PDA

View Full Version : Need to vent

don137
11-15-2004, 07:14 AM
This team is abysmal on the road. Only three offensive touchdowns in four road games this year. Bledsoe was putrid again against NE but the sad thing is so was the rest of the team with the exception of Sam Adams and Brian Moorman.
With NE blitzing how could these receivers not beat NE secondary? I know Drew's throws were bad on many occasions but the receivers didn't look in the game and couldn't get open.
Why does it seem when the Bills are on the road Bledsoe feels Eric Moulds is the only receiver on the field? Defenses are feasting on this.
For being a veteran and one of the leaders on this team Moulds has had way too many mental errors this year. He drops way too many easy passes on a consistant basis. Last night he didn't keep both feet inbounds on a critical 4th down and a few games back he had a critical personal foul for yelling at the offical while on the sideline. He needs to lead by example and he has not shown it this year. With his salary next year one has to wonder if he will be playing elsewhere.
Why is Izell Reese playing in this league? He is dreadful in coverage and doesn't even make an attempt to make a play when the ball is in the air. It seems he rather let the player catch the ball and tackle the player afterwards he caught it then try to knock it down. At least Reese was benched for Baker. Why wasn't this done sooner?
The OL downright scares me. On the road the running backs have no holes and Bledsoe has no time to throw. Jennings is as good as gone next year. Who is going to play LT next year? Can the OL be worse next year?
If McGahee is such a good receiver why is Henry the 3rd down back now? Also, why don't they move McGahee in motion then line up as a receiver?He could get a linebacker covering him creating a mismatch.

Thanks I feel better now that I vented...Thanks

Jayhawk
11-15-2004, 07:19 AM
that's what we are here for. Yeah last night pretty much set the franchise back from being on ESPN again for a while. THANKS TD.

Cntrygal
11-15-2004, 08:11 AM
that's what we are here for. Yeah last night pretty much set the franchise back from being on ESPN again for a while. THANKS TD.

Oh we'll make it onto ESPN.... everytime they need a clip to show how incompentent the Bills are... or whenever they need to show clips of teams that the Pats make look stupid.