PDA

View Full Version : Don't be so hard on Bledsoe

northernbillfan
11-14-2004, 09:08 PM
Bellichik just knows how to play against him better than any other coach.

FTG
11-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Bull! Drew sucks against everyone.

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 09:19 PM

That is true but surely you must jest? How can you ask anyone to take it easy on him. he has done this time and time again. he makes mistakes that a guy who has been playing that long, should never make. Staring receivers down, poor foot work....

That is just horse **** man. Don't tell us to take it easy on him. :tongue:

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:23 PM
guess we should have started matthews in this game then, huh.

Tatonka
11-14-2004, 09:28 PM
are you guys watching these passes?? he is short arming his passes.. throwing flat footed.. he sucks.. he is supposed to have some great arm strength.. and he cant complete a 10 yard out..

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 04:48 AM
You didn't watch last week, did you?

Honestly, after this week, everyone is going to learn from this game tape on dealing with us. I hate playing Belichek :mad:

NapalmDeath
11-15-2004, 04:53 AM

Yeah, Losman would have won us this game.

He looked FABULOUS Didn't he?????

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 05:11 AM

No sense trying to be logical, man. :shakeno: It's Drew's fault for everything and I've seen posts that have said exactly that.

Bulldog
11-15-2004, 08:27 AM
No sense trying to be logical, man. :shakeno: It's Drew's fault for everything and I've seen posts that have said exactly that.

3 Int's and a passer rating of 14. I would say that just about sums it up. At this point, I don't see how the QB play can get any worse. Phil, why dont you point out all of the things Drew did well last night. This should be interesting.

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:31 AM

Honestly, after this week, everyone is going to learn from this game tape on dealing with us. I hate playing Belichek :mad:He was decent not great. The only reason why I thought he should've been given an A by Mikey is based on how he's been .

Give it up Phil.

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:33 AM

His INT's last night were his fault. We couldn't establish the run when Drew is giving the ball to the other team. You were wrong about RJ, your are wrong about Drew.

carybillsfan
11-15-2004, 09:36 AM
This is my first down on drew post, but come on the o-line gave him plenty of time to throw, he just doesn't see the entire field anymore. He's deadlocked on one receiver and then forces the ball to them even if they're not open. I think he's gone bad lets move on. It can only get better for JP after that debut.

tampabay25690
11-15-2004, 09:50 AM

Oh yea thats a great excuse, you make 4 million dollars a year and you totally look like you have never QB a day in your life. COME ON now New England had free agent cornerbacks and safeties playing last nite. And our offense plain sucked bad!!!!!!! I think everyone can say whatever they want about Drew, Im about 100% sure after what we saw last nite Drew will not be a Bill next year if we ever want this team to move forward. I have backed Drew all the way till last nite and I am sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!! He doesnt even know how to look Corners and safeties off...... Come on Troy Brown caught a interception......THATS SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down here the Gators fans and boosters started a fire zook website......I think you know where Im going with this. FIREDREW.com!!!!!!!!!!!

LATER!!!

djjimkelly
11-15-2004, 10:13 AM

well id like to see him in there when game is still relatively a dream to be won and some real play action roll outs are a possibilty and real quick way to lessen the rush or the stack of 8-9 guys in the box. soon we will se JP in there and wont be constricted in our play calling ability

don137
11-15-2004, 11:46 AM
Look at the bright side Drew is getting better in the Int department...The last road game he threw 4 Int's...He only threw 3 against NE. :dance:

northernbillfan
11-15-2004, 12:11 PM
BTW, I posted this at halftime.

Now you can continue with your regularly scheduled Drew bashing.

FTG
11-15-2004, 03:30 PM

Do you know how to read?

FTG
11-15-2004, 03:34 PM

Honestly, after this week, everyone is going to learn from this game tape on dealing with us. I hate playing Belichek :mad:

I'll rephrase. Drew sucks against everyone on the road. I guess you wanna keep him because he can play average games at home.

jbisset
11-15-2004, 04:00 PM
I agree...most games this year he was average to above average...The Oline is still the major issue with this team. Drew had two bad games this year with yesterday being one of the two. However, Drew can still play if given time.

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Sing it with me now....

Drew with the useless arm,
It's time to head to the farm.
Wish I could say it's been fun,
But your career is well done.

:band:

FTG
11-15-2004, 04:29 PM

You've seen post that say it's bledsoes fault we get no consistant pass rush, have sucky safties and our LBs are overated? Link Please?

colin
11-15-2004, 04:48 PM
well, the only question now is is he gonna retire, or do we have to cut him, and will he ever play again?

losman is simply not ready for the NFL yet, with that injury and him being the worst and least polished QB in the first round, we might need to sign a vet or something for next season.

mcgahee has excited us, but he needs to get a lot closer to 100 for us to be an above average running team.

so we need, QB, at least 2 if not 3 linemen, at least 1 corner (with vince being old and hurt, we really miss winfield), at least 1 safety, and prolly a LDE, although Kelsey might be enough.

i don't want it to happen, but we might just stink for a little while, if losman starts on a bad team, he might end up like Boler

helmetguy
11-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Brunell was available in the offseason wasn't he? I hear he had an AMAZING day yesterday.

