PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe is stink rat

paladin warrior
11-15-2004, 08:20 PM
:fury: Bledsoe have been played for 3 yrs in buffalo bill and still no playoff because of him (BLEDSOE) Bledsoe is a coold turky. He still threw for 76 yrs!!!!!!!! and 3 int. That the last he played for 83 yrs. He is stink RAT. I hope he is gone next yrs that a history. Kick him out or grab and pull up hard his underwear and throw him out next year plus Offenive coach is stink :fury: E.Moulds. He miss easy catch. Little boy can catch easy and better than E. moulds. i watched last night and i turn off in after half time. I can't wait next year and see what happen

Crisis
11-15-2004, 08:25 PM
I'd even go as far to say he's a smelly rat.

FTG
11-15-2004, 08:27 PM
:fury: Bledsoe have been played for 3 yrs in buffalo bill and still no playoff because of him (BLEDSOE) Bledsoe is a coold turky. He still threw for 76 yrs!!!!!!!! and 3 int. That the last he played for 83 yrs. He is stink RAT. I hope he is gone next yrs that a history. Kick him out or grab and pull up hard his underwear and throw him out next year plus Offenive coach is stink :fury: E.Moulds. He miss easy catch. Little boy can catch easy and better than E. moulds. i watched last night and i turn off in after half time. I can't wait next year and see what happen

:bf1: good post

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
11-15-2004, 08:57 PM

LOOK Bledsoe is our starter they won't bench him get off it!!!!

Jeff1220
11-15-2004, 08:58 PM

Funniest post ever!

BAM
11-15-2004, 10:21 PM
:rofl:

Paladin, you da man!

:jam:

BAM
11-15-2004, 10:22 PM
Funniest post ever!

You must've missed his "Willis McGahee run fast like squirrell" episode. :D

Good stuff! :lolcry: