• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Mularkey looks confused

Every time they show him, he looks lost. Does anyone else see this?
  • Drewpac
    • Jul 2002

I think Bledsoe is rubbing off on him.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

he looks like a deer in headlights
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Drewpac
        • Jul 2002

Bellichek is schooling this guy just like he schooled GW.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
          Every time they show him, he looks lost. Does anyone else see this?
          The whole damn sideline is lost man...

Here we go with the "Fire Mularkey" parade. Great...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

MM reminds me off GW with that punt when it was 4th and 4 on the 34. Didn't GW do the samething last year?

Comment

• Drewpac
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              MM reminds me off GW with that punt when it was 4th and 4 on the 34. Didn't GW do the samething last year?
              It was a totally different situation and it was two years ago. In that game at the Ralph the Bills were already losing 17-7 and the Pats had all the momentum so we really needed to go for the 4th down. You don't take that chance on the first drive of the game in the opponent's stadium.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                Maybe?
                • Oct 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                The whole damn sideline is lost man...

Here we go with the "Fire Mularkey" parade. Great...
                Well here's the thing... we are 20-37 under TD. If we close out the year 4-12 and don't have a winning season next year, TD will be gone (if there is any sanity left in Ralph's brain). If TD goes, so will MM.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

Well here's the thing... we are 20-37 under TD. If we close out the year 4-12 and don't have a winning season next year, TD will be gone (if there is any sanity left in Ralph's brain). If TD goes, so will MM.
                  Oh I doubt that. C'mon man, you can't start judging Mularkey just yet. Every coach unless their last name is Coslet or Kotite, deserve at least three years in this league before you start calling for their head.

Comment

• NORCALBILLSFAN
                    • Oct 2004

Sorry, but that early in the game is when you take your chances.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Jan 2004

Sorry to rain on your parade but a news station up here in Buffalo did an interview with Ralph Wilson he was in the hallway by the BILLS locker room in New England and they asked him about Tom Donahoe and said that this is not TD's fault he got the players in here now they just have to play and that he has all the faith in the world in TD and that he's not going anywhere!!!

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Oh I doubt that. C'mon man, you can't start judging Mularkey just yet. Every coach unless their last name is Coslet or Kotite, deserve at least three years in this league before you start calling for their head.
                        Agreed. Give him atleast 2 more seasons IMO. I wanna see what kind of players he can bring in, how he can improve the defense and how much he can develop McGahee, Evans and Losman. If those 3 pan out right, no matter who is coach, we'll be a pretty sick team.
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
                          Sorry to rain on your parade but a news station up here in Buffalo did an interview with Ralph Wilson he was in the hallway by the BILLS locker room in New England and they asked him about Tom Donahoe and said that this is not TD's fault he got the players in here now they just have to play and that he has all the faith in the world in TD and that he's not going anywhere!!!

Ralph drinks
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

You misunderstood my reply. I said that if we go 5 straight years without a winning season (meaning next season we go sub .500) I think that TD gets the boot. If he gets the boot, a new GM will likely bring in a new coach.

In any case, I'm not saying MM is a bad coach. I just made an observation about the way he looks on the sidelines. He may be turn out great....who knows.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
                              If that's true, then I think LABillsFan hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X