BillsFever21
11-15-2004, 05:49 PM
I don't see how anyone can stick up for this bum anymore. :scratch:

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 07:19 PM
3 Int's and a passer rating of 14. I would say that just about sums it up. At this point, I don't see how the QB play can get any worse. Phil, why dont you point out all of the things Drew did well last night. This should be interesting.Nice that you completely ignore what I said :clap: Never said Drew played well last night...he sucked...I just pointed out that someone else posted something entirely untrue...like your post.

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 07:20 PM
I'll rephrase. Drew sucks against everyone on the road. I guess you wanna keep him because he can play average games at home.
link?

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:24 PM
link?

I asked you first :D

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 07:29 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=818466&highlight=fault#post818466

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=818458&highlight=fault#post818458

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:37 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=818466&highlight=fault#post818466

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=818458&highlight=fault#post818458

Tatonka was kidding. Do you seriously think he blames Drew for his stomach ache :snicker:

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 07:42 PM
Tatonka was kidding. Do you seriously think he blames Drew for his stomach ache :snicker:
Point is...it was said...can't deny that...but how do you know he was kidding for sure?

Now...where's the link that says I wanna keep him? Someone who's actually read my posts knows otherwise

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:45 PM
Point is...it was said...can't deny that...but how do you know he was kidding for sure?

Now...where's the link that says I wanna keep him? Someone who's actually read my posts knows otherwise

maybe he was'nt. Watching his play makes me sick to my stomach too

Crisis
11-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Cmon guys, I've been one of the one whose hoping he would come around and he'd turn the corner, and hope for a playoff run.

It obviously isn't happening. Might as well get our young guns ready for next year.

Not saying he's the only problem, but a big change, anywhere at this point, is best for the team. Drew is the logical choice because he is supposed to be the leader.

I've given up on Drew.

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 07:51 PM
Cmon guys, I've been one of the one whose hoping he would come around and he'd turn the corner, and hope for a playoff run.

It obviously isn't happening. Might as well get our young guns ready for next year.

Not saying he's the only problem, but a big change, anywhere at this point, is best for the team. Drew is the logical choice because he is supposed to be the leader.

I've given up on Drew.I hear ya..I all but gave up a few weeks ago but he earned a reprieve with the Cards and Jets games...that reprieve is gone again :ill:

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:58 PM

Link won't work but I took this quote from another thread

Drew Bledsoe is hardly washed up. They would be so foolish to get rid of him. I hope he stays He has at least 3 good years left in him if we can just get a better o-line, new coordinator,and better WR. He can't do everything by himself.

:D

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 08:03 PM

link wouldn't work? :rofl: Anyone can copy and paste...it does look familiar...from a LONG time ago...face it...you can't do it so you're digging :D

FTG
11-15-2004, 08:09 PM
link wouldn't work? :rofl: Anyone can copy and paste...it does look familiar...from a LONG time ago...face it...you can't do it so you're digging :D

:snicker: I realize you have come around Phil. I only said you wanna keep him because you said I blame everything on him. I don't.

BillsFever21
11-15-2004, 08:10 PM

:roflmao:

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 08:11 PM
:snicker: I realize you have come around Phil. I only said you wanna keep him because you said I blame everything on him. I don't.
But you are one of those who comes across with this ridiculous notion that people are defending Drew when they point out other problems on the team. :;

FTG
11-15-2004, 08:16 PM
But you are one of those who comes across with this ridiculous notion that people are defending Drew when they point out other problems on the team. :;

because they argue that we don't see the other problems because we bash Drew the most. It's a vicous cycle and I'm not about to be the one to end it :D

BillsFever21
11-15-2004, 08:17 PM
Here is another funny thread from the past. There is some good reading in this pile of junk.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=40802

FTG
11-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Here is another funny thread from the past. There is some good reading in this pile of junk.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=40802

:roflmao: I was thinking last night about bumping that thread up but I don't like people saying I told you so to me when I'm wrong so I decided not to do it to them

Dannyboy
11-15-2004, 11:28 PM
are you guys watching these passes?? he is short arming his passes.. throwing flat footed.. he sucks.. he is supposed to have some great arm strength.. and he cant complete a 10 yard out..

A frickn' men :flush:

Dannyboy
11-15-2004, 11:33 PM
I don't know what a game like this does to the players but it sure takes the wind out of the sails for us fans. :sad: