PDA

View Full Version : Zone Original: Kevin Shenoy

northernbillfan
11-17-2004, 03:47 AM
While editing this gem from one of my personal favorite writers, I have to say that I laffed, I cried and I shared his pain. It's a long read this week, but well worth the time, especially the ending.

I don’t ever want to see another game where the Bills don’t score an offensive touchdown ever in my life again. In the most pure venom that I can spit, I need to hear why there have been over 11 games without an offensive player getting into the end zone. There is just no excuse. Even Rob Johnson scored us points. Even Bruce Matthews way back in the day scored touchdowns. Drew “He’s through” Bledsoe finally found the one receiver that we were hoping he’d find. The Bench.

Full article (http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2004/11/17/one_fans_view_night_in_the_ruts.php)

shelby
11-17-2004, 04:18 AM
Great read...i needed a laugh.

OpIv37
11-17-2004, 08:52 AM
Ralph, you need to retire the 11 jersey. Let’s just have the ceremony and hang the jersey in the stall where the toilet doesn’t flush

So at the end of the game, I walked to the freezer, took out a bag of ice and put it on my groin. It was such a kick in the nuts to have watched that game. I’m going to be sterile if I see another game like that. To the Bills Players: you are jeopardizing the Shenoy Lineage with play like that. Can you really live with yourselves knowing that? Please, help me out

These have got to be two of the funniest things I've ever read, especilly the first one.

Dozerdog
11-17-2004, 08:53 AM
:up:

Forward_Lateral
11-17-2004, 11:31 AM
LOL!!! Great article.
My nuts hurt now.

DraftBoy
11-17-2004, 12:39 PM
Another great article from this guy

northernbillfan
11-17-2004, 02:52 PM
I liked the number 11 line as well.

I picked the title for this weeks article from the very last paragraph. Seemed apropo at the time. It sounded better than: One Fan's View: Spitting Venom.

Voltron
11-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Love reading his stuff. Keep it coming!!!!