PDA

View Full Version : Give me one good reason why Bledsoe should start next week

The Natrix
11-14-2004, 11:22 PM
3-6. They need to run the table to make the playoffs. 9-7 could work, but highly unlikely. So, that begs the question: Why the **** should I drive 6 hours round trip if Drew piece of **** Bledsoe is at the helm? Give me one good reason. This should be funny.

BillsFever21
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM
3-6. They need to run the table to make the playoffs. 9-7 could work, but highly unlikely. So, that begs the question: Why the **** should I drive 6 hours round trip if Drew piece of **** Bledsoe is at the helm? Give me one good reason. This should be funny.

chernobylwraiths
11-14-2004, 11:25 PM

I never said there was a good reason. I guess the coaching staff still thinks that Drew gives us the best chance to win now. The rookie will make a lot of the kind of mistakes he made tonight. Drew has also played pretty well lately at home. :idunno:

ajsdx
11-14-2004, 11:26 PM
I think Losman should start the rest of the year, but if you look at stats per minute played, Losman is the worst player in NFL history.

The Natrix
11-14-2004, 11:28 PM
I never said there was a good reason.

I never said you said there was never a good reason.

Drive 4 Five
11-14-2004, 11:28 PM

Because you are a glutton for punishment? :idunno: :boozer:

ScottLawrence
11-14-2004, 11:29 PM
?

Because, he threw a pick and fumbled in 5 snaps.

Other then that, start him, why not? Whats the worst that can happen? we lose?

Get him experience for next year.

The Natrix
11-14-2004, 11:30 PM
Because you are a glutton for punishment? :idunno: :boozer:

:ill:

PhinsFan66
11-14-2004, 11:31 PM
Losman should start for you guys the same reason Feeley is starting for us...the regular QB sucks and you know you are not going to go anywhere with the regular QB at the helm...you also have slim playoff hopes so why not give your backup a chance......The good news: You may not get the #1 pick like the Phins, but there should be 5 or 6 decent but not great QB's in the draft, if you decide to cut Losman lose.

The Natrix
11-14-2004, 11:32 PM
?

Because, he threw a pick and fumbled in 5 snaps.

Other then that, start him, why not? Whats the worst that can happen? we lose?

Get him experience for next year.

No doubt. Even if JP starts and loses every game, I'll be a hell of a lot more positive about next season than I would be if he starts next year off with no experience.

ArcticWildMan
11-15-2004, 12:56 AM
...The good news: You may not get the #1 pick like the Phins, but there should be 5 or 6 decent but not great QB's in the draft, if you decide to cut Losman lose.

:huh: Why would we cut Losman? You aren't making sense man.

Demon
11-15-2004, 01:01 AM
The good news: You may not get the #1 pick like the Phins, but there should be 5 or 6 decent but not great QB's in the draft, if you decide to cut Losman lose.

wow.... i think my IQ level just dropped after this one.....

Put down the bottle, and step away from the computer.....

LABillsFan
11-15-2004, 02:06 AM
Start next week? I can't even give you a reason why he was in the game at the 6-0 mark. I could just tell it was going to be another aweful day for the offense and wanted Mathews in.

Mr. Cynical
11-15-2004, 02:21 AM
One good reason Bledsoe should start: the more games we lose, the quicker TD gets the boot.

Other than that, I can't think of a single good reason to play him.

colin
11-15-2004, 02:22 AM
the one good reason is he might get hurt badly

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-15-2004, 04:14 AM
I got nothing.

shelby
11-15-2004, 04:34 AM
Did y'all really expect Losman to come in and score three TD's? The kid is a rookie.
:doh:

NapalmDeath
11-15-2004, 04:45 AM
Did y'all really expect Losman to come in and score three TD's? The kid is a rookie.
:doh:

No but I figured Losman would do a little better than he did. But it doesn't matter at this point. Throw in Mathews.

Buffalofan
11-15-2004, 07:42 AM

One good reason? How about two .. one fumble and one interception by Losman. And how come every loss always falls on Drews shoulders? Dont get me wrong, he played like crap but so did everyone else !

The King
11-15-2004, 07:56 AM

How about because your a fan!? And maybe you would want to see the team try to win? Your being nieve if you think Losman is going to turn the team around this season. If they play him he is going to make his rookie mistakes and we are not going to play well.... Which brings me to another question based on your logic why would you want to drive 6 hours to watch a team lose? Probably because you love the team... which is the same reason why you would go see Drew. Is that funny?

LABillsFan
11-15-2004, 10:13 AM

The scenery on the way? To be able to sit in freezing weather instead of a warm house? To show support for Constintine Ritzman?

TedMock
11-15-2004, 10:20 AM
The only thing I can say is that the coach cannot throw in the towel. Realistically, we all know that we're not going to run the table. 9-7 wouldn't even get us in the playoffs because we'd lose every tie-breaker. The problem is that until we're actually out, the coach can't quit. What would that say about him? He has to believe, and has to get the team to believe, that they can run the table. None of us think it's going to happen, but if we were coaching the team, we'd also be hell-bent on not quitting. Drew's time is nearing an end for sure. I personally feel that we try to rally as best we can, but as soon as we hit loss number 8, bring in JP. At 8-8 you're 100% officially out of the playoffs. At that point, let this kid come in and get his 3 to 5 starts with a bad line and take his hits. Other than that, no good reason to keep Drew in. He just came off his worst outing of the year. He hasn't been great by any stretch this season. He has actually played halfway decent lately, until this week, but it's pretty obvious what happens when the pressure's on. I like the guy quite a bit, he's a class act, but he's only looking at a few more starts in this league. A coach can't quit on the team, that's the main reason they keep him in. Now, if they truly believe that Mathews or Losman will make an immediate difference, then start him.

The Natrix
11-15-2004, 10:33 AM
How about because your a fan!? And maybe you would want to see the team try to win? Your being nieve if you think Losman is going to turn the team around this season. If they play him he is going to make his rookie mistakes and we are not going to play well.... Which brings me to another question based on your logic why would you want to drive 6 hours to watch a team lose? Probably because you love the team... which is the same reason why you would go see Drew. Is that funny?

:bf1: excellent reasoning

I drank way to much last night.

cordog
11-15-2004, 11:07 AM
Its not looking good for the Bills, but its not over yet. St. Louis on the road, outside in buffalo is a very beatable team, Seattle has been struggling, then the bills play miami and cleveland followed by cinncy and san fran. All very winnable games. wheter you want to admit it, as sad as it is, drew gives the team the best chance to win.

FTG
11-15-2004, 05:02 PM
Your being nieve if you think Losman is going to turn the team around this season. If they play him he is going to make his rookie mistakes and we are not going to play well..

rookie mistakes? You mean like stare down his reciever and throw the ball eventhough Bruski is standing right there to make the int?

......or like staring at Moulds and throwing the ball eventhough Harrison is standing right there ready to take an int the other way for a TD?

.......or throwing deep into double coverage for an int?

...........or like staring down your reciever and throwing the ball right to Troy Brown?

I agree. We can't win with those "rookie mistakes" :D

The_Philster
11-15-2004, 07:08 PM
:bf1:

The King
12-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Bump

I thought I would bump this to show people why not to give up.

BELIEVE

7 n' 0 Buffalo! 7 n' 0 Buffalo!!

Jan Reimers
12-06-2004, 09:40 AM
I've got three good reasons: St. Louis, Seattle and Miami.

Michael82
12-06-2004, 10:37 AM
I've got three good reasons: St. Louis, Seattle and Miami.
I got those same reasons. Read my title....

I Believe! :patriot: