PDA

View Full Version : "The Visionaries" Represent!

Iehoshua
11-16-2004, 04:02 PM
By the likes of the DLC and its supporters, we were called untrue fans, cheap, half hearted, quitters and other lowly names. Now is the time to stand tall and say without waivering or faltering; We were right. Drew Bledsoe is and always has been toast.

Drew's era of ruining Buffalo Bills football is coming to a close. Whether he is starting this week or not is irrelevant. He will be gone soon and I could not be happier for my team. While it stands totally possible our ambassador of destiny quarterback of the future, JP Losman could be a bust, I think I speak for everyone saying it will be more fun watching him than it has been suffering with Drew.

Can I get a hell yeah, fellow Visionaries?!

EDS
11-16-2004, 04:05 PM
You foresaw that the team was going to suck? Congrats, you and your fellow visionaries must be proud. Who will you hate now?

Iehoshua
11-16-2004, 04:07 PM
You foresaw that the team was going to suck? Congrats, you and your fellow visionaries must be proud. Who will you hate now?

Now I will hate EDS. :biggrin:

Who's with me?!
:rofl:

EDS
11-16-2004, 04:15 PM
Get in line. I did not mean my post as a personal attack. Rather, I am fed up with all the *****ing in general. I hate a loser as much as the next guy but realize that football, like everything in life, is cyclical and the Bills will be back on top again. I rather suffer through a half dozen lean years in return for a true super bowl contender rather then deal with a perpetually average team.

Bills could be great next season with some solid QB play, more experience at WR and RB, a few key additions to the offense line and defensive secondary. Pieaces are in place for a rebound - offensive playmakers like Moulds, Evans and McGahee, a sound defense, and improving special teams play. It has happened before . . .

Iehoshua
11-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Get in line. I did not mean my post as a personal attack. Rather, I am fed up with all the *****ing in general. I hate a loser as much as the next guy but realize that football, like everything in life, is cyclical and the Bills will be back on top again. I rather suffer through a half dozen lean years in return for a true super bowl contender rather then deal with a perpetually average team.

Bills could be great next season with some solid QB play, more experience at WR and RB, a few key additions to the offense line and defensive secondary. Pieaces are in place for a rebound - offensive playmakers like Moulds, Evans and McGahee, a sound defense, and improving special teams play. It has happened before . . .

I am fed up too which is all the more reason I am glad to see us move on. One thing was certain, Bledsoe wasn't leading us to the Superbowl or even mediocrity for that matter, just pure losing. I too hope our down time is brief and we will be back on top soon. I would definitely take the past few years over if it means we are champions in the years to come.

EDS
11-16-2004, 04:26 PM
I would definitely take the past few years over if it means we are champions in the years to come.

In that regard, I hope you are a visionary!

Iehoshua
11-16-2004, 04:36 PM
In that regard, I hope you are a visionary!
Welcome to the Visionaries! :up: