PDA

View Full Version : Draft Experts

justasportsfan
11-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Draftboy, Tatonka, etc.

How weak is next years draft compared to Willis' batch? Even if we trade Henry for a draft pick ( a 2nd? 3rd? ) is it worth it or should we just trade TH for a vet player (OL) instead of a draft pick ?

Patrick76777
11-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Draftboy, Tatonka, etc.

How weak is next years draft compared to Willis' batch? Even if we trade Henry for a draft pick ( a 2nd? 3rd? ) is it worth it or should we just trade TH for a vet player (OL) instead of a draft pick ?

They won't know until the draft books come out in January!

LtBillsFan66
11-15-2004, 01:05 PM
:roflmao:

Michael82
11-15-2004, 01:08 PM
The talking heads keep talking about how this is supposedly one of the weakest drafts in a while. i think we should trade Henry to Oakland for one of their OL and a late round draft pick.

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-15-2004, 01:18 PM
I am no expert, but next year is decent for RBs and I am not sure who will be a free agent RB, but I think Shaun Alexander is one and Rickey Williams will most likely be available. The RBs in the draft that will get a good look are Cedric Benson, Cadilac Williams, Ron Brown, TA Maclendon, Darren Sprolles, and maybe even KJ Harris from West Virginia. Also, Brandon Jacobs from Southern Illinios has drawn some looks. Even without Jacobs and Harris that puts at least five good RBs available next year. If Reggie Bush comes out, that might be another. If Maurice Clarrett can get his act together, but I don't count on that. Davis from Wisonsin and Frank Gore from Miami maybe in the mid rounds. One of the kids from Minnesota I know is a senior.

Ingtar33
11-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Below average draft this year. But then, compared to last year, a lot of drafts are below average.

DraftBoy
11-15-2004, 02:13 PM
OL, DL, QB, WR, CB are all real weak posistions this year. RB has a great class this season and it may be wise to take somebody who slips to the later rounds. It depends alot also on who decalres or not this winter. One thing if for sure as of right now dont look for us to get any impact players for next year via this years draft.

Crisis
11-15-2004, 02:17 PM
What safeties are coming out that we would have a chance to grab?

DraftBoy
11-15-2004, 02:19 PM
What safeties are coming out that we would have a chance to grab?

I cant say for sure, bc to be honest I havent really looked into it too much yet (yea i know im a slacker, whatever). But I can say I do like Junior Rosegreen out of Auburn as a FS. Kid leads the SEC in picks (5), and lays out a player a game, unforuntately he had a helmet to helmet hit in the UGA-UA game which left Brown laying motionless on the field, but either way the kid has fire and tenacity something I like alot in a S. :jam:

DraftBoy
11-15-2004, 02:22 PM
I cant say for sure, bc to be honest I havent really looked into it too much yet (yea i know im a slacker, whatever). But I can say I do like Junior Rosegreen out of Auburn as a FS. Kid leads the SEC in picks (5), and lays out a player a game, unforuntately he had a helmet to helmet hit in the UGA-UA game which left Brown laying motionless on the field, but either way the kid has fire and tenacity something I like alot in a S. :jam:

And he's a senior... :dance:

DraftBoy
11-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Season Stats for those who care:
10gms 41 tackles (30 solo), 3 TFL, 5 INT, 2 Breakups, 1FF

Jayhawk
11-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Reggie Bush can't come out, he's a true sophomore.

The olinemen are supposed to be decent the kid from FSU is supposed to be good

DraftBoy
11-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Reggie Bush can't come out, he's a true sophomore.

The olinemen are supposed to be decent the kid from FSU is supposed to be good

Barren, and he's a top 15 pick its slim pickings after him, alot of the 2nd rounders will go late 1st due to lack of depth.

Tatonka
11-15-2004, 05:05 PM
the best safety in the draft is the kid from georgia.. his name escapes me at the moment.

DraftBoy
11-15-2004, 05:20 PM
the best safety in the draft is the kid from georgia.. his name escapes me at the moment.

FS Thomas Davis but he's only a junior so there is no guarantee he will jump, but its likely. I got your back.

Tatonka
11-15-2004, 05:22 PM
ty.

Hemlepp53
11-15-2004, 06:45 PM

PATRICK.. Thats So Fu**Ing Funny Man... :roflmao: