• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Drew's done...

I've stood behind him up until now, but that was embarrassing.
    Just looking at the look on his face before the game started I had a bad feeling, Brady looked prepared and determined, Drew looked scared.
    For every good pass he throws, he's throws 3 or 4 bad ones, and to throw a good one, everything has to be perfect.
    He's done, let the rookies play.
    go bills!
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Hi, My name is LABillsFan and I have lived in denial long enough. Drew's done. There I said it and am better for it.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• NapalmDeath
      • Aug 2004

Hi, My name is NapalmDeath and I have lived in denial long enough as well.

THIS ENTIRE TEAM SUCKS.

No more props to this guy for that somewhat good play or that guy for this play..

THIS ENTIRE TEAM SUCKS.

Pretty sad when the player off the game is a former practice squad player who returns a punt for a TD. Then have 2 chances for a 2 point conversion, and .....

There's truth to the saying Buffalo is a drinking town with a football problem, where a passionate fan base believes it has more answers than Ken Jennings on "Jeopardy."

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
        Just looking at the look on his face before the game started I had a bad feeling, Brady looked prepared and determined, Drew looked scared.
        I saw this look on his face halfway thru the '03 season and it never left him. You are exactly right. Scared...depressed...unconfident...take your pick.

Originally posted by im4bflo
        He's done, let the rookies play.
        go bills!

Comment

• Marvelous
          • Feb 2004

Hi, my name is Sippio and i have -0- loyalty to Drew at all. I was like a pig in *** when we kept our 1st rounder and still got Drew. I even made Drew my first jersey of the new threads. At the time i was pumped as most of us were as we had endured Rob Johnson torture.
          Drews turned out to be the same exact nightmare. I blame Drew for us not having Riemersma . I would rather sink with Lousman this year in sacrifice for next year...
          GO BILLS!!! NE
          Magical Trevor

Comment

Working...
          X