PDA

View Full Version : which team is worse

nuklz2594
11-16-2004, 04:34 PM
which team is worse the dallas cowboys or the bills? who will be better next year?

Iehoshua
11-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Due to the Cowboys inept defense AND offense, I would say they are slightly worse, maybe equal in the current starting qb department. I am biased in my opinion most likely however.

Uncle Jesse
11-16-2004, 04:40 PM
I'd agree with Darth Buffalo. The Cowboys in my eyes are slightly worse. I think the Cowboys will be better than the Bills next year but not by much. Im sure the Tuna with figure things out there in the off season, plus they'll get 2 nice and high draft picks.

THATHURMANATOR
11-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Who cares they both stink.

EDS
11-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Bills have a much better nucleous of young talent then Dallas. The success of either team for next year is very hard to predict though because both will likely be starting inexperienced quarterbacks (Dallas = Henson; Buffalo = Losman) and will be in a transition phase. So boils down to which quarterback sucks less.

Mr. Cynical
11-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Right now both teams suck. But...

Parcells > Mularkey. There is no comparison at this point. Parcells is a HoF coach.

Jones > Wilson. I like Wilson a million times better as a person, but Jones knows how to spend the money, and also has more to spend.

Dallas (money wise/reputation wise) > Buffalo. The better players will gravitate to Dallas moreso than Buffalo, e.g., better weather, better publicity and better team success/history.

Hence the probability is that Cowboys will ultimately get deep into the playoffs before we do unfortunately. I hate to say that too, because I hate the Cowboys.