• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I don't care, do you?

I am at the point where I really don't care what other people say. It isn't in the cards for us this year, so what. We are basically rebuilding with a new coaching staff and all. I can't say what MM is thinking right now, I can only guess..like most of you. I Can say the Bledsoe wasn't the only one upsetting to me. For God's sake, why didn't we just RUN THE BALL?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by mybills
    I am at the point where I really don't care what other people say. It isn't in the cards for us this year, so what. We are basically rebuilding with a new coaching staff and all. I can't say what MM is thinking right now, I can only guess..like most of you. I Can say the Bledsoe wasn't the only one upsetting to me. For God's sake, why didn't we just RUN THE BALL?
    We seemed to be running around the edges OK, but we kept trying to run straight up the middle.

Man, the city of Boston is on a streak of luck that I can't fathom right now. Just look at the Bruschi knee incident. Any other player and he is on IR by now. I can't wait for that luck to end in a big way.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
      • May 2003

Um...we tried to run the ball. I'm just curious, but what will you say if Bledsoe is starting next Sunday?

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
        Um...we tried to run the ball. I'm just curious, but what will you say if Bledsoe is starting next Sunday?

Anybody who thinks that Bledsoe won't be starting next Sunday just isn't that bright. Whether you like it or not, he will be starting next Sunday.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
          Anybody who thinks that Bledsoe won't be starting next Sunday just isn't that bright. Whether you like it or not, he will be starting next Sunday.
          Ok then smarty pants. Thanks for sharing your "expertise" and endowing us with your "supreme" intelligence. I feel so much smarter now.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
            • Jan 2003

Ok then smarty pants. Thanks for sharing your "expertise" and endowing us with your "supreme" intelligence. I feel so much smarter now.
            I never said I was any "smarter" than you. But you aren't being very realistic if you think that Losman will start next week.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

At this point, I am at the most embarrassed I've ever been as a Bills fan that actually knows what they're talking about. Unlike the Pats fans around here in RI, I can at least tell you my opinion on what I think is wrong with a team. I am still awaiting their version. Maybe I should live in Mass where they can at least answer my questions without a blank look (deer in the headlight) kind of stare.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

and of course Bledsoe is starting next week..who would think otherwise?

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                  • May 2003

I never said I was any "smarter" than you. But you aren't being very realistic if you think that Losman will start next week.
                  Why? What good does it do to continue to play him? Seriously?
                  Oh and sorry about getting ****y with you, I didn't mean to...

Comment

• Marvelous
                    • Feb 2004

When we did run WM seemed to get eaten right away. BUt we did abandon th erun as usual since we are out of the hunt now i guess we play lots of youngsters and get ready for next year.
                    Baker
                    Evans
                    Lousman
                    Mcfarland
                    Aiken
                    Euphus
                    etc..

*No matter what we need a good backup next year. Just in case.
                    GO BILLS!!! NE
                    Magical Trevor

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Why? What good does it do to continue to play him? Seriously?
                      Oh and sorry about getting ****y with you, I didn't mean to...
                      Maybe no good, but at least it shows that they are making an effort to still win games. When they put Losman in, many will feel that they are writing off the season.

I will reiterate that I will cheer for whoever is QB of this team. Drew will in all likelihood be gone next year and I hope he does well for whoever he plays for. He will not win here, maybe not anywhere. But he is our starter now, and I will support him until he no longer is here.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

There's no way in hell Blindsoe won't start

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

Maybe no good, but at least it shows that they are making an effort to still win games. When they put Losman in, many will feel that they are writing off the season.

I will reiterate that I will cheer for whoever is QB of this team. Drew will in all likelihood be gone next year and I hope he does well for whoever he plays for. He will not win here, maybe not anywhere. But he is our starter now, and I will support him until he no longer is here.
                          Well that's very "nobyl" of you I suppose. I don't know many fans who can say that right now. The fact of the matter is that we are not going to make the playoffs under any circumstances and it is ridiculous to continue playing him. Lost time and poor management is all that screams.
                          Last edited by Drive 4 Five; 11-14-2004, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Marvelous
                            • Feb 2004

So you are behind the starting QB and that's final, regardless of his performance? Drew blew chunks again. He lacks so many things that just kills the whole offense and I'm sure the D don't appreciate always being on the field.
                            I hope he does well somewhere else but i'm done with him. I need a new home jersey asap as i'm not wearing his again.
                            GO BILLS!!! NE
                            Magical Trevor

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I don't know about the rest of you but...
                              I refuse to get po'd about this, since I'm looking forward to winning the next game. Hell, it may be the last time anyways, since I'm tied up with college applications for now. See ya'll...need some z's.

Comment

Working...
                              X