PDA

View Full Version : Most interesting matchup this week: Milloy and Dillon

Ickybaluky
11-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Milloy and Dillon are rumored to have bad blood between them going back several years, to when the attended Washington together.

I've heard various rumors as to why the two don't like each other, but all of them center around them fighting over a girl at college.

Should be interesting if the two get a chance to meet in the open field.

tampabay25690
11-11-2004, 12:13 PM
Milloy and Dillon are rumored to have bad blood between them going back several years, to when the attended Washington together.

I've heard various rumors as to why the two don't like each other, but all of them center around them fighting over a girl at college.

Should be interesting if the two get a chance to meet in the open field.

Fighting over a piece of A##!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun Fax
11-11-2004, 12:21 PM
Lawyer had to get it, Dillion looks like an Ape.

NC-BILLS44
11-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Lawyer had to get it, Dillion looks like an Ape.

:lolcry:

juice
11-11-2004, 01:35 PM

Should be interesting if the two get a chance to meet in the open field.Puss Beef would normally get the interest up.. But this week it's "WutChyu Talkin' Bout WILLIS?" and his matchup against Harrison should be the Real Deal Holyfield Knockout Matchup.