X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Most interesting matchup this week: Milloy and Dillon

Milloy and Dillon are rumored to have bad blood between them going back several years, to when the attended Washington together.

I've heard various rumors as to why the two don't like each other, but all of them center around them fighting over a girl at college.

Should be interesting if the two get a chance to meet in the open field.
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by NE39
    Milloy and Dillon are rumored to have bad blood between them going back several years, to when the attended Washington together.

I've heard various rumors as to why the two don't like each other, but all of them center around them fighting over a girl at college.

Fighting over a piece of A##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Fun Fax
      • Nov 2004

Lawyer had to get it, Dillion looks like an Ape.
      WOOGIE BOOGIE

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Fun Fax
        Lawyer had to get it, Dillion looks like an Ape.

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by NE39

Puss Beef would normally get the interest up.. But this week it's "WutChyu Talkin' Bout WILLIS?" and his matchup against Harrison should be the Real Deal Holyfield Knockout Matchup.
          Last edited by juice; 11-11-2004, 01:37 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
          X