PDA

View Full Version : Real class from a Cheesehead

mchurchfie
11-16-2002, 06:58 PM
Here is a PM that I got from one of the innocent members at Zbuds. I love the part about him gloating about how they ran the bandwidth up so bad on FH that they got the site shut down...real class. This is what you are up against so like I said before, be wary:rolleyes:

Re: ROFL CLASSIC MELTDOWN
I want you to look at something that Cpt Would NOT leave up on the board yesterday ,and then you tell me who has been had:

Quote:
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
Dick, I want you really think about this one before I leave. If you have a hair on your a$$ you will leave this post here. In the few weeks we were here , let's list what has happened:

We got you guys to turn HTML off

We ran up the bandwidth(actually that's not just from us, you guys also) so bad and made you (and your cliche)spend hours upon hours on here attempting to smack us back and got the board shut down for going over allowed bandwidth

Not to mention you stated many times "It's been a long night" after feeble attempts to ban us and deleting post after post.

You went ahead starting banning us for smacking in the smack area. Say What? IE you got power hungry many of times to point you couldnt even keep up with us. (Please see the "Attention Packer and Phin Fans" thread)

We had you guys so clueless on who was who. The conspiracy theories were out in force.

We starting smacking so bad that people were putting us on Ignore ,ROFL. Harmkoz and MarinoFan after totally hating each other suddenly became friends and starting threads entitled "Time To Clean House" as did many other Phin and Bill fans.

Last but not least . It got so bad in here that you guys decided to create a new area for smack that we couldnt enter. Just so you could smack us .ROFLMAO that's great make yourselves look even more foolish.

You know some of the greatest smack is smack that is not said. It's just the actions you guys pulled that are down right comical.

Honestly,by the 5 page thread we had going on you guys/gals over at zbuds is a masterpiece. So good we got 3w and a couple others to come over there and blow their gaskets.

Now as football fans some of you are pretty well educated,however as smackers? Please dont quit your day jobs.

Uh Toodles and good luck to the Phins and Bills(until they come to Lambeau) the rest of the year.

and

Quote:
Originally posted by WisconsinFan
abuse? ROFL now why in gods good name would I want to enter "The Black Hole" You guys can even come up with a good name for smackdown area you had steal a name from the Raiders It's all school yard crap in there let see you have:

3W- He thinks Smack is when you swear and talk about dicks

Sniper- The seasame street smacker with his "Let's play a game" smack ..(hummed to the tune of One of these kids is doing his own thing)

BigBry- which I assume from his post is under 17 with his mom smack

WarfRat- working hard on the parrot routine

dolfan06- Larry, the hard working mechanic that tells his sob story in a smack area.

Harkmonkz-that attempts to smack then puts people on ignore.

And last but not least :

Cpt Dick and AJ that ask make a donating to get into a smack area I was always under the impersion that a donating was something you didnt HAVE to do...psst you may want to re-write that as FEE

No thanks, I will stick with the pro's over at Zbuds not some bush league crew

needless to say you children are so horrid at smack you have to hide behind a moderator ....

Uh Toodles Grasshopper

Look us up when you graduate from school yard smack yeah dickless dick

BTP
11-16-2002, 07:09 PM
Alley ,like a moth to a flame I tell yeah:bling:

mchurchfie
11-16-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by BTP
Alley ,like a moth to a flame I tell yeah:bling:

Damn, it didn't take you long to scurry over here and try to cover your herpes ridden ass did it..Pissconsinfan. :shakeno: Don't worry Nancy, the truth will set you free....BAWAHAAAAAAA!!!!!:eek:

BTP
11-16-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

Damn, it didn't take you long to scurry over here and try to cover your herpes ridden ass did it..Pissconsinfan. :shakeno: Don't worry Nancy, the truth will set you free....BAWAHAAAAAAA!!!!!:eek: :drool: This is the same crap we heard last week from you ,wake me when you get some new material chubby

:hitself:

mchurchfie
11-16-2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by BTP
:drool: This is the same crap we heard last week from you ,wake me when you get some new material chubby

:hitself:

Translation = I am too witless, humorless, and dumb to respond with a good take so I will just say that your post sucks. Nice punt BJPee;)

BTP
11-16-2002, 07:34 PM

Translation = I am too witless, humorless, and dumb to respond with a good take so I will just say that your post sucks. Nice punt BJPee;)

you really told me :shakeno:

Mchurchfie says hello to zone:

<div align="center"><embed src="http://new.wavlist.com/movies/002/fg-hello.wav" hidden="false" autostart="false" width="100" height="50" quality="high" loop="false"></div>

JazzBow
11-16-2002, 07:37 PM
This is what you are up against so like I said before, be wary

Behold the power of cheese. Muuuuuhahahahaha.

BTW, that topic secret PM of your is a bunch of posts over there. And you don't even need a secret decoder ring to read them!

BTP
11-16-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JazzBow

BTW, that topic secret PM of your is a bunch of posts over there. And you don't even need a secret decoder ring to read them!

awww shucks Jazzbow does that mean no more crackerjacks? :hump:

4thAndLong
11-16-2002, 08:20 PM
Why dont you morons try to get a life instead of trying to shut boards down.

Go back to that ****hole you came from and talk about how bad you guys got us. We know it makes you guys feel more "manly."

JazzBow
11-16-2002, 08:32 PM
4thandInchesLong,

Have you forgotten to take your meds again? Now, stop listening to your walls talk to ya, and pop that pill the nice doctor gave you. You'll feel all better in no time.

4thAndLong
11-16-2002, 08:35 PM
You see what I mean?

These guys only TRY and smack because it makes them feel like men, they need the encouragement. Come on guys, lets tell these morons how "manly" they are for wearing panties.

BTP
11-16-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
You see what I mean?

These guys only TRY and smack because it makes them feel like men, they need the encouragement. Come on guys, lets tell these morons how &quot;manly&quot; they are for wearing panties.

wow ,don't blow a blood vessel on us :bravo:

4thAndLong
11-16-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by BTP

wow ,don't blow a blood vessel on us :bravo:

:z:

BTP
11-16-2002, 08:46 PM

:z:

Jazzbow those meds must be kicking in :lastyr:

4thAndLong
11-16-2002, 08:48 PM
No, this smack is just too boring.

4thAndLong
11-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by BTP

&lt;div align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://new.wavlist.com/movies/002/fg-hello.wav&quot; hidden=&quot;false&quot; autostart=&quot;false&quot; width=&quot;100&quot; height=&quot;50&quot; quality=&quot;high&quot; loop=&quot;false&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

Originally posted by JazzBow

Originally posted by BTP

awww shucks Jazzbow does that mean no more crackerjacks? :hump:

Someone needs to invent something called "Smack School."

It would be a multi-million dollar corporation in Wisconsin.

BTP
11-16-2002, 09:04 PM

It would be a multi-million dollar corporation in Wisconsin.

you wouldnt know good smack if it jumped out at yeah at kicked you in your tooth :nana:

4thAndLong
11-16-2002, 09:10 PM
And this is supposed to be good smack?

shelby
11-16-2002, 09:54 PM
i, personally, am sick of this :angry:.
Tomorrow the Bills have a huge game against KC, and GB is up against Minnesota.

:D
nuff said;)

BTP
11-17-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by shelby
i, personally, am sick of this :angry:.
Tomorrow the Bills have a huge game against KC, and GB is up against Minnesota.

:D
nuff said;)

what's funny is that on Zbuds Ole' church told us "He could give sh1t what we said " But now he is talking about paying our way into the Phinsheaven "BlackZone" ROFLMAO keep on being our little b1tch churchie, sigh some people never learn :laughter:

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by BTP

what's funny is that on Zbuds Ole' church told us &quot;He could give sh1t what we said &quot; But now he is talking about paying our way into the Phinsheaven &quot;BlackZone&quot; ROFLMAO keep on being our little b1tch churchie, sigh some people never learn :laughter:

???...Whats the matter Laughing Boy..RiteAid hasn't opened up yet..time to get the meds refilled, you're babbling again. These peolpe don't know what the hell you're talking about...the next thing we know, you'll be running around here going "Repent! Repent!"...too easy :rolleyes:

BTP
11-17-2002, 10:31 AM

???...Whats the matter Laughing Boy..RiteAid hasn't opened up yet..time to get the meds refilled, you're babbling again. These peolpe don't know what the hell you're talking about...the next thing we know, you'll be running around here going &quot;Repent! Repent!&quot;...too easy :rolleyes:

and I quote:

I offered to pay the five dollars just to get his little punk ass in here...stay tuned, I am going to see if I can get a package deal for about four of those little crying pussies...then we won't have to hear the excuses or crying.

what's that you say? ,you're going to pay to attempt to smack me . ROFLMAO

<div align="center"><embed src="http://www.robd.net/sound/ace/one/demons.wav" hidden="false" autostart="false" width="100" height="50" quality="high" loop="false"></div>

:hump:

Dazydog
11-17-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by BTP

&lt;div align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://new.wavlist.com/movies/002/fg-hello.wav&quot; hidden=&quot;false&quot; autostart=&quot;false&quot; width=&quot;100&quot; height=&quot;50&quot; quality=&quot;high&quot; loop=&quot;false&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

:rofl: :lol:

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 10:36 AM
You two are hysterical!

