PDA

View Full Version : So if you didn't see the Bear game.....

Earthquake Enyart
11-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Believe it or not, but the Bears have an even worse offense than the Bills. They were in a defensive death struggle with the Titans, scoring first on an interception by a DE, then on a punt return. Krenzel is just damn awful, but the fabulous Jonathon Quinn is even worse. They can't run much.

Titans take the lead, and the Bears scrape together their only drive of the day to snake in a FG to tie. OT. Titans receive the kick. 3 and out. Bears scuffle 3 and out. Punt out at the 1. The Bears nearly get a safety on the first play, but Brown makes it out. Then, the great Billy Volek is nearly sacked, fumbles, and the Titans are tackled for a safety.

How in the heck they won this game is beyond me. But they are fun to watch. Lovie Smith knows what he is doing, and he hasn't been over matched in coaching (like some other mullarkey).

Last week they made Kurt Warner look like a scared little school girl. :snicker:

juice
11-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Did Ruben look like he was getting over his injury?

Dozerdog
11-16-2004, 10:04 PM
I saw the game at a place called the "Ditka Dome"- a huge inflatable dome used for indoor soccer and a driving range- and a sports bar attached.

They had 4 HOT HOT HOT waitresses in each flavor- Redhead, brunette, and Blonde...with 2 more MILFs .

Anyway- the line for the free buffet was comical- I never seen so many fatsos in there. I looked like an ethiopian in that crowd.

Great game- you forgot to mention McQuarters returned 2 punts to the house- one got called back.

How would you like to be a Titan's fan right now?

Charlieguide
11-16-2004, 10:46 PM
Krenzel knows how to deal with those situations from his time at Ohio State. :up:

DraftBoy
11-16-2004, 11:09 PM
Bears are doing what they need to win right now, no questions asked

Earthquake Enyart
11-17-2004, 06:21 AM
Mullarkey should watch some Bear game film and learn. :mad:

TheGhostofJimKelly
11-17-2004, 07:29 AM
That will happen with an Ohio State QB.