I KNOW THIS IS WRONG, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBillzAhDaShiznit
    • May 2004

I KNOW THIS IS WRONG, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT.

Don't all pile on me and tell me I am a jerk, be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you feel this way deep down too.

If I were Mike Mularky, I would put an "unofficial" bounty on Tom Brady.

I would tell Ron Edwards or some other big SOB to go after Tom on the Patriots first offensive play.

Take out his knee or go helmet to helmet and drive him into the turf.

Live with the penalty.

Not only would this benefit the Bills but would benefit the NFL as well.

Ok now you can all tell me what an insensitive jerk I am.
    "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
    --Leo Durocher
  • ryven
    • Jan 2003

Well if Jimmy Johnson was are coach I could see that happening, but thats not the Bills style. I rather see them beat the pats with brady behind the wheel.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Deep Down inside there is no wishing anyone an injury like a blown knee. They can poke him in the eye really good though and take him out of the game.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• TedMock
        • Jul 2002

If Buddy Ryan was our D-coordinator and Andre Waters our SS, it would definitely happen.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
          • Aug 2004

I'd not injure him seriously, but I would step on him a couple of times
          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
            Don't all pile on me and tell me I am a jerk, be honest with yourself and ask yourself if you feel this way deep down too.

I would tell Ron Edwards or some other big SOB to go after Tom on the Patriots first offensive play.

Live with the penalty.

I feel the same way!!!! GOD I HATE BRADY!!!!!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
              • May 2003

I can certainly understand your felings towards Brady, but purposely hurting someone...I don't know man. That is really low. Personally, I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

...and I thought I hated the bastard! Although I gotta admit that I did kinda like the idea of poking him in the eye.

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

Truth be told, I don't want him injured at all. I admit that I can't stand his ultra-metrosexual ways, but I want to beat them with him behind center. I'd get more satisfaction in seeing our defense rattle the heck out of him, and watching him run around completely confused.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Brady's done nothing to imply he's a jerk. If JP turns out to be as good as Brady I'll be happy. I sure wouldn't want anyone to wish injury on JP because he's good.

I'm sure you're pissed because of all the media attention he's getting. That comes w/ success.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by TedMock
                    Truth be told, I don't want him injured at all. I admit that I can't stand his ultra-metrosexual ways, but I want to beat them with him behind center. I'd get more satisfaction in seeing our defense rattle the heck out of him, and watching him run around completely confused.
                    Ultra-metrosexual

How about ultra-metro-homosexualindenial ways...

I agree with ya though Ted. I would much rather see him take a severe beating all game long than go out on a cheapshot.

Comment

• Marvelous
                      • Feb 2004

Injuries are a part of the game and why should i or any fan feel bad for rivals injuries? If Brady gets hurt i hope it isn't life threatning but if it helps our team i'm all for it. I always get happy when someone in the east goes down and i know most fans do but it's a touchy subject and morals get brought into it. But imo Football & real life are seperate....
                      GO BILLS!!! NE
                      Magical Trevor

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

I'd like to beat the Brady Bunch fair and square, with the arrogant little jerk getting pummeled for 60 minutes. There is not a player I dislike more, but I don't like Jets-style dirty play, either.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

Live with the penalty.

OK. Please see the highlighted text above

This is one of the worst posts that I've read in awhile. Are you sure that you're not really a raiders fan?
                          Last edited by Cntrygal; 11-12-2004, 03:52 PM.
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• finsrclowns
                            • Apr 2004

By any chance are you related to Gerard Warren?
                            finsrclowns

Comment

• Bills 4 life
                              • Oct 2004

I actually like Brady as a person and a QB.
                              There are a few QB's I'd like to see get the snot kicked out of them. The Bills put one out last week who I can't stand (Chad). I wouldn't mind seeing them kick the **** outta Steve McNair after that Music City Miracle..even though a cheerleader could put McNair on the shelf. I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff Garcia face down on the turf. Jay Fidler would be a good one too. I'm not gonna tough Peyton Manning outta respect.
                              "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

Working...
                              X