• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CuseJetsFan83
    Closet Bills Fan
    • Nov 2004

Bills vs Patriots....

in my opinion the gameplan is very simple THROW THE DAMN BALL

their starting corners are out, and it looks like another one is injured but will play

i say just target rodney harrison...... run your twin running back monsters, pass for 250+ yards and it would be a blow out......but make ANY mistakes, and say bye bye to the win, because any momentum at foxboro is bad

Good luck sunday night

j-e-t-s
    jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

• Crisis
    • Aug 2004

No. We need a ball control offense.

We'll need to run it.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Bledsoe should only throw to NO coverage. Otherwise, RUN THE DAMN BALL!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83

Good luck sunday night
        oh and, THANKS!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

We need to run the ball but we can't ignore their deficiencies in the secondary like we did against Philly a couple of years ago
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
            Closet Bills Fan
            • Nov 2004

well do remember in what i originally put it does say RUN the twin monster after target rodney harrison..... obviously possession is very key, but the fact they are thin can be good in my opinion..........

is there any update on josh reed?

j-e-t-s
            jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Dump an entire bottle of Ex-Lax into Belichick's morning coffee on game day. That'll do it.

Last edited by Mr. Cynical; 11-13-2004, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

I think we need to start out throwing the ball, and expose their obvious weaknesses. I want to see us spread them out and let McGahee run wild. Say we open first two drives and throw 70% of the time, after that they'll have to back up in the their zone bc they are too thin already. Then let McGahee tear em up.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• zone
                  No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                  Bledsoe should only throw to NO coverage. Otherwise, RUN THE DAMN BALL!
                  are you serious?
                  www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Wolffman
                    • Jul 2004

Even with thier starting corners out, the less the ball is in Bledsoe's hands the better. They totally confused the Rams last week, who have a far better offense than the Bills do.

I say pound them with the run early, then go over the top when they are stacking the line of scrimmage. I'm fully confident Evans can burn Samuel or Gay on a play-action streak.

Comment

• Charlieguide
                      Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                      Dump an entire bottle of Ex-Lax into Belichick's morning coffee on game day. That'll do it.

The funny thing is, BB might just not care. He's so even-keeled, he'd probably just have a port-a-john placed on the sideline, and coach from the can.

Seriously, though, this is certainly a game where the pass sets up the run. Too bad Reed is probably out; this could have been a huge game for him, matchup-wise. Watch for Sam Aiken to finally show up.
                      The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• Billz_fan
                        • Jan 2003

Run the ball.
                        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                          • Aug 2004

Actually I say Test the secondary early. If it works than this game is wide open

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• colin
                            Drew's my hero!
                            • Jul 2002

our game plan last time was pretty good, we just ran crappy and blew some good chances. the biggest thing was getting burned on SO damn many deep passes, i hope our D brings their jocks and plays like they have the last 4 games, we missed vincent the first NE game, but i think we missed milloy more.

not that the lawyer is back, i think we do what we tried last time, but with our line and drew playing better, and mcgahee being a much better back right now than travis, we just need to play.

i really think the coaches will have our team in the best position to win, our play makers have to make plays, and no ty law means we just might do it

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by zone
                              are you serious?
                              Yes. NE has a way of intercepting the ball from him when he throws into 2-3 man coverage. And they always seem to tip the ball at the line as well. This needs to be a running game.

Comment

Working...
                              X