PDA

View Full Version : Game balls and Goats

OpIv37
11-14-2004, 10:56 PM
Game Balls:
Jonathan Smith
Moorman

Goats: Bledsoe, McGee, Schobel, the defensive backfield, the coaching staff, Losman, Moulds, Evans, Euhus, the O-line, the refs... Pretty much everyone else. No one played well today.

Drewpac
11-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Balls: Special Teams

Goats: Everyone else, including the Chef.

BAM
11-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Addition to Op's goats: "The Colon-Camper Crew"

CCC in da hizzzouuse baby! :jam:

DraftBoy
11-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Game Balls:
Jonathan Smith
Moorman

Goats: Bledsoe, McGee, Schobel, the defensive backfield, the coaching staff, Losman, Moulds, Evans, Euhus, the O-line, the refs... Pretty much everyone else. No one played well today.

Game Balls:
Freddie Smith
Moorman
Sam Adams

Goats:
Bledsoe, McGee, Reese, OL, DL, McGahee, Moulds, Evans, and anybody else I forgot to mention.

FTG
11-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Goats

Bledsoe
Bledsoe
Bledsoe
Bledsoe

Every once in a while the D is gonna lay an egg. They have to be demoralized knowing the game is over if they get behind by more than 1 score.

OpIv37
11-14-2004, 11:03 PM
Game Balls:
Freddie Smith
Moorman
Sam Adams

Goats:
Bledsoe, McGee, Reese, OL, DL, McGahee, Moulds, Evans, and anybody else I forgot to mention.

Yeah, Sam did play well- two hits on Brady and a couple of tackles for a loss (not to mention the reason they kept bouncing the runs to the outside was solely due to his presence).

OpIv37
11-14-2004, 11:04 PM
Goats

Bledsoe
Bledsoe
Bledsoe
Bledsoe

Every once in a while the D is gonna lay an egg. They have to be demoralized knowing the game is over if they get behind by more than 1 score.

Come on, man- I'm fed up with Bledsoe too, but this entire team SUCKED tonight. While he certainly had a part in the loss, I don't see how you can put the entire game on his shoulders.

FTG
11-14-2004, 11:07 PM
Come on, man- I'm fed up with Bledsoe too, but this entire team SUCKED tonight. While he certainly had a part in the loss, I don't see how you can put the entire game on his shoulders.

The D could have played great tonight and we still would have lost 9-7 because Bledsoes int's set up FG's. Yeah a lot of guys sucked tonight but we still would have lost if they played well with good ole Drew playing QB

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:08 PM
The D could have played great tonight and we still would have lost 9-7 because Bledsoes int's set up FG's. Yeah a lot of guys sucked tonight but we still would have lost if they played well with good ole Drew playing QB

Yeah, that one he threw on the deep ball to the three set up a score because our defense couldn't stop anybody today.

NapalmDeath
11-15-2004, 03:43 AM

Like Losman played well behind that line

No running game - Drew's fault
Got Sacked - Drews Fault (Well, some of it was)
Losman has the worst debut of all time - Drew's fault
D gave up MASSIVE yards and long drives - Drew's fault
2 chances on 2 point conversion that failed - Drew's fault (BAD Decison on coaching and/or MaGahee there on the freebie attempt)
MaGahee missed all holes and looked as lost as Henry did early season- Drew's Fault
Drew had bad throws - YES Drew's fault
Team seemed to give up after awhile - Drew's Fault
Mould's Unnecasary (Spelling) jumping catch - Drew's fault
Dillion rushing for over a 100 yards against this D for the first time this year - Drew's fault
Stray Kitten fell out of tree and died - Drew's fault
Fast Freddie returned a punt for TD - Drew's fault
O-Line was lost and played terrible - Drew's fault
Coaching staff took a page out of Killdrive/GreGG playbook (No 2nd 1/2 adjustments) - Drew's fault

See my point here?

I am not defending Drew in any way shape or form but this was a TERRIBLE game by the entire team.

I guess the quote is true. "Memories are short and opinions long"

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:32 AM
Yeah, that one he threw on the deep ball to the three set up a score because our defense couldn't stop anybody today.

I know. Drew does no wrong in your eyes :rolleyes:

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:37 AM
See my point here?

I am not defending Drew in any way shape or form but this was a TERRIBLE game by the entire team.

I guess the quote is true. "Memories are short and opinions long"

No I do not see your point there because I know the entire team played like crap last night. I'm sick of everyone having to play a near perfect game to cover up for our joke of a QB. The Drew lovers(I know you were not defending him) just can't admit he is the BIGGEST problem we have. The only problem? Heck no but definately the biggest problem

The King
11-15-2004, 07:44 AM
No I do not see your point there because I know the entire team played like crap last night. I'm sick of everyone having to play a near perfect game to cover up for our joke of a QB. The Drew lovers(I know you were not defending him) just can't admit he is the BIGGEST problem we have. The only problem? Heck no but definately the biggest problem

I would say Terrence McGee as a starting corner is the biggest problem we have right now.

Spikes played pretty well too. He was involved in 11 tackles he was all over the field, and seemed to be the only one to bring Dillon down.

helmetguy
11-15-2004, 07:47 AM
Near perfect? How about half decent. I'd settle for that. I mean, Willis looked AMAZING getting stuffed on third and one, the two point conversion. Oh, and Izelle Reese showed his HOF credentials again last night.

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:52 AM
I would say Terrence McGee as a starting corner is the biggest problem we have right now.

Spikes played pretty well too. He was involved in 11 tackles he was all over the field, and seemed to be the only one to bring Dillon down.

McGee is young. He can learn from his mistakes and get better. Drew is what he is and will never improve. The season is shot now anyway. I can tolerate young guys like McGee and JP in there taking thier lumps now. The more they play now the better they will be next season