Our remaining games are:

STL
@SEA
@MIA
CLE
@CIN
@SF
PIT

All those are very winnable games, even the Pittsburgh one, because if they keep their pace right now, it will be a garbage game for them where they play their 2nd-stringers.

If we win Sunday, we're 4-5 and IMO, we still have a realistic chance to 6-1 or 7-0 down that stretch.

This weeks game is gonna make or break the season IMO.

BillsRockSOMUCH
11-13-2004, 01:23 PM
I agree, this makes or breaks the whole year. If we win I could see us going 6-1 the rest of the way. It wouldn't be easy but we could. If we lose all our momentum goes in the garbage and I think it'd be tough for the rest of the year.

Post 700!!! :party: :jam:

Cntrygal
11-13-2004, 10:11 PM
I'd rather not look ahead until after tomorrow's game. :insane:

Charlieguide
11-13-2004, 11:12 PM
Holy crap. That's a schedule to dream of.

Yeah, one week at a time. This is the big opportunity for credibility right now. Beat the Pats, regardless of injuries, and gain respect. Also, with Pennington out in NY, a win @NE likely makes major progress within the division.

Turf
11-14-2004, 12:22 AM
We lose Sunday, we're toast.
This game is a real character test. Of the team and coach.
Prime Time, Sunday night game, season on the line, divisional rival, against the SB champs, on the road, underdogs.
If this team can muster up a win, which would be very uncharacteristic of them last few years, then we can say they have turned the corner, and still have an outside chance for this year.
It would be a real feather in the cap for the coaching staff and players.
However, if they lay the egg I am suspecting and many of us realistically are all fearing, it will cement our sentiments about TD and the team.