PDA

View Full Version : Start Losman BUT....

OpIv37
11-14-2004, 10:51 PM
This season's over, so I'm ready to dump Bledsoe and get the kid some experience. BUT.... we can't get him killed. We need a lot of two-back, TE formations with short routes, maybe some shotgun snaps...
Our O-line once again showed tremendous weakness today, so the coaches need to find a way to get Willis and JP some experience without getting them hurt.

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 10:57 PM
This season's over, so I'm ready to dump Bledsoe and get the kid some experience. BUT.... we can't get him killed. We need a lot of two-back, TE formations with short routes, maybe some shotgun snaps...
Our O-line once again showed tremendous weakness today, so the coaches need to find a way to get Willis and JP some experience without getting them hurt.

I agree completely. And we need to stick to the running game even if we are losing. The kid doesn't have any pocket presence yet.

TacklingDummy
11-14-2004, 11:01 PM
R.J. Losman was a waste of a 1st round pick. If he can have half the success his brother Rob Johnson had it will be a miracle.

NapalmDeath
11-15-2004, 12:21 AM

Basically we are back at square 1....

O Line played GREAT today. :loser: