PDA

View Full Version : How many of you just dont give a crap?

Tatonka
11-15-2004, 11:37 PM
i am at the point now where i dont care..

i am tired of all the posts on the board being critical.. i know i contribute.. but we are shredding everyone on the team now.. from GM to kicker..

it is not fun to be a fan at all.. i dont feel hopeful about much at this point.. i hate half the players on this team.. and overall the team is just an embarassment.. and has been for YEARS now.. nothing has changed.. nothing will change..

all the time wasted looking up draft info, doing writeups, devoting time to roundtables and radio shows.. it is all just a waste.. i bet the actual players care less than us fans.

the whole thing just makes me sick. shame that the NHL is busy ruining their sport.. and i hate basketball and baseball..

all i lookforward to is virginia tech football.. screw the rest.

Bill Brasky
11-16-2004, 12:13 AM
Unfortunately I agree with you. I found myself watching more of the Philly/Dal game tonight... and those are the 2 teams I hate the most in the entire NFL, besides Miami.

There's nothing to be hopeful for as far as a Bills fan is concerned. Year after year of disappointment.

Forward_Lateral
11-16-2004, 06:43 AM
As bad as it's been and as bad as it is right now, I never get tired of it. The day I get tired of being a Buffalo Bills fan is the day I die. Sorry you feel differently, but that's how I feel.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 06:46 AM
As bad as it's been and as bad as it is right now, I never get tired of it. The day I get tired of being a Buffalo Bills fan is the day I die. Sorry you feel differently, but that's how I feel.

must be nice.

i remember when i used to feel that way.. i guess my priorities are slowly starting to change.. thanks TD and company.

The King
11-16-2004, 06:59 AM
You know I certainly dont take the losses all that hard when you are out of playoff contention but I still love football. I tune in every week because there is a chance that you will get to see something new something you haven't seen before and with the exception of 2 games this year this Bills team has kept things exciting granted we ended up on the short end of the stick in every close game we have played, but dammit I would boot myself in the face if we had pulled one of those games out at the last second and I missed it. I understand your frustrations but for someone who has 11,000+ posts I would expect it would take more than 2 blow outs to make you lose interest.

We have tons of potential and lots of young guys still developing to lose interest now would be like walking out of the movie Cast Away after Tom Hanks had been on the Island for 10 minutes. We have some exciting football ahead of us, not every game is going to be a win, hell this season most games wont be, but I will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. Thats Football.

don137
11-16-2004, 07:00 AM
I do feel many players care more about the paycheck and their individual stats over the team and winning the game (i.e. Clements trying to make an interception against Jacksonville on fourth down instead of knocking the ball down to preserve the win). I feel fans are much more passionate about the game then the players.

My priorites have changed since having two kids but the year over year losing does wear on a fan. Nothing cheers me up more than seeing a smile on my boys after another loss. It's hard to be as up for a team week after week that has been all but mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs by the mid point of the season for the last four years. It sucks when half the season you are basically playing out the schedule.

The King
11-16-2004, 07:05 AM
I do feel many players care more about the paycheck and their individual stats over the team and winning the game (i.e. Clements trying to make an interception against Jacksonville on fourth down instead of knocking the ball down to preserve the win). I feel fans are much more passionate about the game then the players.

This is exactly why I voted for Drew to remain the starter in yesterdays poll, I feel like no matter what the circumstance he always has the Teams best interest in mind. That is a rare thing in Football in sports even. And I do believe that passion will get him a ring.

Captain gameboy
11-16-2004, 07:10 AM
must be nice.

i remember when i used to feel that way.. i guess my priorities are slowly starting to change.. thanks TD and company.

This is not the time to make such a decision.
Especially if there are significant events going on in the real world or personal lives.

Everyone should take a deep breath and form no conclusions after the debacle.

ryjam282
11-16-2004, 07:18 AM

i am tired of all the posts on the board being critical.. i know i contribute.. but we are shredding everyone on the team now.. from GM to kicker..

Come on T, all of us here are still on the Brian Moorman bandwagon, he is the best punter in the NFL.

I have to agree with you somewhat, I do get tired of this same ole' crap. I feel like we are the Bengels, like no matter who we are playing, I can just hear the opposing teams fans saying.."It's the Bills, no big deal, we'll get a win". I don't like that crap. But, I will still tune in every week and pray we can win a few more. If for nothing else then to make sure Bill Parcells doesn't get a top 5 pick from us next year.

pats-were-right
11-16-2004, 07:21 AM
You have a decent team. Your season, IMHO, is a mirror image of our 2000 season where we had some pieces in place but were just disjointed.

Get yourself a good "field manager" QB and you'll improve drastically. I haven't (nor has anyone) seen enough of Losman to know whether he's the guy but he certainly could be.

"You know who" can be a good QB with a first rate oline, receivers, and RB, and if the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars. . . my point being absent perfect conditions he turns from competent to making a team look a lot worse than what it is.

Patti120
11-16-2004, 07:22 AM
I do feel many players care more about the paycheck and their individual stats over the team and winning the game (i.e. Clements trying to make an interception against Jacksonville on fourth down instead of knocking the ball down to preserve the win). I feel fans are much more passionate about the game then the players. .

That's the difference between our team and team's like NE (an O line would help too). I hope we are incorrect but we are never going to make it to the next level unless we get team players in here who just want to win, and are willing to do whatever it takes to do so. I really hope that we have a skewed perception on the Bills players b/c they are not winning and that this is not in fact what is really going on.

I'm definitely very discouraged and embarassed right now being a Bills fan but hey what the hell else is new. The last 2 years I've gone to the Bills game when they play in NE and I think I'm going to take next year off. Maybe they will actually win and maybe I won't have to experience the nauseating (spelling??) feeling that I've gotten while at Foxboro the last 2 years.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 07:37 AM
must be nice.

Getting older, your priorities SHOULD change. For me, family will always come first. But if I can, I will watch as many games as possible. I love football, but my mood on Monday's isn't as gloomy as it once was after a loss.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 07:47 AM
I understand your frustrations but for someone who has 11,000+ posts I would expect it would take more than 2 blow outs to make you lose interest.

it is not just 2 blowouts.. this goes all the way back to a taking erik flowers with our first round pick.. we have been a total joke since then.. qb controversies... with flutie and rj stabbing each other in the back.. to bledsoe being the biggest joke in the nfl.. our offense averaging under 2 tds a game for over 2 years.. the areas of need not being address.. just everything..

the team is a joke.. the bills are one of the worst teams in the nfl.. by the time the young talent is ready to step up and has a supporting cast around them, it will be time for them to go into free agency.. no matter what.. TD is still running the show, and he has proved that he can not build a team.. he had one good draft in pittsburg and the benefit of a great coach that put a contender on the field.. but he has contributed very little for over 6-7 years.. and ralph is going to be dead and this team is going to be moved before it wins a superbowl.

reality sucks.

Earthquake Enyart
11-16-2004, 07:50 AM
I have started to wonder why I'm paying for Sunday Ticket. :ill:

don137
11-16-2004, 07:56 AM
This is exactly why I voted for Drew to remain the starter in yesterdays poll, I feel like no matter what the circumstance he always has the Teams best interest in mind. That is a rare thing in Football in sports even. And I do believe that passion will get him a ring.

Drew is one player who I never questioned his heart or interest. That is why it is hard to criticize him but we need players with heart and talent. It's hard to find players with heart and talent. As mentioned the Pats have heart and talennt and do what is best for their team. If heart was all you needed then half of these posters would be on the team.

Ebenezer
11-16-2004, 08:03 AM
This is not the time to make such a decision.
Especially if there are significant events going on in the real world or personal lives.

Everyone should take a deep breath and form no conclusions after the debacle.
My kids are healthy, my wife is healthy, the bill collectors are not beating down my door...I still have my job and my house is still standing...the Bills are entertainment...right now it is not happy entertainment but it beats watching reality TV and debating politics...

also beats NOT having a team to complain about...

The King
11-16-2004, 08:09 AM
it is not just 2 blowouts.. this goes all the way back to a taking erik flowers with our first round pick.. we have been a total joke since then.. qb controversies... with flutie and rj stabbing each other in the back.. to bledsoe being the biggest joke in the nfl.. our offense averaging under 2 tds a game for over 2 years.. the areas of need not being address.. just everything..

the team is a joke.. the bills are one of the worst teams in the nfl.. by the time the young talent is ready to step up and has a supporting cast around them, it will be time for them to go into free agency.. no matter what.. TD is still running the show, and he has proved that he can not build a team.. he had one good draft in pittsburg and the benefit of a great coach that put a contender on the field.. but he has contributed very little for over 6-7 years.. and ralph is going to be dead and this team is going to be moved before it wins a superbowl.

reality sucks.

I think your attitude kind of sucks. If you think the team is a joke dont watch. I can see how you feel like your tormented, but if reality sucks so much go play golf, or make snow angels on Sunday.

I was sitting in the Crowd for sundays game my wallet 200 bucks lighter. And I would do it again if we had a game tommorow. Step back from the ledge dude.

Man, I think the billszone should sponsor a suicide hotline. Im more tired of hearing the negativity than I am of the losses.

The King
11-16-2004, 08:10 AM
My kids are healthy, my wife is healthy, the bill collectors are not beating down my door...I still have my job and my house is still standing...the Bills are entertainment...right now it is not happy entertainment but it beats watching reality TV and debating politics...

also beats NOT having a team to complain about...

beautifully said. Pos Rep for you.

Ebenezer
11-16-2004, 08:13 AM
I think your attitude kind of sucks. If you think the team is a joke dont watch. I can see how you feel like your tormented, but if reality sucks so much go play golf, or make snow angels on Sunday.

I was sitting in the Crowd for sundays game my wallet 200 bucks lighter. And I would do it again if we had a game tommorow. Step back from the ledge dude.

Man, I think the billszone should sponsor a suicide hotline. Im more tired of hearing the negativity than I am of the losses.
I spent $200 for my family to go and watch ND lose a heartbreaker to Pitt on Saturday...and I would do it again if I had the chance and the budget allowed it...I was there with my son on a great day for football watching a team I have watched for 30 years...the atmosphere was incredible...I feel the same about the Bills...

StillLurkin
11-16-2004, 08:16 AM
when i was young, i used to get all upset at losses. guess as i got older i just have a different point of view. not that i dont get pissed watching, especially the past 4-5 years, i just dont let it bother me. its only entertainment, wins and losses dont effect my life. i take it for what it is. i have season tickets, and even if they were winless, i'd still go. theres not a better way to watch a game than to be there live. i dont care how bad it gets, my season tickets will always be renewed!

if we all stop going, and the team gets shipped out to another city we're all SOL. and that my friends would suck worse than having a losing team.

Drewpac
11-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Regardless of what any of us say, we all DO give a crap. If we didn't we wouldn't be wasting our time in here. I think we're demoralized and disgusted, which can at times feel like apathy, but the truth is we all care now as much as we ever did. Just think about the mood on the board before the Pats game. We all had hope that we might have turned it around and that we could beat the Pats. After beating the Rams this week that hope will be restored only to be crushed again the following week. That is the rollercoaster that is the life of a Bills fan.

And as far as things to look forward to, we've got our first young QB with potential since Jim Kelly. I'm excited as hell to watch JP over the next couple of years. Don't forget, some were comparing this guy to Brett Favre. If he's half as good as Favre we're going to have a lot to celebrate over the next 10 years.

LtBillsFan66
11-16-2004, 09:27 AM
:up:

I'm with you man!

LtBillsFan66
11-16-2004, 09:29 AM

:up:

ScottLawrence
11-16-2004, 10:56 AM
At least we got McGahee. :jam:

Demon
11-16-2004, 11:05 AM

Well said. Buffalo Bills are life. Gotta support them when their winning and when their losing. Sticking with them thru the bad years will only make the glory years that much better in a few years (hopefully in a few years lol). We all loved them during the Jim Kelly era and now that their not winning, why punch them in the balls and jump the wagon???

Go BILLS !

ScottLawrence
11-16-2004, 11:13 AM

it is not fun to be a fan at all.. i dont feel hopeful about much at this point.. i hate half the players on this team.. and overall the team is just an embarassment.. and has been for YEARS now.. nothing has changed.. nothing will change..

all the time wasted looking up draft info, doing writeups, devoting time to roundtables and radio shows.. it is all just a waste.. i bet the actual players care less than us fans.

the whole thing just makes me sick. shame that the NHL is busy ruining their sport.. and i hate basketball and baseball..

I believe TD should be removed from office because he has made to many costly mistakes(Bledsoe, 2002 draft, lack of activity on offensive line)

But, I don't think we will never be a good team with him as our GM.

He has built a solid defensive unit despite its terrible performance sunday night.

The offense has enough weapons to be effective.

We are just missing one thing......A quarterback.

The offensive line is by no means good, but, its not BAD.

I would say its ranked between 15-20 in the league.

McGahee will continue to develop into a solid running back, and Evans hopefully will continue to do the same.

Getting Losman snaps this year would go a long way in helping this team next year, if Losman shows some flashes of why we traded up to draft him this year, I see no reason why this team can't be good next year even with TD as the GM.

justasportsfan
11-16-2004, 11:15 AM
If you take away the 90's, the bills are no different from the Bengals and Cardinals.

The chargers were in a worse condition last year than the bills. How many teams were at the bottom of the league that have surpassed us since then? SD, Bengals, texans, etc?

The Bucs and Pats have beaten us to a sb win.

I won't be surprised if Miami eventually beats us to the playoffs. All these hope and expectations of making the playoffs every year is tiring. I'm getting tired of hoping that TD knows what he's doing.

Jeff1220
11-16-2004, 11:42 AM
If you take away the 90's, the bills are no different from the Bengals and Cardinals.
Actually, the Bengals would be better. They'd still have 2 SuperBowl appearances.

The chargers were in a worse condition last year than the bills. How many teams were at the bottom of the league that have surpassed us since then? SD, Bengals, texans, etc?
The Chargers should've been better last year than they were , imo. The difference this year is Brees.

The Bucs and Pats have beaten us to a sb win.
:doh:

I won't be surprised if Miami eventually beats us to the playoffs. All these hope and expectations of making the playoffs every year is tiring. I'm getting tired of hoping that TD knows what he's doing.
It wouldn't surprise me either. At this point, my hope for the next couple of years is not good.

TD has screwed this team up pretty badly. I think he'll get another year from RW to see how the acquisitions of Mularkey/Losman/Evans/McGahee pan out. If he does indeed get another year, he needs to do some major work through FA to get this OL competitive. It all starts there, then he needs to work on other weaknesses.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2004, 11:42 AM

I am with you 100%

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 11:43 AM

well.. you can think what you want but this team has soured me.. the pathetic product that they have put on the field for over half a decade has been lousy. I have been a diehard bills fan since i was 12.. i am 29 now..

sorry you wasted your 200$ to sit and watch that game..

i am nowhere near a ledge.. i am simply stating that the bills are in such a piss poor state right now that I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THEM.. i have a child on the way and just bought a new house.. i have plenty of other things to look forward too..

i will just keep watching football for fantasy purposes, and betting purposes.. and i will keep watching bills games because it is habit.. but i am just emotionally detached at this point.. thanks TD.. thanks Drew.. thanks for pushing away your fans.

while they continue to lose for the rest of the season, i will just laugh.. i will laugh at the people spending 200$ on tickets to watch that garbage.. because all that 200$ is doing is letting TD and company know that your ok with a piece of **** team and that even if they suck for a decade, you will still keep shelling out cash hand over fist.

personally, i think that attitude kind of sucks, MB.. i cant figure why you would waste your money to watch something that does not make you happy.. can you explain that?

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2004, 11:45 AM
The games are fun to go to regardless T. Tailgating is like one huge party.

Captain gameboy
11-16-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm staying a Bills fan until three month before I die.

Then I'm switching to the Bengals.

When I, and the three months expire, the transition will be that much easier.

juice
11-16-2004, 11:52 AM
all i lookforward to is virginia tech football.. screw the rest.Welcome to the ACC Baby!! The Best College Basketball Conference in the Country. ACC COUNTRY

juice
11-16-2004, 12:00 PM

reality sucks.Running Ruben Brown out of town and replacing a Pro Bowler with a Practice Squad player.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:02 PM
I'm staying a Bills fan until three month before I die.

Then I'm switching to the Bengals.

When I, and the three months expire, the transition will be that much easier.

:rofl:

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:03 PM
The games are fun to go to regardless T. Tailgating is like one huge party.

well, i live in virginia.. i am not driving up for a party, then three hours of high school level football.

justasportsfan
11-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Running Ruben Brown out of town and replacing a Pro Bowler with a Practice Squad player. :roflmao:

juice
11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
well.. you can think what you want but this team has soured me.. the pathetic product that they have put on the field for over half a decade has been lousy. I have been a diehard bills fan since i was 12.. i am 29 now..

sorry you wasted your 200$ to sit and watch that game..

i am nowhere near a ledge.. i am simply stating that the bills are in such a piss poor state right now that I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT THEM.. i have a child on the way and just bought a new house.. i have plenty of other things to look forward too..

i will just keep watching football for fantasy purposes, and betting purposes.. and i will keep watching bills games because it is habit.. but i am just emotionally detached at this point.. thanks TD.. thanks Drew.. thanks for pushing away your fans.

while they continue to lose for the rest of the season, i will just laugh.. i will laugh at the people spending 200$ on tickets to watch that garbage.. because all that 200$ is doing is letting TD and company know that your ok with a piece of **** team and that even if they suck for a decade, you will still keep shelling out cash hand over fist.

personally, i think that attitude kind of sucks, MB.. i cant figure why you would waste your money to watch something that does not make you happy.. can you explain that?There's someone out on the Ledge!!

It must be that Hockey Mentality or the lack of a season thats pushing this guy over the Edge.

ACC COUNTRY

ScottLawrence
11-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Well, Tatonka.....Did you honestly expect us to win sunday night?

Because, I sure as hell didn't.

I knew going into the game Bledsoe would make a complete ass of himself like he does in every away game.

I didn't expect the defense to look as bad as it did though.

I don't understand why your so upset after something you should've expected.

The King
11-16-2004, 12:14 PM
thanks TD.. thanks Drew.. thanks for pushing away your fans.

personally, i think that attitude kind of sucks, MB.. i cant figure why you would waste your money to watch something that does not make you happy.. can you explain that?

I dont think I ever said the Bills didnt make me happy BTW. I enjoy every Sunday win or lose I have my buffalo wings I have a seat reserved at Big Lou's and I have my miller light. And I dont feel like I wasted my money as I mentioned I would do it again in a second. The loss was a major dissapointment but I met a bunch of Bills fans at the game and I referred a few to the zone too.

But I am done dealing with your negativity, hey you want to be down on the Bills thats fine you want to watch them because its habit great, but there are still a bunch of us who watch because we love the team. Those results show in this thread.

So Go Bills!

Valerie
11-16-2004, 12:34 PM

I don't care anymore. I stopped caring a few weeks ago. I don't even care about the Cowboys anymore either. I didn't watch any of the game last night. I'm sick of both teams. I can't wait for the summer.

Ebenezer
11-16-2004, 12:37 PM
I don't care anymore. I stopped caring a few weeks ago. I don't even care about the Cowboys anymore either. I didn't watch any of the game last night. I'm sick of both teams. I can't wait for the summer.
you didn't miss much...

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:41 PM
There's someone out on the Ledge!!

It must be that Hockey Mentality or the lack of a season thats pushing this guy over the Edge.

ACC COUNTRY

did you actually read my post?

why are you taking pot shots at me personally?

mods, maybe you can answer this? i am sure not though..

i know i would get a warning for it though.

illusionone
11-16-2004, 12:42 PM

You'll take a lot of heat for this post, but I am right up there with you :-) IMO he is one on a short list of players, and he is someone that I look up to and would have my kids look up to.

Kolbiss
11-16-2004, 12:43 PM

I still care! I did turn the game of at half and play PS2 however! :jam:

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:44 PM
I dont think I ever said the Bills didnt make me happy BTW. I enjoy every Sunday win or lose I have my buffalo wings I have a seat reserved at Big Lou's and I have my miller light. And I dont feel like I wasted my money as I mentioned I would do it again in a second. The loss was a major dissapointment but I met a bunch of Bills fans at the game and I referred a few to the zone too.

But I am done dealing with your negativity, hey you want to be down on the Bills thats fine you want to watch them because its habit great, but there are still a bunch of us who watch because we love the team. Those results show in this thread.

So Go Bills!whatever mb..

all the people in this thread have posted countless negative threads and remarks just shredding the team.. including you..

keep trying to paint a happy face.. that is what TD is banking on to keep his job.. the people that are ok with a loser.

Ebenezer
11-16-2004, 12:46 PM
whatever mb..

all the people in this thread have posted countless negative threads and remarks just shredding the team.. including you..

keep trying to paint a happy face.. that is what TD is banking on to keep his job.. the people that are ok with a loser.
then find another team...we all ***** when we lose but that ***** can only last so long...

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:47 PM
I don't understand why your so upset after something you should've expected.

my point is that i am not so upset anymore.. i have grown indifferent.. and it is not even remotely because of this one game.. this one game was just the straw that broke the camels back..

the team has been a total ebarassment for years.

you should have heard troy brown on the radio today talking about how sorry he felt for drew and others.. it was pathetic.. like when someone feels bad for the loser that doesnt even get picked to play dodgeball.

The King
11-16-2004, 12:47 PM
You'll take a lot of heat for this post, but I am right up there with you :-) IMO he is one on a short list of players, and he is someone that I look up to and would have my kids look up to.

Ill be right next to the stove with my shades on.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:50 PM
then find another team...we all ***** when we lose but that ***** can only last so long...

na.. i dont need to find another team.. i officially just dont give a **** until ralph gets a clue and finds the brains to put someone in charge who can actually put a winner on the field.

i hope he lives long enough to see that.. honestly.. but it really doesnt look like he will.

most of you are the same way as i am now.. either you dont give a ****, or you would drive yourself crazy being fanatical over a team this bad.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 12:55 PM
we all ***** when we lose

exactly, so you all need to stop acting like your saints and i am mr. negative.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 12:57 PM
na.. i dont need to find another team.. i officially just dont give a **** until ralph gets a clue and finds the brains to put someone in charge who can actually put a winner on the field.

i hope he lives long enough to see that.. honestly.. but it really doesnt look like he will.

most of you are the same way as i am now.. either you dont give a ****, or you would drive yourself crazy being fanatical over a team this bad.

Just wait till your kid is born. Tell me next year how important Bills football is. It is all about priorities man.

And I will STILL watch the games on Sunday if on TV and still be mad if they screw up and still be ecstatic if them make a big play. I've lived through the seventies and back to back 2-14 seasons in the mid eighties. I think I can make it through this.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 12:57 PM

Some of us just ***** a little more and with much more vigor than others. :D

juice
11-16-2004, 12:58 PM
did you actually read my post?

why are you taking pot shots at me personally?

mods, maybe you can answer this? i am sure not though..

i know i would get a warning for it though.I thought you didn't care about VT football program.. Did you see how fast they became ranked with the help of being an ACC Member?

And I thought you had me on Ignore..Tonk?

juice
11-16-2004, 01:00 PM
then find another team...we all ***** when we lose but that ***** can only last so long...Eb said Biootch..

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 01:01 PM
Just wait till your kid is born. Tell me next year how important Bills football is. It is all about priorities man.

And I will STILL watch the games on Sunday if on TV and still be mad if they screw up and still be ecstatic if them make a big play. I've lived through the seventies and back to back 2-14 seasons in the mid eighties. I think I can make it through this.

i think that people are missing the point that i am making.. what i was trying to say is what you are pointing out..

i guess i have always taken the bills games personal.. it always puts a damper on my day when they lose and makes me happy when they win..

but as you pointed out.. i do have a kid on the way and a new home and other priorities.. and so basically, i am just saying that the bills dont mean ****.. if they win.. great.. if they lose.. oh well.. there are definately much more important things.

The King
11-16-2004, 01:01 PM

Hey man we debated for a few hours over this so its obvious you still care. I just believe there is light at the end of the tunnel and I guess I recover faster than you. Maybe cause I am a sox fan. But either way I left you positive rep as I did after our last debate.

Anyways wasnt Tatonka a WWF wrestler in the early 90's?

juice
11-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Some of us just ***** a little more and with much more vigor than others. :DSome have alot more ***** in them.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 01:04 PM
I thought you didn't care about VT football program.. Did you see how fast they became ranked with the help of being an ACC Member?

And I thought you had me on Ignore..Tonk?

go work on your "worst poster of the year" award elsewhere please. thanks.

i dont feel like dealing with your goating and ruben brown lovefest.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Hey man we debated for a few hours over this so its obvious you still care. I just believe there is light at the end of the tunnel and I guess I recover faster than you. Maybe cause I am a sox fan. But either way I left you positive rep as I did after our last debate.

tatonka means buffalo.. it is from dances with wolves.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 01:05 PM
Some have alot more ***** in them.

self analysis is always a good starting place. i am proud of you.

juice
11-16-2004, 01:08 PM
And Only nominee for the BBoB Award, Biggest ***** on the Board ...

The King
11-16-2004, 01:09 PM
tatonka means buffalo.. it is from dances with wolves.

http://www.nativetatanka.com/photos/T1.jpg

His name is Tatanka my bad.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 01:09 PM
i think that people are missing the point that i am making.. what i was trying to say is what you are pointing out..

i guess i have always taken the bills games personal.. it always puts a damper on my day when they lose and makes me happy when they win..

but as you pointed out.. i do have a kid on the way and a new home and other priorities.. and so basically, i am just saying that the bills dont mean ****.. if they win.. great.. if they lose.. oh well.. there are definately much more important things.

As it should be then. Many of us have been there, and some of us still are. You can still love football and not have it ruin your week. It's not a bad thing.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 01:11 PM

Yes there was a tatonka in the WWF. But as he said, that's not where he got it from.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 02:01 PM
And Only nominee for the BBoB Award, Biggest ***** on the Board ...

great comeback..

worst poster of the year award is an actual award.. that was not a personal attack..

you were a nominee last year.. but i think you got beat out by a dolphins fan.

juice
11-16-2004, 03:06 PM
Two posters on this thread have pointed out your constant negtivity and *****ing about whatever topic.. and you seem to Post when YOUR team loses..

We will need a new award BBoB.

I hope I dont get a warning Tonk, I'd hate to come back as the Banned Tonk.

I have no problem showing restraint, like you have no problem reporting to the Mods.

Tonka-Tattle-Tale.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Come on guys, can't we just ease up a little?

ScottLawrence
11-16-2004, 03:17 PM
I got what your saying Tatonka.

I stopped caring after the Ravens game.

the REAL Rudeman
11-16-2004, 03:38 PM

Amen to all of it. I'm not even really a fan of football anymore. Just a bunch of big, arrogant apes running around hittnig each other. I've said it before and I'll say it now... player per player, football requires the least talent and skill of any sport. Who has the talent? The QB, the WR and the kickers. Nobody else. RB's just run. Nothing more. At least hockey you have to be able to skate and shoot and pass, which takes years to master. Baseball requires years of training to catch, hit and throw accurately. I can say that of any sport. Football's just big goons. Even basketball, which I hate, requires yuo to be able to shoot, which takes training and skill. and yes, the Bills suck. But I couldn't care less anymore.

And one more thing that really pisses me off... football's the only sport where the two teams meet on the field after the game and the losing team's players laugh it up. It doesn't even look like they care that they just lost. Just show me the money. ****ers.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Two posters on this thread have pointed out your constant negtivity and *****ing about whatever topic.. and you seem to Post when YOUR team loses..

We will need a new award BBoB.

I hope I dont get a warning Tonk, I'd hate to come back as the Banned Tonk.

I have no problem showing restraint, like you have no problem reporting to the Mods.

Tonka-Tattle-Tale.

your unbelievable.. you just dont get it.. go away. please. i have not responded to any of your threads.. there is no reason for you to take shots at me or be any part of this conversation.. your fishing.. and i am tired of it..

be a man.. grow up.. and find something else to do besides acting this way towards other posters.

juice
11-16-2004, 04:01 PM
your unbelievable.. you just dont get it.. go away. please. i have not responded to any of your threads.. there is no reason for you to take shots at me or be any part of this conversation.. your fishing.. and i am tired of it..

be a man.. grow up.. and find something else to do besides acting this way towards other posters.I thought you had me on ignore, your right your posts are tired. Negative.. negative.. Negative.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 04:17 PM
I thought you had me on ignore, your right your posts are tired. Negative.. negative.. Negative.

that is my right as a poster..

your posts are negative and repetative..

"our oline sucks.. ruben brown would have made this line sweet"

"our secondary sucks because of coy wire.. izelle reese is the answer to all our defensive problems"

what is the difference.

northernbillfan
11-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Tempers area at an all time fragile level at this point of the season.

We all need to sit back and think before posting.

If you don't like someone's comments, ignore them and move on.

The King
11-16-2004, 04:28 PM
Wow I missed a lot on my commute

Uncle Jesse
11-16-2004, 04:37 PM
I still with watch as much of the Bills games that i can bare, but i really dont care what happens with them the rest of the year. If they win, great but it really doesnt matter, and if they lose, whatever, same shiznit diffrent day. But i'll still be a fan and just not take it as serious.

BillsFever21
11-16-2004, 05:11 PM
I don't give a crap at this point either. I haven't even showed any emotion during the games the past few weeks. If we win that's great but if not it isn't like I expected to.

finsrclowns
11-16-2004, 05:27 PM

I can understand why you feel that way but I'm sorry you do because it's obvious you have a passion for the game. To me the NFL is hands down the best professional sports league. Tom Donahoe has been a failure to date with the Bills but he was a success in Pittsburgh. I think he's a bright guy that works very hard and that he will turn things around here eventually. It's easy for me to cut him some slack because I like the guy, although I've never met him. Same thing with Bledsoe. He hasn't done it here but he had a solid career in NE. It looks like the end of the rodeo for him but he's a very easy guy to root for. So I choose not to be fed up, choose not to give up, continue to expect good things to happen, even after we get embarrassed like we did Sunday night. Unrealistic? Maybe so, but that's the way I try to handle other issues in life and it seems to work ok.

SABURZFAN
11-16-2004, 06:08 PM

we have every right to shred this team from OWNER-kicker.fans pay good money for season tickets,Bills memorabilia,etc...i'm just as fed up with this team as the next person but i'll continue looking up draft info and giving my opinion for what i think is best for this team.the lousy team that donahoe has put on the field for us made me cancel any ideas of going to seattle or san francisco.

juice
11-16-2004, 06:11 PM
that is my right as a poster..

your posts are negative and repetative..

"our oline sucks.. ruben brown would have made this line sweet"

"our secondary sucks because of coy wire.. izelle reese is the answer to all our defensive problems"

what is the difference.I was just jerking your chain to see if you really had me on ignore..

Truth is I've missed your quick wit when responding to my posts,

And since I've NEVER attacked YOU unprovoked I just figured it was time to bring you out of your Vow of Silence.. I didn't think you could resist reporting an outright open personal attack to the MODS.. Since I have NEVER, EVER attacked you unprovoked.

Speaking of Reese, what do you think of him being benched after a 40 yd pass that the reciever made an excellent play on as they were falling to the ground, Fighting for the ball.

What do you think of the job that the replacements did against argueably the best QB in football.

Hopefully Vincent will have a smoother transition than Wire had in his failed attempt at position change.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
I was just jerking your chain to see if you really had me on ignore..

Truth is I've missed your quick wit when responding to my posts,

And since I've NEVER attacked YOU unprovoked I just figured it was time to bring you out of your Vow of Silence.. I didn't think you could resist reporting an outright open personal attack to the MODS.. Since I have NEVER, EVER attacked you unprovoked.

Speaking of Reese, what do you think of him being benched after a 40 yd pass that the reciever made an excellent play on as they were falling to the ground, Fighting for the ball.

What do you think of the job that the replacements did against argueably the best QB in football.

Hopefully Vincent will have a smoother transition than Wire had in his failed attempt at position change.

:geek:

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 10:37 PM
I can understand why you feel that way but I'm sorry you do because it's obvious you have a passion for the game. To me the NFL is hands down the best professional sports league. Tom Donahoe has been a failure to date with the Bills but he was a success in Pittsburgh. I think he's a bright guy that works very hard and that he will turn things around here eventually. It's easy for me to cut him some slack because I like the guy, although I've never met him. Same thing with Bledsoe. He hasn't done it here but he had a solid career in NE. It looks like the end of the rodeo for him but he's a very easy guy to root for. So I choose not to be fed up, choose not to give up, continue to expect good things to happen, even after we get embarrassed like we did Sunday night. Unrealistic? Maybe so, but that's the way I try to handle other issues in life and it seems to work ok.

i have to disagree with the TD was great in pitt and drew was great in NE thing.. but other than that.. i hear what your saying.

chernobylwraiths
11-16-2004, 10:42 PM
i have to disagree with the TD was great in pitt and drew was great in NE thing.. but other than that.. i hear what your saying.

Damn, nothing like misquoting. He said TD a success in Pitt and Drew solid in NE. I don't see the word great there anywhere.

Tatonka
11-16-2004, 10:44 PM
Damn, nothing like misquoting. He said TD a success in Pitt and Drew solid in NE. I don't see the word great there anywhere.

jesus..

ok.. it was not an intentional misquote..

i will rephrase..

td was NOT a success in pitt.. they never won crap.

drew was not solid in NE.. he was average at best sometimes.. but mostly below average there.. and never won crap.

just to be clear.

:doh:

G. Host
11-17-2004, 01:39 AM
I do not give a crap about people who are perpetually cynical. If a player has a good day I say so even if I do not like the player, if a player has a bad day I say so even if I do like the player, if I was wrong about a player I do not try to bash the player more to try to justify my opinion. And I do not think there is almost anyone who posts or is in local Buffalo who knows more than the coaches and front office staff do.

And I do not go on campaigns beating a dead horse multiple times - the more times you say something the less likely I will listen. It is like commericals - they get tuned out.

I think all of this started with Chuck Dickerson radio shows and those who are continuing to listen to media with that coverage are generally in perpetually cynical moods.

i am tired of all the posts on the board being critical.. i know i contribute. . but we are shredding everyone on the team now.. from GM to kicker..