PDA

View Full Version : In AFC there are eight haves and 8 have nots

G. Host
11-14-2004, 05:33 PM
AFC East: NE, NJJ
AFC North: Steelers, Ravens
AFC South: Indianapolis, Jacksonville
AFC West: Denver, San Diego

The rest have losing records (some have to win, some have to lose is the nature of the game and having it even does not surprise me) with me being surprised by Jacksonville and San Diego being in winning column.

While it is possible for Bills to make playoffs with win tonight they would still have a lot of room to make up. Jets appear to be next candidate for a fall, San Diego may fail and Ravens have a stunning lack of offense but I still do not think the Bills will improve enough to overcome home field advantage of opponents in 2nd half of schedule.

Crisis
11-14-2004, 05:35 PM
I think the Jags are done without Leftwich.

ArcticWildMan
11-14-2004, 05:49 PM
IMO, us making the playoffs is a pipe dream. Just because we have won 3 games does not make us playoff material. Now, if we whip up on NE tonight, I may change my tune but that is highly unlikely since Belichek has had our number ever since Drew came here.

I just want to see improvement in our play so we can take some momentum into next season.

G. Host
11-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Well he DID forget our number in 31-0 blowout last year so it is possible for him to forget it again.