PDA

View Full Version : After this upcoming week...

WCoastFin
11-15-2002, 05:08 PM
which team(s) do you think will be in 1st place in the AFCE?

Honestly....I think we have the best shot but not the easiest.... although the Jets probably have the easiest matchup from all of us, theyre still one game behind but they can still get 1st Place if we all lose to our opponents....then there would be a 4-way tie....but after this week I think it will be like this...

Miami 6-4
Pats 5-5
Bills 5-5
Jets 5-5

4thAndLong
11-15-2002, 05:26 PM
:lol:

Your the most biased person ever.

Bills 6-4
Dolphin 6-4
Pats 5-5
Jets 5-5

WCoastFin
11-15-2002, 05:44 PM
you actually think you will beat the Chiefs?

Its not that I dont think you have a shot to beat them its just that I think the game will be very close and up for grabs...it can go either way....same with the Raiders and Patriots.

casdhf
11-15-2002, 05:47 PM
KC beat Miami, Buffalo beat Miami. I don't see why Buffalo can't beat KC

4thAndLong
11-15-2002, 06:01 PM
I think our offense is better then theres.

Our O is pick a poision, there's is run Holmes up ya ass then give you a heavy dose of TG & company. If we can shut down Holmes there's 3/4 of the offense.

TigerJ
11-16-2002, 01:18 PM
I'm picking Buffalo to beat KC, but I'll concede I'm biased and I know it's not a slam dunk. It's also far from a slam dunk that Miami beats Baltimore. Ray Lucas hasn't given any indication he can win a game and Baltimore's defence has bee pretty good this year. They haven't won a lot of games but they've beaten a quality opponent or two. Oakland seems to have recovered from their swoon and will give NE all they can handle. I'm picking Oakland in this game. The Jets will beat the Lions. I think of the four games the outcome of the Bills vs Chiefs and Dolphins vs. Baltimore are the two whose outcome is more in doubt, while I'm more confident ot the Patriots/Oakland and Jets/Lions games. But then again, I've certainly been known to be wrong.

RedEyE
11-16-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
which team(s) do you think will be in 1st place in the AFCE?

Honestly....I think we have the best shot but not the easiest.... although the Jets probably have the easiest matchup from all of us, theyre still one game behind but they can still get 1st Place if we all lose to our opponents....then there would be a 4-way tie....but after this week I think it will be like this...

Miami 6-4
Pats 5-5
Bills 5-5
Jets 5-5

It's time to lay off of Grandma's medicinal weed. She still needs it for her "cataracts". Miami would be lucky to post 10 points against the Ravens D as long as Lucas is behind the center.

Buffalo has had 2 weeks to prepare for the Chiefs. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that they probably played very close attention to the 49ers this past Sunday. Nice try though :coocoo:

SABURZFAN
11-16-2002, 06:39 PM
if anybody scores 11 points on the FISH,it's a win.they can't seem to score more than 10 points with lucas at the helm.

WCoastFin
11-17-2002, 07:24 PM
Well guys so much for this thread......and dont worry theres enough crow around here for everybody!.... and remember you dont have to chew, just as long as you swallow....:D

casdhf
11-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
, just as long as you swallow....:D

I hear this isn't a problem for you. :up:

colin
11-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Good pick on this week, but it could all change very drastically next week.