• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Some postgame thoughts....

-Nice call on the challenge at the beginning by Mularkey. After that, he was completely outcoached.

-How did NE's ragtag offensive line stone our D all day? Schobel is worthless.
    I'm still shocked that they moved the ball on us so well- but that goes back to coaching.

-McGee SUCKS at coverage. Some nice adjustments in the 2nd half, but he got toasted in the first half and they threw at him all night. He was exposed last week and the entire NFL knows he's the weak link.

-Bledsoe SUCKS. He had some good (read: mistake-free) games this year, but he can't do it consistently and he can't win big games. He's a good guy and I still think bringing him here was the right move at the time, but the guy just can't get it done. Put Losman in- we won't win, but we're not winning now. It's all about next year.

-Even if Bledsoe did play well, our O-line sucked (which probably made Bledsoe's play worse. And there were drops by Moulds, Evans, Euhus plus the out-of-bounds catch. All of those passes were on target.

-The refs were horrible, although the only bad call that might have affected the outcome was when they didn't call grounding on Brady in the endzone when the score was only 3-0. That would have been a safety and could have made a difference.

- I am so sick of hearing about how wonderful NE is. As far as the announcers are concerned, Bellicheck is Lombardi, Landry, Halas and Jesus Christ rolled into one, and Tom Brady is God's gift to football. I just can't ****ing take it anymore.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • NORCALBILLSFAN
    • Oct 2004

Well, it is true NE is the best team and Brady is Montana LIKE!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

yes but why do they have to talk about it constantly? These ESPN guys are the worst- they talk about Brady and Belicheck EVERY WEEK, even when the Pats aren't on the Sunday night game. There's plenty of other stuff going on in the NFL.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Charlieguide
        Learning that we're only immortal for a limited time
        • Feb 2004

Hang on . . .

Ok, I'm . . .

maybe now I can . . .

I think that's all of it.

That's got to be one of the worst performances ever I've seen. All-around failure. Not just offense, not by any individuals, just all around. It's hardly worth calling out individuals . . . it's actually easier to praise the players and coaches that had good games. Here they are: Jonathan Smith returned a kick for a TD. That's it. I won't even give Clements props for his pick, since he gave up more than he made up.

What does the team do? This isn't a game you walk away from and make corrections. Seriously; nothing can be done in-season. It's a game you walk away from and forget. As Jim Mora Jr. says, you go home to momma. Regroup, and start off where last week (not this week) left off. Stay the course and finish the season. Stand and be true. And spend the next two days getting it out of your system.

The best is yet to come, and the rest is history. -- Oval Opus

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Charlieguide
          Hang on . . .

Ok, I'm . . .

maybe now I can . . .

I think that's all of it.

That's got to be one of the worst performances I've seen. All-around failure. Not just offense, not by any individuals, just all around. It's hardly worth calling out individuals . . . it's actually easier to praise the players and coaches that had good games. Here they are: Jonathan Smith returned a kick for a TD. That's it. I won't even give Clements props for his pick, since he gave up more than he made up.

What does the team do? This isn't a game you walk away from and make corrections. Seriously; nothing can be done in-season. It's a game you walk away from and forget. As Jim Mora Jr. says, you go home to momma. Regroup, and start off where last week (not this week) left off. Stay the course and finish the season. Stand and be true. And spend the next two days getting it out of your system.

Well said- I agree completely, except I think Moorman held his own as well. Everyone else- just pathetic.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• NORCALBILLSFAN
            • Oct 2004

I cant stand these bums on espn prime time either, but the patriots deserve all of the talk. THEY ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPS!! Plus Belicheck is the best coach in the game. Look at the injuries at the CB position, and all the different personel moves that he makes. Belicheck is all business, he finds ways to win.

Comment

Working...
            X