PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead to 2003

BillC
11-15-2002, 03:00 PM
I know this is about 3 months early, but what the heck.

2003 schedule

Dolphins(2)- Heading to CAP hell
Jets- (2) .... should improve....youth coming along nicely
Patriots (2)........need to overhaul defense
Colts..........they will be slightly better
Eagles........tough team
Redskins......heading to CAP hell
Texans......willl be much improved.. 500 team

Cowboys......still a joke
Giants...........deteriorating fast
Jaguars.........will be rebuilding
Titans............see Giants - could be in CAP problems

TBD- AFC North
TBD AFC West

These two games are going to be contingent on where the Bills finish. I'll say for the sake of argument that the Bills finish 2nd in the AFC East. Thus we will play the 2nd place clubs in these divisions. For the sake of argument- I'll put my money on thse teams to finish 2nd in their divisions

Oakland- Major Cap hell next year- maybe worst in the league
Cleveland- I would love to get these guys. They will probably be contenders though.

Not only will the schedule be much softer, but we will have the :bling: to spend on Defense. (AND RETAIN PRICE) I was and still am a JR fan, but I could wave bye bye to him, LB Robinson, and Bryson to make more $$$ space. And if this line continues to improve, maybe Reuben Brown's sizeable contract can get moved.

Pride
11-15-2002, 03:04 PM
Good analysis. Early, but good!

BillsOwnAll
11-15-2002, 03:33 PM
yah but you dont know who will be good till the first game so get all exicited yet.

venis2k1
11-15-2002, 03:41 PM
last year, i bet people saw us and said "easy win", they arn't anymore

TigerJ
11-15-2002, 09:47 PM
I think that schedule ought to be good for about 11 wins next year, assuming the Bills continue to improve, maybe 12.

Ingtar33
11-15-2002, 10:59 PM
you forgot one thing...
the Jets are in cap hell next year too

ublinkwescore
11-15-2002, 11:09 PM
The AFC East is ripe for our taking next year - hopefully the AFC too. I think the Texans will be in the playoffs next year if they can keep some consistency on Defense, and wake their offense up.

Typ0
11-15-2002, 11:10 PM
19-0