PDA

View Full Version : Dear Drew Bledsoe...

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 08:59 PM
you effing suck. go drive your car off a cliff.

i hate you. i hate everything about you.. but i wanted to list some things for you just so you know..

i hate the way you play qb.
i hate the way you blow games.
i hate the ranch you have in montana.
i hate your stupid haircut.
i hate your bug eyes.
i hate the way you dont seem to give a crap on the sidelines.
i hate the way the media thinks that you were ever good.
i hate the way you said "sorry to disappoint you, but i am the qb of this team".
i hate the way you make an average oline look like the worst in the league.
i hate the fact that you are an 11 year vet that needs a coach to stand next to you with a stopwatch to make sure you throw the ball fast enough.

i am officially rooting for you to suck.. at the expense of the rest of the team.. because you are a cancer that spreads to the whole offense and makes it look like dog ****..

i will laugh at you as you sit on the sidelines with your lip out and watch a rookie replace you and OUTPLAY YOU.

you effing suck you sorry ass, overpaid, worthless, lead footed, overrated, pile of steaming dung.

Love,
Jeremy

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM

i hate you. i hate everything about you.. but i wanted to list some things for you just so you know..

i hate your bug eyes.
i hate the way you said "sorry to disappoint you, but i am the qb of this team".
i hate the fact that you are an 11 year vet that needs a coach to stand next to you with a stopwatch to make sure you throw the ball fast enough.

i am officially rooting for you to suck.. at the expense of the rest of the team.. because you are a cancer that spreads to the whole offense and makes it look like dog ****..

i will laugh at you as you sit on the sidelines with your lip out and watch a rookie replace you and OUTPLAY YOU.

you effing suck you sorry ass, overpaid, worthless, lead footed, overrated, pile of steaming dung.

Love,
Jeremy

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish I could meet Bledsoe in person and just puke all over him. He makes me so F'in sick.

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:02 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wish I could meet Bledsoe in person and just puke all over him. He makes me so F'in sick.

i would actually pay money to see a drunk fan puke on him.

:jam:

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:03 PM
POS rep for T. Could not have said it better.

Nighthawk
11-14-2004, 09:05 PM

i hate your bug eyes.

Love,
Jeremy

I see that Tatonka is a fan of the movie "10 Things I Hate About You"! Nice...

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Well Jeremy, one thing I can say about you is that you have always been consistent in your hatred of this guy. The rest of us go back and forth back and forth but I hope it is truly over. I can't belive my eyes right now. I really believedthat we would beat these guys. This sucks so bad. You were right bro. :madcloud:

Frez
11-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Bledsoe sucks on the road.....what's new?

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Bledsoe sucks on the road.....what's new?

bledsoe sucks on the road.. bledsoe sucks at home..

bledsoe sucks against everyone, except ****box teams.

bledsoe has made a career of throwing up huge yardage against the worst teams.. and getting killed by the decent to great teams..

i will not lie.. i was a bit happy when bledsoe got here.. just because things were so bad with rj and flutie.. i was happy about any change.. but i also would have been happy with jeff blake, who was rumored to have signed with us by "the little birdy"...

but i think the hate started growing right when he got here and started throwing picks in that first jets game.. i dont know..

all i know is that i hate him worse than any other player in the nfl right now.. i would rather have every new england player over at my house for dinner before that tool, bledsoe. he is worthless.

BillsFever21
11-14-2004, 09:47 PM
I don't even care anymore as long as Bledsoe is the QB. It's a lost cause.

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:50 PM
I don't even care anymore as long as Bledsoe is the QB. It's a lost cause.

I feel the same way. I'm just glad it's almost over

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 10:26 PM
I feel the same way. I'm just glad it's almost over

:question:

Or is it? Our organization appears absolutely ******ed, gutless and not about to bench him anytime soon. Bringing him here was obviously a mistake, but when the hell are we going to move on? God they're as arrogant as the Bush Administration. :pissed:

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2004, 10:27 PM
Well JP got in so thats the ONE positive to take away from this nightmare.

FTG
11-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Well JP got in so thats the ONE positive to take away from this nightmare.

yippee! We got to see him for 3 plays and now moron Mularkey will put dumbass back in against the Rams

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 10:36 PM
Yeah, but three plays and two turnovers. He sucks. Bring in Matthews.

Marvelous
11-14-2004, 10:39 PM
I'm 100% with ya.
Can i join the DB hate club? I can't wait to dump him.

JP looks very raw, and i'm hesitant to see him start now. I've no clue what we should do. Mathews next week?

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2004, 10:50 PM
I'm 100% with ya.
Can i join the DB hate club? I can't wait to dump him.

JP looks very raq, and i'm hesitant to see him start now. I've no clue what we should do. Mathews next week?
Keep JP in at this point. THe season is over, we need to start building for '05. Playing Matthews doesn't help us do that.

mybills
11-14-2004, 10:54 PM
Dear Tatonka, I totally agree. Wanna hook up darlin'? :hump:

:rofl:

Marvelous
11-14-2004, 10:55 PM
He was nervous as hell. Man this win has me all dumpy. My phone is gonna blow up tomorrow with haters :cry:

mybills
11-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Yeah, but three plays and two turnovers. He sucks. Bring in Matthews.
I agree with you too. :hi5:

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 11:03 PM
Dear Tatonka, I totally agree. Wanna hook up darlin'? :hump:

:rofl:

:cp:

:up:

PhinsFan66
11-14-2004, 11:13 PM
I will trade you AJ Feeley or Jay Fiedler for Drew....ahhhh UM, ohhh nevermind...he is worse than both our QB's.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:21 PM
I will trade you AJ Feeley or Jay Fiedler for Drew....ahhhh UM, ohhh nevermind...he is worse than both our QB's.

Rob Johnson isn't worse than YOUR two QBs.

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 11:22 PM

Oh this is just wonderful! Where have all you sissy ass Dolphin fans been hiding before? Yup and as soon as we lose, you crawl your miserable ass corpses out from underneath the pile of **** to which you belong. Just go back home son. :loser:

PhinsFan66
11-14-2004, 11:27 PM
Oh this is just wonderful! Where have all you sissy ass Dolphin fans been hiding before? Yup and as soon as we lose, you crawl your miserable ass corpses out from underneath the pile of **** to which you belong. Just go back home son. :loser:
I just registered about 15 minutes ago....I wanted to see if you hate your QB more than Dolphin's fans hate theirs....well we had a Bye this week so not much to get worked up about. See you guys in Miami Dec. 5th.