X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

IF the bills were to be relocated...

Not saying its gonna happen, but there's always a possibility...

Would you root for another team? Not watch the NFL anymore? Or just watch the NFL without really rooting for anyone, hoping for an expansion team to come back to Buffalo?
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • Bills 4 life
    • Oct 2004

CLOSE THIS POST NOW...CUZ I DON'T EVEN WANT TO IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING..PERIOD!
    "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• The Natrix
      • Jul 2002

Watch the NFL (love football in general) and hope a franchise comes back to Buffalo. I Might start cheering for another team a few years down the road if it doesn't look like anyone's coming to town.

Byrd.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

If the Bills were no longer around, I'd be left rooting for my favorite NFC team. They'd also become my #1 instead of my # 2 team.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

I'd cheer for other teams in certain games like I do except I no longer would cheer for "Bills". But my Sundays would no longer resolve around football and I wouldn't be posting on football boards.

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

I'm not really sure. If it were LA, I would not, could not continue to be a fan of the franchise. If it were elsewhere, I would consider it. Otherwise, I'd probably do like MyBills and root for my favorite NFC team. Of course, my passion for that team would never be the same as it is for the Bills.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

It would be real difficult to watch football if the Bills moved to LA. But I love the game of football, so I don't think that I would give up watching it all together.

I would probably start rooting for another honorable, pride filled team, from the North. Certain to never part ways with it's city. I'd become a Green Bay Packers fan.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                • Mar 2004

I could never survive another favorite team moving. I became a Bills fan when my beloved Browns moved to Baltimore. I never thought I'd love a team as much as my father and I loved the Browns. Then they were gone. So, I started watching Bills games (I was always a fan, but they were always second favorite to Cleveland). Then I became a huge Bills fan, when the Browns came back it just wasn't the same. Different players, different coaches, heck even a different stadium. I tried, but my love for the Bills had grown, and I was stuck on them. If this team moves, I will no longer be able to watch another NFL game in fear of the same thing happening again.

Comment

• PUCKER
                  • Sep 2004

Watch the NFL in general.
                  Zapper's Hit List:
                  SABURZFAN -
                  SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                  Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                  http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Demon
                    • Mar 2003

Bills leave town i'd quit on football all together.
                    Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
                      Watch the NFL (love football in general) and hope a franchise comes back to Buffalo. I Might start cheering for another team a few years down the road if it doesn't look like anyone's coming to town.

This is the route I'd take. I'd be pissed if the Bills left and would want to see the team lose, on the other hand I'd have a hard time rooting against some of the players that I really like. I'd hold out hope that a team would return to Buffalo and keep the name Bills. If that didn't happen, I'd become an Eagles fan (my parents and extended family are from the Philly area), but it just wouldn't be the same.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                      X