• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paladin warrior
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Bledsoe is stink rat

Bledsoe have been played for 3 yrs in buffalo bill and still no playoff because of him (BLEDSOE) Bledsoe is a coold turky. He still threw for 76 yrs!!!!!!!! and 3 int. That the last he played for 83 yrs. He is stink RAT. I hope he is gone next yrs that a history. Kick him out or grab and pull up hard his underwear and throw him out next year plus Offenive coach is stink E.Moulds. He miss easy catch. Little boy can catch easy and better than E. moulds. i watched last night and i turn off in after half time. I can't wait next year and see what happen
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

I'd even go as far to say he's a smelly rat.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• FTG
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by paladin warrior
      Bledsoe have been played for 3 yrs in buffalo bill and still no playoff because of him (BLEDSOE) Bledsoe is a coold turky. He still threw for 76 yrs!!!!!!!! and 3 int. That the last he played for 83 yrs. He is stink RAT. I hope he is gone next yrs that a history. Kick him out or grab and pull up hard his underwear and throw him out next year plus Offenive coach is stink E.Moulds. He miss easy catch. Little boy can catch easy and better than E. moulds. i watched last night and i turn off in after half time. I can't wait next year and see what happen
      good post
      Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jan 2004

LOOK Bledsoe is our starter they won't bench him get off it!!!!
        Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 11-15-2004, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Funniest post ever!

Comment

• BAM
            • Sep 2003

Paladin, you da man!

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              Funniest post ever!
              You must've missed his "Willis McGahee run fast like squirrell" episode.

Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
              X