X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Does this bother anyone?

i wanted to get one of the pat tillman bracelets that they gave out for FREE at the last arizona cardinals game. the bracelet says "Never Forget #40".

so i thought.. hey.. i will check and see if someone is selling one on ebay..

yeah.. they are.. for 50$+ a pop.. that is absurd..

that is like when all those people started selling 1$ american flags for like 25$ after 9/11..

pisses me off..

sorry.. /rant off.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Drewpac
    • Jul 2002

Capitalism at its finest. :)

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Bastards

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        i wanted to get one of the pat tillman bracelets that they gave out for FREE at the last arizona cardinals game. the bracelet says "Never Forget #40".

so i thought.. hey.. i will check and see if someone is selling one on ebay..

yeah.. they are.. for 50$+ a pop.. that is absurd..

that is like when all those people started selling 1$ american flags for like 25$ after 9/11..

pisses me off..

sorry.. /rant off.

http://search.ebay.com/pat-tillman-b...ectZ1QQfromZR8
        I want a Lance Armstrong Livestrong wristband...I can find them as cheap as a penny on Ebay but would have to spend $4 to send it...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

are you being serious, dozer? if so, i agree..

eb.. i wear a Livestrong bracelet.. my boss gave me one or free.. i will see if he can get another one and send it to you.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            are you being serious, dozer? if so, i agree..

eb.. i wear a Livestrong bracelet.. my boss gave me one or free.. i will see if he can get another one and send it to you.
            thanks...I'm calling a couple of bike shops here to see if I can find one...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

Link

This might help.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                Link

This might help.
                thanks!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

• BBlades89
                    • Mar 2004

Thanks for the Wear Yellow Official Site. You have to order at least 10 it looks like. Anyways, I have my bright green band on. I doubt you guys would want them because they have a Seahawks logo on it, but they are $1 and support the Living Legacy Foundation. They work with organ donation.

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                      Give me a minute...
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BBlades89
                      Thanks for the Wear Yellow Official Site. You have to order at least 10 it looks like. Anyways, I have my bright green band on. I doubt you guys would want them because they have a Seahawks logo on it, but they are $1 and support the Living Legacy Foundation. They work with organ donation.
                      good causes are good causes

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

I might have trouble getting one:

Bands are available starting today for $1.00 each at the Seahawks Pro Shop and will be available at all home games.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BBlades89

The Red Sox have a band too says Red Sox Nation on it, why dont the Bills have something like this???
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BBlades89
                            • Mar 2004

Ebenezer, you can get them by calling the Pro Shop. The # is: 877-424-2957

The will charge you shipping though. If you really want some, I can get them through the Seahawkers and you won't have to pay shipping. Let me know if you want them. Thanks.

Seahawks.net--Home of the 12th Man!

Comment

Working...
                            X