X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tex
    • Nov 2003

Good Luck!

Well guy luck guys. I think it will be another close game like last time. The only thing I can say is, I dont think the Bills should biltz 45 times this time.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tex
    Well guy luck guys. I think it will be another close game like last time. The only thing I can say is, I dont think the Bills should biltz 45 times this time.
    I wouodn't mind taking a couple of unsportsmanlike penalties early to knock Brady out of the game.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tex
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
      I wouodn't mind taking a couple of unsportsmanlike penalties early to knock Brady out of the game.
      Wishing an injury on a player is not the nicest thing.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tex
        Wishing an injury on a player is not the nicest thing.
        Don't get me wrong...I don't want it to be serious. Maybe it could just knock him out the rest of the year.

Or maybe an injury to his throwing hand...something minor and nagging like that.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tex
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
          Don't get me wrong...I don't want it to be serious. Maybe it could just knock him out the rest of the year.

Or maybe an injury to his throwing hand...something minor and nagging like that.
          How about just having a sheered blood vessel in his chest cavity?

Comment

• Hemlepp53
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tex
            How about just having a sheered blood vessel in his chest cavity?
            Works for me.. Tom Brady Out for the season is a good thing for many many teams
            @Hemlepp53

Comment

• Tex
              • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
              Works for me.. Tom Brady Out for the season is a good thing for many many teams
              How funny would it be if that all happened and some no name(well kind of no name) backup takes them to a Super Bowl win........

Comment

• Hemlepp53
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Tex
                How funny would it be if that all happened and some no name(well kind of no name) backup takes them to a Super Bowl win........
                Sounds fimilar... What if his back up replaced him and Brady went somewhere and Became the Posterboy for hasbeens...
                @Hemlepp53

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Hemlepp53
                  Sounds fimilar... What if his back up replaced him and Brady went somewhere and Became the Posterboy for hasbeens...
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Buffalo specializes in causing shoulder injuries on hard, but clean hits. Just as Chad Pennington.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TigerJ
                      Buffalo specializes in causing shoulder injuries on hard, but clean hits. Just as Chad Pennington.

Not to mention that Brady is always on the injury list as probable (Right Shoulder)

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• mush69
                        • Jan 2003

I say we break Marsha's nose!
                        Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

Working...
                        X