PDA

View Full Version : I don't give a **** about how Bledsoe looks

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Our defense has lost us this game. They lool ***** awful. Nobody wants to see us try and come from behind on the shoulders of Bledsoe but that is what our defense has done for us. Bad pass on the deep ball and a ***** terrible pass on the Bruschi INT, but the D is putting him in the position to pass for the entire second half.

If I see another Gregg ***** Williams move like I saw on our first drive by punting at the 34 I will be so pissed. What the hell good was that?

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 09:03 PM
Our defense has lost us this game. They lool ***** awful. Nobody wants to see us try and come from behind on the shoulders of Bledsoe but that is what our defense has done for us. Bad pass on the deep ball and a ***** terrible pass on the Bruschi INT, but the D is putting him in the position to pass for the entire second half.

If I see another Gregg ***** Williams move like I saw on our first drive by punting at the 34 I will be so pissed. What the hell good was that?

It was the right call at the time. The score was 0-0 and we've won three out of our last four games by playing the "field position" game. Mularkey couldn't have known that our D would suck this bad tonight.

BAM
11-14-2004, 09:04 PM
I agree. Defense has actually stunk it up more than Drew. :jawdrop:

Frez
11-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Don't blame the defense. They gave up field goals instead of TD's.

Bledsoe sucks man..................he's AWFUL!

Bledsoe on the Road= LOSS

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Bledsoe sucks. The D could be playing great and we'd still be losing because of his moronic rookie decisions.

JayWood
11-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Reese is becoming Brady's Bee-och tonight...the guy is horrible

imbondz
11-14-2004, 09:08 PM
it's tough to blame the D completely when Bledsoe is taking our offense 2 and out

Michael82
11-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Don't blame the defense. They gave up field goals instead of TD's.

Bledsoe sucks man..................he's AWFUL!

Bledsoe on the Road= LOSS
Uhh, TWO Touchdowns AND TWO fieldgoals. :ill: :mad:

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 09:11 PM
:roflmao:

I can't believe you are more worried about our defense than Bledsoe. You guys don't know crap about football.

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:13 PM

I can't believe you are more worried about our defense than Bledsoe. You guys don't know dick about football.

Don't say you guys. It's only one blind soul

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 09:18 PM
I didn't think it would print that word. Yikes! Oh and FTG, you're right...my bad. :D

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:18 PM

exactly.

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:21 PM
i love it.. bledsoe is pathetic.. but the DEFENSE will be the scapegoat this time.

there is always another excuse to take the blame off of bledsoe..

i think everything is his fault..

polution.. bledsoe..
drunk driving.. bledsoe
my stomach ache.. bledsoe..

everything is his fault.

Michael82
11-14-2004, 09:23 PM
i love it.. bledsoe is pathetic.. but the DEFENSE will be the scapegoat this time.

there is always another excuse to take the blame off of bledsoe..

i think everything is his fault..

polution.. bledsoe..
drunk driving.. bledsoe
my stomach ache.. bledsoe..

everything is his fault.
Ummm, you Bledsoe bashers need to realize that this defense is also a big part of this terrible ****ing loss too. Corey Dillon already have 98 yards, Tom Brady has 211 yards and 2 TDs. That's not a good defense. :shakeno:

Yeah, Bledsoe deserves most of the blame for this, because of his **** throws and his 2 INTs, but the defense definitely deserves some too. :mad:

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Ummm, you Bledsoe bashers need to realize that this defense is also a big part of this terrible ****ing loss too. Corey Dillon already have 98 yards, Tom Brady has 211 yards and 2 TDs. That's not a good defense. :shakeno:

Yeah, Bledsoe deserves most of the blame for this, because of his **** throws and his 2 INTs, but the defense definitely deserves some too. :mad:

no.. i refuse.. every single thing that is wrong with the bills is bledsoes fault.. all of it.. and no one else is even partially responsible.

:jam:

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 09:25 PM

Yeah, but I think Bledsoe actually brings down our team's overall play because they have no confidence in him.

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:26 PM
:rofl: can't even hit Moulds on a WR screen

Michael82
11-14-2004, 09:34 PM
Yeah, but I think Bledsoe actually brings down our team's overall play because they have no confidence in him.
:rofl: Now you sound like a Drew basher. :shakeno:

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 09:46 PM
:rofl: Now you sound like a Drew basher. :shakeno:

I am a Drew basher!!! :D

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 09:54 PM

I can't believe you are more worried about our defense than Bledsoe. You guys don't know crap about football.

:rolleyes:

OK genius.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 09:55 PM

You're right, the defense has played spectacular this game.

It's all Drew's fault.

Blind hatred.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 09:58 PM

Yeah, because goodness knows he looked like crap on that first drive and then we punted from the 34.

You guys just couldn't WAIT for Bledsoe to throw a few bad passes and jump all over him. Some of you even jumped all over him in the wins.

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:59 PM
You're right, the defense has played spectacular this game.

It's all Drew's fault.

Blind hatred.

Did I say the D has played great? Even if they had we would still be losing thanks to morons interceptions

how about that throw to Troy Brown? I don't see how you can continue to defend this guy

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Did I say the D has played great? Even if they had we would still be losing thanks to morons interceptions

how about that throw to Troy Brown? I don't see how you can continue to defend this guy

I wasn't defending him. He has looked bad, but not as awful as some of the QBs I watched today, like Kurt Warner the last couple of weeks. But the defense has been downright AWFUL. Once NE gets a lead, they play great with the lead. I said I DON'T want Drew to win a come from behind game, especially against THIS team. BTW, the first INT, I think Drew throws it up to have Moulds try and make a play and the safety made a great catch. Moulds turned the wrong way (not Moulds's fault, just he didn't turn the way the ball was coming).

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2004, 10:06 PM
Drew sucks. Period.

Tatonka
11-15-2004, 11:40 PM
thanks, to whoever gave me a negative rep for posting a joke..

real brave to not leave your name either.