PDA

View Full Version : Checkmate

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 07:54 AM
If yesterday was a chess game Bill Bellichick didn't have his rooks and knights and yet he had Mularkey beat before the game even started. He had his pawns ready to face Mularkey's knights ,rooks ,horses and the queen was worthless. Talk about getting schooled.

Mularkey vs. Bellichick.
Bill showed Mularkey that you don't have to have an all probowl team to play successfully. Just get the back-ups to play like a unit and you have a team that's ready to face anyone. If Mularkey can't gameplan against a team that has a depleted line-up , one should wonder if Mike like most coordinators turned head coach is capable of outsmarting the "big dogs" in the NFL. If the bills by some divine intervention made the playoffs, is he a coach who can gameplan against the best? Bellichick expossed Mularkey for what he is, a "rookie" coach. Other than April, the combination of Weiss, Crennel and Bellichick just made fools out of the Mularkey, Wyche, Clemens, Gray and Mcnally.

Bledsoe vs. Brady.
Drew apologists will say that Drew wasn't given a lot of time by the OL. There were times when Brady was under pressure or already being held by a bills defender and yet was able to throw one completion after another. He sure showed Drew what an elite qb can do in the nfl. No one expects Drew to throw for 300+ yds anymore like he used to be able to. All we hope for him to do is not to stink up the place. Even with that simple task, he fails. Just like Marino couldn't beat the bills, for as long as Drew is our qb, we will be constantly owned by the Patriots. It hurt us to tell the bills' greatest qb Jim Kelly that his time was up, it's time to tell Drew his time is up. It's pretty sad when the best qb the bills had since Kelly was an NFL career back up who was 5'9" w/ a weak arm and played in the CFL. I've said this before and I'll say it again, Drew will have a streak of decent to good games but isn't a qb you can depend on to win games for you. As a matter of fact, he will be the weakest link when it counts.

Gray vs. Weiss.
Talk about an overated D. Even w/ a depleted wr line-up, Weiss knew how to beat the bills' D. They ran Dillon at Shoebel's side that completely killed any gameplean we had. Nobody expected that except for the Pats. Hopefully, the dolphins will break up the best coaching staff in the NFl by taking Weiss away from the Pats.

Crennel vs. Clemens.
Run to open up the pass. That's was the ticket the last 3 wins. Problem is, it was done to us last night. Mcnally's OL doesn't look so good when put up against a D that confuses the hell out of both our OL and a QB.

TON DONAHOE.
We all know that Bellichick is one of the best if not the best coach in the NFL. If he cuts a player, it's because they are done. Stop gettting any rejects that the Pats decide to throw out there. If there is one coach who knows , Bellichick is the guy. Milloy is still a decent player but Bellichick sure knows how to exploit him. It's pretty obvious why they let go of Drew and Milloy and why they kept Ty Law. Get the hint?

For as long as the Pats' coaching staff is intact, the Pats are gonna be the bills of the 90's.

FTG
11-15-2004, 08:08 AM
Drew apologists would be wrong if they said that. The line gave him plenty of time when the game was still close and on all 3 of his ints. They only started getting a rush when they knew we had to pass

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:27 AM
Jp's INT was due to watching Drew play. :lol: It's scary to think that Drew is JP's mentor. I hope JP does not learn from him.

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Drew apologists would be wrong if they said that. The line gave him plenty of time when the game was still close and on all 3 of his ints. They only started getting a rush when they knew we had to pass

Drew played bad last night. I don't think in one post did I say that it was anybody's fault but his. He had a good first drive and that was about it. I don't know what game Justa was watching though, because Brady had all night to pass on virtually every play.

I thought Milloy played well last night and along with Adams were the lone bright spots for the D. I did however miss a portion of the game from late in the third to midway through the fourth.

The equipment manager should be fired for not being able to supply cleats to our DBs that can keep them on their feet.

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Jp's INT was due to watching Drew play. :lol: It's scary to think that Drew is JP's mentor. I hope JP does not learn from him.

Brady seemed to do alright watching Drew play.

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Drew played bad last night. I don't think in one post did I say that it was anybody's fault but his. He had a good first drive and that was about it. I don't know what game Justa was watching though, because Brady had all night to pass on virtually every play.

I thought Milloy played well last night and along with Adams were the lone bright spots for the D. I did however miss a portion of the game from late in the third to midway through the fourth.

The equipment manager should be fired for not being able to supply cleats to our DBs that can keep them on their feet. For the most part Brady had all day but when he was pressured he didn't have a problem . Did you tape the game? Watch it again. Drew wasn't pressured when he threw those INt's.

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:37 AM
Brady seemed to do alright watching Drew play. He watched Drew and realized what not to do.

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2004, 08:40 AM
For the most part Brady had all day but when he was pressured he didn't have a problem . Did you tape the game? Watch it again. Drew wasn't pressured when he threw those INt's.

I don't know how many ways I can say Drew played poorly before some of you will get that I thought he had a bad game.

I guess if anybody decided to put a little blame on anybody other than Drew, you will call them a Drew apologist.

The two major reasons we lost last night were the defense's inability to stop anybody and Drew's inability to make any plays.

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:45 AM
I don't know how many ways I can say Drew played poorly before some of you will get that I thought he had a bad game.

I guess if anybody decided to put a little blame on anybody other than Drew, you will call them a Drew apologist.

The two major reasons we lost last night were the defense's inability to stop anybody and Drew's inability to make any plays.reread my first post. I didn't just blame Drew. Talk to me about something else other than Drew and I'll agree w/ you you that otther than the special teams, every one else contributed to the loss. If you keep talking to me about the qb, I'll keep telling you, Drew sucks too. :rolleyes:

Oh and if you think Milloy played a good game, it wasn't good enough for the $$$ we're paying him.

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2004, 08:48 AM
reread my first post. I didn't just blame Drew. Talk to me about something else other than Drew and I'll agree w/ you you that otther than the special teams, every one else contributed to the loss. If you keep talking to me about the qb, I'll keep telling you, Drew sucks too. :rolleyes:

That post wasn't only directed at you. It's just that so many only want to blame one person when there was clearly a ton of blame to go around for that game.

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 08:50 AM
That post wasn't only directed at you. It's just that so many only want to blame one person when there was clearly a ton of blame to go around for that game. I agree. It starts w/ the coaches. Bellichick made Mularkey look like an idiot.

chernobylwraiths
11-15-2004, 09:02 AM
I agree. It starts w/ the coaches. Bellichick made Mularkey look like an idiot.

MM didn't need much help with that stupid 4th and 4 call on the first drive. If that showed anything, it was that were afraid of them.

Belichick is a very good coach. MM has a ways to go, hopefully he can learn quickly.

In a few weeks when Losman is starting, hopefully we can dispense with the growing pains for the most part this season.