It's like watching one of those slappy fights between Laverne and Shirley

BTP
11-17-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
You two are hysterical!

It's like watching one of those slappy fights between Laverne and Shirley :shout: I was thinking Churchie is more like Squiggy

mchurchfie
11-17-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by BTP

and I quote:

I offered to pay the five dollars just to get his little punk ass in here...stay tuned, I am going to see if I can get a package deal for about four of those little crying pussies...then we won't have to hear the excuses or crying.

what's that you say? ,your going to pay to attempt to smack me . ROFLMAO

&lt;div align=&quot;center&quot;&gt;&lt;embed src=&quot;http://www.robd.net/sound/ace/one/demons.wav&quot; hidden=&quot;false&quot; autostart=&quot;false&quot; width=&quot;100&quot; height=&quot;50&quot; quality=&quot;high&quot; loop=&quot;false&quot;&gt;&lt;/div&gt;

:hump:

Thats right, so get together you and about three others from the cast of "Deliverance" from Zbuds and step right up...my treat;) You have no excuses now, you are cordially invited to attend there;) If you don't accept, which I know that you are already going to do, then it is pretty obvious that you are the true pussy that we already knew you were anyways:eek:

Have a great day and thanxs for playing;)

BTP
11-17-2002, 10:55 AM

Thats right, so get together you and about three others from the cast of &quot;Deliverance&quot; from Zbuds and step right up...my treat;) why is it I'm getting a picture of Churchie standing on his broken down old porch back in the hills of Tennessee giving candy on Halloween to little boys and girls ?

hmmmm did you say that to the "Ladies Of the Night Also" ????

So should we officially nominate you the Zbud whore now? :ebenezer:

shelby
11-17-2002, 11:00 AM
:boring:

BTP
11-17-2002, 11:11 AM
:boring:

:love:

Ok Time Out

since I have you fluff balls here , FFL

Randy Moss Vs GB defense(I have GB defense btw)

or

James Thrash Vs Arz

OK time in

yes shelby Church's smack is down right freaking boring school yard smack.

Dazydog
11-17-2002, 11:54 AM
Why would you take our advice about FFL?

:scratch:

Dozerdog
11-17-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by BTP

:love:

Ok Time Out

since I have you fluff balls here , FFL

Randy Moss Vs GB defense(I have GB defense btw)

or

James Thrash Vs Arz

OK time in

yes shelby Church's smack is down right freaking boring school yard smack. What has Thrash done to merrit starting over Moss?

Play the % unless you are desperate and want to take a high risk high reward gamble.

OK Time in.......

Jerks! :D

BTP
11-17-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
What has Thrash done to merrit starting over Moss?

Play the % unless you are desperate and want to take a high risk high reward gamble.

OK Time in.......

Jerks! :D

I played Thrash Over Moss :clap: Thrash gave me more points today then moss To bad the Packer defense gave up 400 yards :hamrhed:

shelby
11-17-2002, 06:16 PM
i cannot :angry:ing believe that the Packers lost to the Viaqueens.
:lol:

BTP
11-17-2002, 09:51 PM
i cannot :angry:ing believe that the Packers lost to the Viaqueens.
:lol:

I can, Favre is now 2-9 in that damn dome...It's like his monkey on his back :stuck:

wharfrat
11-17-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by BTP

I can, Favre is now 2-9 in that damn dome...It's like his monkey on his back :stuck:

:earpoke:

Mr.Reality
11-18-2002, 01:05 AM
Anybody know who won the Bill/Chiefs game?

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 01:07 AM
Anybody know who won the Jest/Lions game? :D

Mr.Reality
11-18-2002, 01:09 AM
The refs.

Sabre Ally
11-18-2002, 01:13 AM
Oh ya. They won the Bills game too. :sadwalk:

shelby
11-18-2002, 04:23 AM
:rofl:

BTP
11-18-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Anybody know who won the Jest/Lions game? :D :lolcry:

wharfrat
11-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Reality
The refs.

:cry:

SoFL-Cheesehead
11-19-2002, 05:33 AM
I wish I could say the same thing about the Packers/Viking game!!