PDA

View Full Version : In response to: NE is the greatest team ever!

Drive 4 Five
11-12-2004, 04:15 PM
Please stop with the Patriot compliments. That crap isn't going to work. I can't believe some of the stuff I have been reading. It is sacrilege! Are you really all that hopeless? It seems that the Patriots and their fans are more concerned that they are going to lose, than most of you seem to have any shred of faith that we can win this game.

SIGHHH... :smoke:

"I hate Tom Donahoe, he is the most bogus GM ever. I can't believe the cronies he's assembled to coach our team. God we are the worst team in the NFL. I hate Drew Bledsoe, he is only going to spoil it for us, blah blah..."

Wait! I know. Maybe Drew Bledsoe is a double agent.That's it! He still works for New England. That's why we can't beat them! :shocked:

You didn't know? Yeah and it's all one GIANT conspiracy to move the Bills to Los Angeles! Yeah and and...Oh my god...THEY KILLED KENNY!

:const: YOU BASTARDS! :nana:

Thats what some of you sound like. For real. Anyways, this is for those people, you know who you are...

:pray: :shutit:

Crisis
11-12-2004, 04:22 PM
If its a response to it, why not just reply in the thread? :D

justasportsfan
11-12-2004, 05:24 PM
Oh you're all just hopeless! Even the Patriots and their fans have more faith than our own guys anymore. SIGHHH... :smoke:

:why wouldn't they be? They're the defending champs and have the most consecutive wins in the NFL.

finsrclowns
11-12-2004, 06:31 PM
why wouldn't they be? They're the defending champs and have the most consecutive wins in the NFL.

One in a row? :D

Drive 4 Five
11-12-2004, 09:06 PM
why wouldn't they be? They're the defending champs and have the most consecutive wins in the NFL.

:tongue: J/K

Don't take my comments the wrong way, I know you guys are just having fun, it's just that I don't think saying stuff like that is funny right now. I am as scared as anyone else, I can't stop thinking about our sorry performances on primetime last year, but I really believe that something special is about to happen. That's all I'm saying. That's where I am coming from.

The Natrix
11-12-2004, 09:13 PM
52-3 Pats win :ill:

Ickybaluky
11-13-2004, 07:21 AM

I think that thread has as much to do with Kharma as what people think of the Patriots.

imbondz
11-13-2004, 07:59 AM

LOL