PDA

View Full Version : just in time for the Pats game

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-13-2004, 11:48 PM
I've been going through the Relentless books you know the red and blue ones and I found a couple of memorable BILLS-Pats games I think I came up with some good ones!!!

NapalmDeath
11-14-2004, 12:09 AM
Was the Pass interference in the "Just Give It to them game?"

That game STILL pisses me off to no end

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-14-2004, 12:31 AM
Was the Pass interference in the "Just Give It to them game?"

That game STILL pisses me off to no end

Yes it was that was the game!!! here's what it says in the book word for word

According to Andre Reed, who was on the sideline right where Jefferson tumbled out of bounds, the officials had no ideal what to call "Quinn Early and I were right there and he (one of the officials ) said 'Give it to him just give it to him''' Reed recounted.

BillsFanInMass
11-14-2004, 11:13 AM
I was at that game and had *****ty seats i didnt know we got ripped off that bad till i got home and watched it . Not only was Jefferson out of bounds he was short by a yard and a half. I think that is the game that got instant replay back.

The_Philster
11-14-2004, 11:16 AM
I was at that game and had *****ty seats i didnt know we got ripped off that bad till i got home and watched it . Not only was Jefferson out of bounds he was short by a yard and a half. I think that is the game that got instant replay back.
yeah...pretty much. Ralph was always against instant replay everytime it came to a vote. He changed his mind after that one. :mad: