Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Game balls and Goats

Game Balls:
    Jonathan Smith
    Moorman

Goats: Bledsoe, McGee, Schobel, the defensive backfield, the coaching staff, Losman, Moulds, Evans, Euhus, the O-line, the refs... Pretty much everyone else. No one played well today.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • Drewpac
    • Jul 2002

Balls: Special Teams

Goats: Everyone else, including the Chef.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Addition to Op's goats: "The Colon-Camper Crew"

CCC in da hizzzouuse baby!

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Game Balls:
        Jonathan Smith
        Moorman

Goats: Bledsoe, McGee, Schobel, the defensive backfield, the coaching staff, Losman, Moulds, Evans, Euhus, the O-line, the refs... Pretty much everyone else. No one played well today.
        Game Balls:
        Freddie Smith
        Moorman
        Sam Adams

Goats:
        Bledsoe, McGee, Reese, OL, DL, McGahee, Moulds, Evans, and anybody else I forgot to mention.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• FTG
          • Aug 2004

Goats

Bledsoe
          Bledsoe
          Bledsoe
          Bledsoe

Every once in a while the D is gonna lay an egg. They have to be demoralized knowing the game is over if they get behind by more than 1 score.
          Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
            Game Balls:
            Freddie Smith
            Moorman
            Sam Adams

Goats:
            Bledsoe, McGee, Reese, OL, DL, McGahee, Moulds, Evans, and anybody else I forgot to mention.
            Yeah, Sam did play well- two hits on Brady and a couple of tackles for a loss (not to mention the reason they kept bouncing the runs to the outside was solely due to his presence).
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FTG
              Goats

Bledsoe
              Bledsoe
              Bledsoe
              Bledsoe

Every once in a while the D is gonna lay an egg. They have to be demoralized knowing the game is over if they get behind by more than 1 score.
              Come on, man- I'm fed up with Bledsoe too, but this entire team SUCKED tonight. While he certainly had a part in the loss, I don't see how you can put the entire game on his shoulders.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FTG
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                Come on, man- I'm fed up with Bledsoe too, but this entire team SUCKED tonight. While he certainly had a part in the loss, I don't see how you can put the entire game on his shoulders.
                The D could have played great tonight and we still would have lost 9-7 because Bledsoes int's set up FG's. Yeah a lot of guys sucked tonight but we still would have lost if they played well with good ole Drew playing QB

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by FTG
                  The D could have played great tonight and we still would have lost 9-7 because Bledsoes int's set up FG's. Yeah a lot of guys sucked tonight but we still would have lost if they played well with good ole Drew playing QB
                  Yeah, that one he threw on the deep ball to the three set up a score because our defense couldn't stop anybody today.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FTG

Like Losman played well behind that line

No running game - Drew's fault
                    Got Sacked - Drews Fault (Well, some of it was)
                    Losman has the worst debut of all time - Drew's fault
                    D gave up MASSIVE yards and long drives - Drew's fault
                    2 chances on 2 point conversion that failed - Drew's fault (BAD Decison on coaching and/or MaGahee there on the freebie attempt)
                    MaGahee missed all holes and looked as lost as Henry did early season- Drew's Fault
                    Drew had bad throws - YES Drew's fault
                    Team seemed to give up after awhile - Drew's Fault
                    Mould's Unnecasary (Spelling) jumping catch - Drew's fault
                    Dillion rushing for over a 100 yards against this D for the first time this year - Drew's fault
                    Stray Kitten fell out of tree and died - Drew's fault
                    Fast Freddie returned a punt for TD - Drew's fault
                    O-Line was lost and played terrible - Drew's fault
                    Coaching staff took a page out of Killdrive/GreGG playbook (No 2nd 1/2 adjustments) - Drew's fault

See my point here?

I am not defending Drew in any way shape or form but this was a TERRIBLE game by the entire team.

I guess the quote is true. "Memories are short and opinions long"
                    Last edited by NapalmDeath; 11-15-2004, 03:45 AM.

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• FTG
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                      Yeah, that one he threw on the deep ball to the three set up a score because our defense couldn't stop anybody today.

I know. Drew does no wrong in your eyes

Comment

• FTG
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by NapalmDeath

See my point here?

I am not defending Drew in any way shape or form but this was a TERRIBLE game by the entire team.

I guess the quote is true. "Memories are short and opinions long"
                        No I do not see your point there because I know the entire team played like crap last night. I'm sick of everyone having to play a near perfect game to cover up for our joke of a QB. The Drew lovers(I know you were not defending him) just can't admit he is the BIGGEST problem we have. The only problem? Heck no but definately the biggest problem

Comment

• The King
                          Without me it's just Awe so
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FTG
                          No I do not see your point there because I know the entire team played like crap last night. I'm sick of everyone having to play a near perfect game to cover up for our joke of a QB. The Drew lovers(I know you were not defending him) just can't admit he is the BIGGEST problem we have. The only problem? Heck no but definately the biggest problem
                          I would say Terrence McGee as a starting corner is the biggest problem we have right now.

Spikes played pretty well too. He was involved in 11 tackles he was all over the field, and seemed to be the only one to bring Dillon down.
                          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                          It was all
                          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• helmetguy
                            Touch the helmet for luck
                            • Sep 2002

Near perfect? How about half decent. I'd settle for that. I mean, Willis looked AMAZING getting stuffed on third and one, the two point conversion. Oh, and Izelle Reese showed his HOF credentials again last night.
                            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• FTG
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              I would say Terrence McGee as a starting corner is the biggest problem we have right now.

Spikes played pretty well too. He was involved in 11 tackles he was all over the field, and seemed to be the only one to bring Dillon down.
                              McGee is young. He can learn from his mistakes and get better. Drew is what he is and will never improve. The season is shot now anyway. I can tolerate young guys like McGee and JP in there taking thier lumps now. The more they play now the better they will be next season

Comment

Working...
                              X