X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bills 4 life
    • Oct 2004

The right deal for Henry?

When TD trades his #1 away , he usually comes back the next year and gets one back. ie..Drew's #1 for Peerless's #1.
    We don't have a #1 this year due to the Losman trade.
    Any ideas?
    "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"
  • Patti120
    • Aug 2004

I really have no idea, I hope TD has a trick up his sleeve because I only see us getting a 2nd rounder for Henry at best...

Comment

• alohabillsfan
      • Sep 2003

I am pretty sure he will fetch a 16-15 range in the second round. I believe a team like Oakland, Arizona, ETC... can and will justify a former pro bowl rb for a second rounder. That is much much safer than drafting a RB!

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
        • Aug 2004

I'd take card's second rounder.
        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Hemlepp53
          • Jul 2004

Henry will get us a 2nd or late 1st. Hes a proven work horse who doesnt let injury slow his progress. He's still a very solid back and if Willis had not been such a positive start we wouldnt consider Travis... yall know that
          @Hemlepp53

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
            • Aug 2004

scratch miami out of that one, can't give us either. Stupid fools. maybe something from Cleveland, or Denver.
            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• TedMock
              • Jul 2002

All I keep hearing about Oakland is that they're going to end up with Ricky Williams. I truly believe that. I think we could get a second round pick for Henry. I don't see us getting a first rounder, but maybe somebody like Arizona puts that out there. I doubt it, though, seeing that they'll have a high pick and Marcel Shipp coming back next season. For a first rounder, we may have to throw something else in the mix. Maybe another player, maybe a second day pick. I'd be happy with a high second rounder, but I'd expect a low second rounder.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloJayhawk
                scratch miami out of that one, can't give us either. Stupid fools. maybe something from Cleveland, or Denver.
                Cleveland has Suggs and Green, and Denver has Droughns. Why would either of those teams want Henry?

I think he'll end up somewhere like Tampa or Arizona.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

cleveland and denver are out of the question.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fun Fax
                    • Nov 2004

They were just talking about McGahee's breakout season and what Henry's value is now on ESPN's Cold Pizza. Not good news, they said MAYBE a second round but probably a third. A third rounder for a 1,400 yard back, are they serious?!!
                    WOOGIE BOOGIE

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                      Cleveland has Suggs and Green, and Denver has Droughns. Why would either of those teams want Henry?

I think he'll end up somewhere like Tampa or Arizona.
                      I would love to see him in TAMPA!!!!
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Fun Fax
                        They were just talking about McGahee's breakout season and what Henry's value is now on ESPN's Cold Pizza. Not good news, they said MAYBE a second round but probably a third. A third rounder for a 1,400 yard back, are they serious?!!
                        Henry's Value at the beginning of the season was a possible 1st rd pick, but now teams have seen that along with his lack of Size and speed, Fumbling, and power run style at 5'9, he doesn't have the quickness to bounce it out side and he has to have a established hole to run through to be successful. He's worth pick #35-45 at best.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Jersey1031
                          • Feb 2003

he can go wherever, just as long as he cant hurt us in the future
                          "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                            • May 2004

I would never worry about Travis Henry hurting us. He is not the kind of rusher who takes over a game and beats you himself. Don't rule out Dallas as a possibility.

Travis is Bill Parcell's kind of back. Hammerhead.

Julius Jones is not....I would not be surprised at all to see a trade for Julius to come to Buffalo as our backup to McGahee.

If no Jones, Dallas would give up their 2nd rounder.
                            "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                            --Leo Durocher

Comment

• generalmills
                              • Sep 2003

I dont really think that we will get a first round pick for Henry, nor do I think we need to... JP is a pretty good pick as it is (We had 2 first rounders last year).. When thinking about this years draft, chalk JP in as our first round pick (that seems alright to me!)
                              As for Henry.. I think that we can get a mid second round pick or a package deal of a 3rd and 5th. Lets face it..by season's end Henry will have almost disappeared off the map except for in Buffalo. The more Willis succeeds, the more Henry drops (we can't have it both ways) RUN WILLIS RUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X