• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

A new candidate as Henry's trade partner

Now that Stephen Davis is placed on IR, we can trade Henry to them in the offseason. Rumors have it that Davis' career could be over, as he turns 31 before next season and his injury apparently is bad. DeShaun Foster has proven to be made of glass and unreliable.

Trade him over baby! Their 1st round pick will be middle to high.
  • Frez
    • Oct 2003

1st rounder for Henry? I highly doubt it! We will be lucky to get a late 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

If Buffalo can talk to Dan Snyder, maybe they can get two first rounders. If Snyder leaves the bargaining up to Joe Gibbs and company, maybe a second rounder.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Why would they trade for Henry if they already have DeShaun Foster?

Even if they weren't sold on Foster- I think they would rather keep a top 12 pick and use it on a RB than use it on Henry.

Comment

• EDS
          • Jan 2003

Carolina is going to have a top 4 pick in the upcoming draft. Zero chance the Bills could get a first out of them. Even a second rounder that high for Travis may be hard to do.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Trade Henry to Arizona...If they can get Drew Brees and Henry in the off season with their defense and the core of recivers they have that could make them a playoff team...

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by don137
              Trade Henry to Arizona...If they can get Drew Brees and Henry in the off season with their defense and the core of recivers they have that could make them a playoff team...
              I thought Green was sold on McClown. I doubt they'll go get Brees.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

What about Indy? Aren't they going to lose Edge to FA this offseason. I really don't agree with some of you who say that Henry doesn't have great hands in the passing game. I don't think he has awful hands, I think he caught over 40 balls two years ago.

Comment

• Crisis
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                  What about Indy? Aren't they going to lose Edge to FA this offseason. I really don't agree with some of you who say that Henry doesn't have great hands in the passing game. I don't think he has awful hands, I think he caught over 40 balls two years ago.
                  Manning and a 1st rounder for Henry and Drew.

We could even throw in Reese to make it even.
                  Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                  Vanek is Austrian not European
                  Originally posted by Prov401
                  Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                  Originally posted by better days
                  I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Now that Stephen Davis is placed on IR, we can trade Henry to them in the offseason. Rumors have it that Davis' career could be over, as he turns 31 before next season and his injury apparently is bad. DeShaun Foster has proven to be made of glass and unreliable.

Trade him over baby! Their 1st round pick will be middle to high.

Never would happen. First, the Bills will not get a 1st for Henry and second, Foster is better than Henry.

Comment

Working...
                    X