Can we just not have any more prime time TV games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Can we just not have any more prime time TV games...

until we are a winner...how many of these laughers is the NFL going to inflict on us...go into Miami on Sunday night...go into KC on Sunday night...go into NE on Sunday night...even at the end of the Kelly era...go into KC in prime time...go into Pittsburgh in prime time...

can we have a game against??? say Arizona in prime time?? why not the Browns in prime time....amazing...

take whatever road game is the hardest on next years schedule and it will be on Sunday night...and mark an L next to it in red right now.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Well said
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• unpaid_bills
      • Nov 2004

Agree. The worst part for me you look forward to the game all day -- its the last game of the day. You go out get food to BBQ, make the wings, etc. invite over the friends. Throw on the new #51 jersey your brother just bought you. By halftime you are grumpy, very disappointed and about ready to turn the game off -- you watch in agony think can't get worse right?

Then the worst part you realize they are playing on nationla TV against the Pats and you have to listen to Joe Theisman and Paul McGuire. The only thing I had to look forward Sunday night was the show the Wire.
      Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• PUCKER
        • Sep 2004

Ditto. No more game for a couple years.
        Zapper's Hit List:
        SABURZFAN -
        SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
        Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
        http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I think we crushed Seattle in prime time a while back, beat the Panthers and Cardinals in prime time during the Flutie era as well. But recently- we stink in night games.

Comment

• colin
            Drew's my hero!
            • Jul 2002

last prime time game W for us was Against the Jags, on the road, on a Thursday.

Our first win of our 3-13 season. I didn't give up on them then, and I won't give up on them now.

we turned around the O so quickly after that horrible season it was nuts, even with Bledsoe and most of the cast of characters we have now, but our D sucked, and we turned that around the next year, but our special teams and o sucked, and we turned the special teams around, but the o still sucks.

a good draft, some good cuts + signings, and if mularky turns out, we can be good soon.

oh,

WE NEVER HAVE HOME PRIME TIME GAMES, NOT SINCE TENESSE CAME IN ON A SUNDAY NIGHT AND WE BEAT THEM!!!! ONLY US AND THE RAVENS, AND I THINK MIAMI BEAT THEM THAT YEAR, THAT WAS AN GREAT GAME!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X