PDA

View Full Version : This was the most demoralizing Bills game I've ever seen

WagonCircler
11-14-2004, 10:37 PM
And I've been watching them for forty years. Not only do we get our arses kicked, but McGahee gets shut down and Losman humiliates himself on national TV.

This was awful.

BAM
11-14-2004, 10:39 PM
No way. This doesn't hold a candle to that ass-whipping we received on behalf of the Dallas Cowboys in the Superbowl.

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 10:41 PM
No way. This doesn't hold a candle to that ass-whipping we received on behalf of the Dallas Cowboys in the Superbowl.

Yeah. That one was ten times worse. We suck this year. What did people expect.

rtconner
11-14-2004, 10:42 PM
And I've been watching them for forty years. Not only do we get our arses kicked, but McGahee gets shut down and Losman humiliates himself on national TV.

This was awful. Well, I doubt many people were watching outside of Buffalo.
We deserve it though.

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah leave it to those good ol' Buffalo Bills to absolutely embarass themselves on the national stage time and time gain. They are the most shameful franchise in professional sports. I am actually ashamed to be a Bill's fanatic. I am changing my user name. Do I need zonebucks for that? if so can someone spot me. Please...?

WagonCircler
11-14-2004, 10:46 PM
OK, regular season. Before the game, at least we had some hope for the future. If this is what our QB of the future looks like, we're in BIG trouble.

PUCKER
11-14-2004, 10:49 PM
I have a sinus headache and its not just from the beer and shooters. *SIGH* :cry:

bledslow
11-14-2004, 10:53 PM
loserman is more likely to become the next ryan leaf then favre. mcgahee just suks(and thats being NICE about it). evans showed why he came into this game averaging 2 catches a game.

TacklingDummy
11-14-2004, 10:55 PM
R.J. Losman sucks.

MM sucks.
TD sucks.
DB sucks.
TV sucks. (waste of money for a player that gets injuried every year)
TH sucks.

BAM
11-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Excellent analysis, bledslow. I was going to give him another 4 plays before I gave him my review, but yours is so on point, that I see no need to do so. Good job. :up:

Mr. Cynical
11-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Yeah. That one was ten times worse. We suck this year. What did people expect.
My pre season prediction was 6-10. That's what I expected at that point. After Oakland I revised it to 4-12. That's what I expect.

NapalmDeath
11-15-2004, 02:26 AM
Did this game remind anyone of the game against the Cheifs last year?

SABURZFAN
11-15-2004, 05:44 AM
They are the most shameful franchise in professional sports. I am actually ashamed to be a Bill's fanatic. I am changing my user name. Do I need zonebucks for that? if so can someone spot me. Please...?

how about a neg rep? :mad:

Cntrygal
11-15-2004, 08:30 AM
There was always the Sunday night game a few years ago when we played the niners (35-0). To top that evening off, I had food poisioning. :ill:

SABURZFAN
11-15-2004, 06:49 PM
There was always the Sunday night game a few years ago when we played the niners (35-0). To top that evening off, I had food poisioning. :ill:

i remember that game.it rained like hell.the 49er fans hauled ass like a blueass flies.we stood in the parking lot with water up to our ankles after the game was over.it was great drinking weather. :up: