PDA

View Full Version : Ram Fan comes in Peace!

RMFN
11-15-2004, 06:53 PM
This game will be a tough test for the Rams who have one of the worst run defenses. McGahee could go off if the Rams continue to yield huge amounts of space on cutback runs. Alexander had over 150 yards in the game Sunday and only Seattle's insistance on passing saved us in the game.

I still have my Fletcher jersey and I wish the Rams still had him. I did enjoy watching him play Sunday Night.

Well here's to a good game!http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/pointstosky2.gif

Bill Brasky
11-15-2004, 06:59 PM
I still have my Fletcher jersey and I wish the Rams still had him. [/img]

Take him back.

It doesn't matter how our defense plays, they will find a way to miss tackles or not make big plays or not force a turnover... and if, by a weird twist of fate, the defense does come up with a big play or two our offense will figure out a way to lose it for us. Have fun kicking our ass. At least your team knows how to win.

FTG
11-15-2004, 07:02 PM
If it's a cold windy day we'll prolly win. If it's calm and reasonably warm you'll win easily

SABURZFAN
11-15-2004, 07:05 PM
This game will be a tough test for the Rams who have one of the worst run defenses. McGahee could go off if the Rams continue to yield huge amounts of space on cutback runs. Alexander had over 150 yards in the game Sunday and only Seattle's insistance on passing saved us in the game.

I still have my Fletcher jersey and I wish the Rams still had him. I did enjoy watching him play Sunday Night.

Well here's to a good game!http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/pointstosky2.gif

welcome to The Zone and good luck.

RMFN
11-15-2004, 07:10 PM
The Rams have screwed up a couple of games this year! The Dolphin game was the worst. The Rams as 27th rushing defense and the 22nd passing defense still makes me worry about every game. St Louis's special teams have been a horrible for years.

The offense of St Louis will be the ones to win this game as long as Bulger can get time.

As far as I have heard so far the weather shouldn't be a factor.

BAM
11-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Good luck buddy! May the best team.. *cough cough.. RAMS* win!

TheWingHead
11-15-2004, 07:50 PM
Only Buffalo fans would put down there own team on a daily basis.....

But I guess thats what happens when you live in Buffalo

Crisis
11-15-2004, 07:53 PM
martz is an idiot.

sorry, in Buffalo weather, that moron will pass 30+ times even in the horrible wind.

even with Losman or Bledsoe, I don't see us losing this game.

Jayhawk
11-15-2004, 07:54 PM
have you seen the product that TD is putting out? it's crap. The only fans we really don't like are the Phish fans

BAM
11-15-2004, 07:56 PM
I hope to God we win, but I just don't feel confident against ANYBODY anymore. Maybe the Panthe..nah.. oh.. the Forty-Nine... nah not them either. :(

Crisis
11-15-2004, 07:57 PM
I hope to God we win, but I just don't feel confident against ANYBODY anymore. Maybe the Panthe..nah.. oh.. the Forty-Nine... nah not them either. :(

We're going against one of the dumbest coaches in the league.

I don't get why the media thinks Martz is such a genius.

He's the biggest idiot in the league.

BAM
11-15-2004, 08:03 PM
I hope yer right, Crisis my friend!

:jam:

:gobills:

RMFN
11-15-2004, 08:06 PM
martz is an idiot.

sorry, in Buffalo weather, that moron will pass 30+ times even in the horrible wind.

even with Losman or Bledsoe, I don't see us losing this game.

Yup we could lose, as I said in the other posts, but I have no problem with Martz. He has a winning record he brings a exciting brand of football to St Louis. I like his style of not having a style, he might go pass happy one game and run happy the next. Has he made mistakes sure but what coach hasn't.

Could the Rams lose sure, but I like the Rams chances. http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/wink.gif

FTG
11-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Only Buffalo fans would put down there own team on a daily basis.....

But I guess thats what happens when you live in Buffalo

baloney. It happens in every city where thier team plays like crap.

coywire27
11-15-2004, 11:48 PM
I am just frustrated with the whole season - I mean, I can't watch a game without thinking the Bills are going to screw up in some facet of the game - I am always on edge - I tell you what, I went to the game last night and all I got from Pat fans was sympathy - they all reminded me of the days when Kelly, Reed and Thomas would kick the butts of the Pats on a cosistant basis - they all said how Bledsoe is a good guy but just doesn't have it anymore - I don't know - I want to blame someone, but I just don't know who - the negativity I read on the sites is frustration - I will always stick with the Bills, but it just is never easy -

SABURZFAN
11-16-2004, 04:47 AM
I will always stick with the Bills, but it just is never easy -

that's more than i can say for bills_fan_atic.

Gunzlingr
11-16-2004, 08:21 AM
Welcome RMFN!

RAMS FAN and I have a bet going as to how bad the Bills will get beat. I deep down want them to win, and think they can, but they have let me down more often than not this year.

DJRamFan
11-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Jeez, the weather is getting some serious props in here. I don't really think it will be a huge difference. This game is going to come down to the better defense, period.

DraftBoy
11-16-2004, 01:30 PM
St Louis's special teams have been a horrible for years.

I guess Bobby April was right and it was Martz fault that your ST, bc he has made our ST standout this year :jam:

RAMS FAN
11-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Welcome RMFN!

RAMS FAN and I have a bet going as to how bad the Bills will get beat. I deep down want them to win, and think they can, but they have let me down more often than not this year.
I really hope they just win it doesnt matter how bad as long as the RAMS win. Welcome RMFN these guys and gals are real nice in here.

Cntrygal
11-16-2004, 07:15 PM
Welcome RMFN! Hopefully, you guys will make us look like a pro team again. :D

TigerJ
11-16-2004, 07:50 PM
I think fans of all teams tend to overreact. Buffalo came off a terrible loss versus NE. It effectively knocks Buffalo out of the playoff picture they were never really in. Mathematically there's still a chance but realistically we all know it's not going to happen. I don't really think Buffalo is as bad as their performance at NE indicated, and I was as disgusted as everyone else. The Rams game is not a gimme. I don't know that a 3-6 team can consider anyone a gimme. I think Bioll Belichik got in the heads of the Bills like he usually does.

In the Rams game I agree that weather can be a factor. The forecast is for mild weather with a chance of showers. It will be breezy but not enough so that passing games will be eliminated. Is Torry Holt's health an issue? That can also be a factor.

In general what we know is that the Bills seem to be much stronger at home than on the road. I think they will be highly motivated to play better than last week, and as you Rams fans suggested, the Bills should have an easier time running the ball than against the Patriots. Obviously, the Bills are going to want to play ball control and hope they can contain the Rams passing attack enough to hold on to a lead if the running game can get one. I'm picking the Bills to win, but it's a crap shoot. I can't say Buffalo is the better team.

BTW welcome Rams fans. Generally we're a congenial lot here unless you come in talking smack or you are a Miami fan. LOL

RMFN
11-16-2004, 09:01 PM
I guess Bobby April was right and it was Martz fault that your ST, bc he has made our ST standout this year :jam:

I had no problem with April. The biggest problem with the Rams ST have been personnel. They just don't stay in thier lanes. They over pursue! It was a little better during the Seattle game, but many times team find themselves in great field position because of the Rams ST.
Just makes me want to http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/blowup.gif

RMFN
11-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to a tough Game.

finsrclowns
11-16-2004, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to a tough Game.

They're ALL tough for us! :sweat: Hopefully the Bills play well and pull it out. :pray:

TigerJ
11-17-2004, 07:26 AM
I had no problem with April. The biggest problem with the Rams ST have been personnel. They just don't stay in thier lanes. They over pursue! It was a little better during the Seattle game, but many times team find themselves in great field position because of the Rams ST.
Just makes me want to http://webpages.charter.net/rmfn/rmfn/blowup.gif

Hmmm. From our perspective, it would be great if Terrence McGee ran back a kickoff for a TD AND Jonathon Smith ran back a punt for a TD in the same game (Sunday). Both have shown they are capable of doing so.

Hemlepp53
11-17-2004, 07:42 AM

Welcome to the Bills Zone.. Thanks for the pregame input.. Let the better team win and all players remain healthy :jam: