• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Maybe I'm just crabby today....

This game made me more mad than any game in recent memory. The stupid Pats exposed every weakness we have in this thorough depantsing.

Drew. Nuff Said.

Mike Williams is a 370 pound bag of garbage. He gets in the way once in a while, but he can't block anybody. We couldn't run to the right all night. I'm surprised he wasn't pulled for Price.

We don't have a 2nd WR. I know you all love Reed and Evans, but they sure don't scare anybody else. And Drew doesn't seem to want to throw to them anyhow.

I think the TE's have more drops than catches. Any time you want to haul one in, Euhus, go ahead.

Did Willis play last night? How did he do? I didn't see much of him. In the 3rd quarter, we might as well have pounded the ball for a while, since we sure couldn't throw it.

Belichick showed the world how to pass block the Bills. Double Schobel, or at least have the TE or RB chip him. The rest of the line can handle the other 3 guys, except for the 4 plays or so that Sam Adams decides to play.

So long Pat Williams. Don't let the door hit your big fat ass on the way out. I sure as hell wouldn't pay you any real money to stay.

All this Vincent to safety talk is ludicrous given the way McGee has played the last 2 weeks. Not that we don't need a safety too. Reese is horrible. For every good play Baker has, he gets torched for another, but at least there is some hope for the kid. The right seam between McGee and whoever was at safety was so wide open all night that it was sickening.

Exposing JP to this was a totally wrong thing to do.

The Pats took us to school once again. I bet Belichick was laughing all the way home. Mullarkey has a long long way to go.
  • BuffaloJayhawk
    • Aug 2004

bravo!!!!!! Good post man. Well written!!!! I agree!!!!!
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
      This game made me more mad than any game in recent memory. The stupid Pats exposed every weakness we have in this thorough depantsing.

Drew. Nuff Said.

Mike Williams is a 370 pound bag of garbage. He gets in the way once in a while, but he can't block anybody. We couldn't run to the right all night. I'm surprised he wasn't pulled for Price.

We don't have a 2nd WR. I know you all love Reed and Evans, but they sure don't scare anybody else. And Drew doesn't seem to want to throw to them anyhow.

I think the TE's have more drops than catches. Any time you want to haul one in, Euhus, go ahead.

Did Willis play last night? How did he do? I didn't see much of him. In the 3rd quarter, we might as well have pounded the ball for a while, since we sure couldn't throw it.

Belichick showed the world how to pass block the Bills. Double Schobel, or at least have the TE or RB chip him. The rest of the line can handle the other 3 guys, except for the 4 plays or so that Sam Adams decides to play.

So long Pat Williams. Don't let the door hit your big fat ass on the way out. I sure as hell wouldn't pay you any real money to stay.

All this Vincent to safety talk is ludicrous given the way McGee has played the last 2 weeks. Not that we don't need a safety too. Reese is horrible. For every good play Baker has, he gets torched for another, but at least there is some hope for the kid. The right seam between McGee and whoever was at safety was so wide open all night that it was sickening.

The Pats took us to school once again. I bet Belichick was laughing all the way home. Mullarkey has a long long way to go.
      OMG! I agree with EE!

Great post, man!

Comment

• Marvelous
        • Feb 2004

Good post Earthquake.
        GO BILLS!!! NE
        Magical Trevor

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Drew. Nuff Said.

Oh, come on...the world's problems will end by playing JP...it couldn't get any worse.../sarcasm...

good post.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

It's just right that the national media does not talk about the bills. When was the last time the bills wasn't embarrased in the national spotlight? Anyone?
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

You might as well add the fact that Belicheck neutralized our linebacking crew too. They were basically invisible.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                You might as well add the fact that Belicheck neutralized our linebacking crew too. They were basically invisible.
                26 tackles between Fletcher and Spikes...hardly neutralized...however, no impact plays...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                  Exhausted of Losing
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                  It's just right that the national media does not talk about the bills. When was the last time the bills wasn't embarrased in the national spotlight? Anyone?
                  Remember the last time in the national spotlight against the Chiefs? Another great performance.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Really Excellent Post. Great Points.

Another thing that really bothered me was the failure to even attempt to exploit the beat up Pats secondary. Every pass was 6 yards down field or to the flats, I thought the oline gave him enough time to look to the 10-15 yard range.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                      Exhausted of Losing
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      Really Excellent Post. Great Points.

Another thing that really bothered me was the failure to even attempt to exploit the beat up Pats secondary. Every pass was 6 yards down field or to the flats, I thought the oline gave him enough time to look to the 10-15 yard range.
                      Also Bledsoe's only shot downfield was picked off by Eugene Wilson.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
                        Also Bledsoe's only shot downfield was picked off by Eugene Wilson.
                        Well that was like a 35 yarder into double coverage and a terrible pass. I was talking about mid range, you know like actually attempting to get a first down.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                        X