PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy

Demon
11-15-2004, 12:44 AM
I don't really know the legal part of the situation, like how much money it would be to cut or trade him for the salery cap hit, but i honestly don't think Eric Moulds will be back in 2005. He looks uncommitted and shows no passion or emotion. How many plays will he give up on? How many passes will he drop? It just seems like he just drags his butt on the field to grab a paycheck from Ralph Wilson.

A guy making so much money isn't showing a good example, to the youth of the team, who are Losman, Evans and Willis.

He is careless, he plays like there is nothing to play for. It looks like he's already quit on the season and doesn't care win or loss.

I donno if they will trade him or what, but i don't think he will be back. I don't think the team will want someone who doesn't care about his teammates around so much.

Josh Reed doesn't have the skills as a Moulds, but atleast he will dive for a pass down by 3TD's into double coverage. Sure, he won't catch it, but he puts the effort.

And tonight's Moulds catch on the sidelines was embaressing. Trying to jump and make the catch look real pretty, probably hoping to make sports center or something and yet he fell out of jumps. Please what a joke.

ArcticWildMan
11-15-2004, 12:46 AM
The cap implications are too big to cut/trade him.

He may have given up. So what. I would if I was in his shoes. Blew doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Demon
11-15-2004, 12:48 AM
He may have given up. So what. I would if I was in his shoes.

And next season when we're 1-3, and Evans quits, don't be suprised.

What is Evans gonna think? If Moulds makes $6 mil a year quitting on a bad team, then I will also........

ArcticWildMan
11-15-2004, 12:52 AM
And next season when we're 1-3, and Evans quits, don't be suprised.

What is Evans gonna think? If Moulds makes $6 mil a year quitting on a bad team, then I will also........

Geesh. Writing off next season already?

Demon
11-15-2004, 12:59 AM
Geesh. Writing off next season already?

No. I'm just saying. Maybe in 2 years, or 3 years, if we stuggle, some players might quit, I mean thats what there first impressions were seeing in the NFL, Mr. All NFL Eric Moulds quitting.

ArcticWildMan
11-15-2004, 01:15 AM
I'd say that Moulds has decided he's not going to risk injury for poorly thrown balls. Drew's accuracy is terrible and he subjects his receivers to potential injury too often with poorly thrown balls.

Demon
11-15-2004, 01:17 AM
I'd say that Moulds has decided he's not going to risk injury for poorly thrown balls. Drew's accuracy is terrible and he subjects his receivers to potential injury too often with poorly thrown balls.

Yeah, like that pass to the sidelines or the 2 easy TD's he should have scored vs the Jets right ??

ArcticWildMan
11-15-2004, 01:22 AM
Go ahead and cut him then. We can rely on Lee Evans and take a 15 million dollar cap hit. Just don't complain when we can't beef up the line because our cap is screwed. :rolleyes: