PDA

View Full Version : PERFECT Henry trade...

Bills 4 life
11-12-2004, 08:00 PM
This makes sooooo much sense it's ridiculous!

Henry to ATL for Peerless.
Peerless has to know that he made a mistake and his career took a turn for the worse. All will be forgiven in Buffalo and Drew, Moulds & Peerless can get back to where they left off with a solid offense. Then we draft O-lineman and we are on our way!

NapalmDeath
11-12-2004, 08:05 PM

Peerless has to know that he made a mistake and his career took a turn for the worse. All will be forgiven in Buffalo and Drew, Moulds & Peerless can get back to where they left off with a solid offense. Then we draft O-lineman and we are on our way!

Why would the Bills want Peerless back. That is why we drafted Lee Evans, remember him?

I say Trade Henry for a o-lineman or a 2nd round pick. I highly doubt anyone would give up a first round for him, but who knows

Bills 4 life
11-12-2004, 08:07 PM
but let's face it..the chemistry drew and peerless and moulds had was awesome.

NapalmDeath
11-12-2004, 08:09 PM
but let's face it..the chemistry drew and peerless and moulds had was awesome.

Peerless is gone. He's not coming back. Get OVER IT

Billz_fan
11-12-2004, 08:11 PM
Buffalo didn't want to pay PP the money he wanted. I doubt PP has seen the light and now wants to work in Buffalo for less money :laughter:

The Natrix
11-12-2004, 08:13 PM
????????????

mybills
11-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Actually, they aren't using P.Price the way we did. From what Ive seen, Vick hardly ever throws to him. I kept wondering what they were thinking! :coocoo: That may be a reason he WOULD come back, and I wouldn't mind seeing that happen! It beats sending Travis to Miami.

TigerJ
11-12-2004, 09:16 PM
Peerless has a very expensive contract considering his production. Buffalo won't so burden themselves.

Crisis
11-12-2004, 09:25 PM
He's only getting paid 100x what he was getting paid here!

Uncle Jesse
11-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Why would Atlanta want another running back, when they have Duckett and Warrick Dunn? Plus Vick is like a RB himself, theres no need for him there.

capitolneal
11-12-2004, 09:43 PM
even better lets keep henry in case WM gpes down, it has been only 3 games
and as good as he looks Henry is a PROVEN commidity

Cntrygal
11-13-2004, 01:27 AM

No.

The King
11-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Actually, they aren't using P.Price the way we did. From what Ive seen, Vick hardly ever throws to him. I kept wondering what they were thinking! :coocoo: That may be a reason he WOULD come back, and I wouldn't mind seeing that happen! It beats sending Travis to Miami.

mybills is definetly right here. Peerless cant beat the double team. He is best off in single coverage as the #2 man. I remember bb.com had done an interview with Price during the 2002 season and he was saying that he couldnt wait to show the league the talent he had when he was double covered.... Well we are still waiting.

But in fairness to him he doesnt have a QB, he has a RB throwing the ball.

SABURZFAN
11-13-2004, 07:24 AM
that would be one of the worst trades ever.the salary cap will take a major hit.

screw re-structuring!!!!!!!! :down: