X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

He hit Bruschi right in the numbers!!!!

Dude didn’t even need to move. “HOW IN THE HELL DID HE NOT SEE HIM STANDING THERE??? They showed the view that Bledsoe had from the camera behind him, And I can honestly say that I would NOT have thrown that pass!

That was some of the worst QB’ing I’ve ever seen!!!!

And F Losman What the hell was he thinking. I’m sure it was jitters but i’m so pissed off right now that all I can say is F him!!!! It looks like we have another DF! Stop running!!!

Who else wanted Harrison to take Bledsoe out at the knee?

I hate knit picking because I sound like one of those losers on WGR but, we score a TD to make the score 23-6 and decide to go for 2??????? I guess MM is thinking that if we score 2 more times we can get all 3 two point conversions and win 24-23! Do you know what the chances of hitting on 3 two point conversions?????? OK, I know, we only needed 2 and 1 extra point! But even still we couldn’t even make 1 out of 2 tries. What makes them think they can get 2 out of 2! The two point conversion is the most misused play in football and it should only be used in the final few minutes of any game. XP’s are good 99.9% of the time. The two point play is good about 25% of the time! TAKE THE ONE!

But it didn’t matter because our offense didn’t get inside of the 30 all game!!!!!!

How nice is it that we have a kicker that we refuse to use! Every other team in the league, on the road, on the opening drive at the 34 yard line, will attempt a FG! But not us! Punting from the 34 because we won’t use our kicker! Which makes me think that this guy can’t even hit these kicks in practice! Because if he could we’d give him a shot! Right!!!!!

I don’t care if you don’t believe in luck, just because you don’t believe in luck doesn’t mean there’s no such thing as a team hitting a string of luck. Now, I’m not blaming last nights game on luck. Last night was all on our Awesome QB and Pass Rush. But no team can win as much as the Patriots without have a little bit of luck on their side. Bruschi should be out for 16 months!!!!! No questions asked. I’ve never seen a leg bend like that and a guy be able to just get up and walk away. BB has a deal with the devil!

Nice Pass Rush!!!!! Brady had all day back there!!!

Sorry! Needed to get that off
    Resign our own guys!
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

I don't wnat to see Bledsoe hurt, I want to see him taken off the field because of a stupid play. I think Drew's a good guy, but a bad player.
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Give me a break. The defense played like crap. Quit blaming Bledsoe
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Patrick76777
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FTG

LOL
        Resign our own guys!

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
          • May 2004

Originally posted by FTG
          What? Bledsoe has arguably the worst game of his career and you say don't blame Bledsoe? Huh?

Yeah the defense was bad too....but they got tired being on the field so long....after Drew either kept giving the ball to NE or commanding those astonishing 3 play drives.....

No, Drew wasn't completely to blame......just mostly. In this game....not all season.
          "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
          --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
            What? Bledsoe has arguably the worst game of his career and you say don't blame Bledsoe? Huh?

Yeah the defense was bad too....but they got tired being on the field so long....after Drew either kept giving the ball to NE or commanding those astonishing 3 play drives.....

No, Drew wasn't completely to blame......just mostly. In this game....not all season.

he was joking.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

thank god, thought we had another ostrich
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• FlyingElvis
                • Aug 2004

Did Losman think Banta-Cain was a Bill? It looked like he was throwing to him.

Comment

• FTG
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                  thank god, thought we had another ostrich

I took my head out of the sand midway through last season

Comment

• FTG
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FlyingElvis
                    He was thinkging to himself WWDD

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                      Dude didn’t even need to move. “HOW IN THE HELL DID HE NOT SEE HIM STANDING THERE??? They showed the view that Bledsoe had from the camera behind him, And I can honestly say that I would NOT have thrown that pass!
                      Actually, that one wasn't as bad as the ball Harrison dropped. Harrison would have walked in for a TD. How do you not check to see if a safety is sitting on a slant route? Worst pass he threw all night.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by NE39
                        Actually, that one wasn't as bad as the ball Harrison dropped. Harrison would have walked in for a TD. How do you not check to see if a safety is sitting on a slant route? Worst pass he threw all night.
                        I disagree. He threw many that equally sucked.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FTG
                          He was thinkging to himself WWDD
                          when I can rep you again I will from that. lol
                          http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                            I saw that one. I think Harrison was thinking about running it in for the TD, before he actually caught it.

Comment

• BAM
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by FlyingElvis
                              Looked that way to me. What a ******ed play. GOD I hope he learns to make better decisions than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X