• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

This weeks powerful picture

I think thisone says it all. Drew's at the end and he realizes it:

When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

God I really do suck!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

"White jerseys, white jerseys, we're not wearing blue jerseys tonight- throw to the white jerseys".
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• northernbillfan
        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

He was wearing a number 80.
        When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
          • May 2003

I am truly at a loss for words...

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
            • Mar 2004

It's Drewkenstein!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

I really have mixed feelings.

On one hand, I honestly do feel bad for him. It has got to rip his heart out realizing he just can't do it anymore. It is very sad.

On the other hand, he never has to work another day in his life and he is only 32. He will never want or need for a single material thing since he has banked multi-millions, and can probably live off the interest alone. In addition he has a loving family who he can support financially without any more effort.

Since he is a good guy, I really really wish he would just hang em up, bench himself, and then retire at year end. I know he is too competitive for that, but if I were his wife, I'd be trying to convince him that was the best route. Being ripped every week is going to do pyschological damage to him, not to mention the physical beatings he would continue to take.

At this point he should be looking at Steve Young and other concussion victims and saying to himself, why risk it? I have many many years to enjoy my life and family.

I dunno...if I were him, I'd walk away while I still could.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

On one hand, I honestly do feel bad for him. It has got to rip his heart out realizing he just can't do it anymore. It is very sad.

On the other hand, he never has to work another day in his life and he is only 32. He will never want or need for a single material thing since he has banked multi-millions, and can probably live off the interest alone. In addition he has a loving family who he can support financially without any more effort.

Since he is a good guy, I really really wish he would just hang em up, bench himself, and then retire at year end. I know he is too competitive for that, but if I were his wife, I'd be trying to convince him that was the best route. Being ripped every week is going to do pyschological damage to him, not to mention the physical beatings he would continue to take.

At this point he should be looking at Steve Young and other concussion victims and saying to himself, why risk it? I have many many years to enjoy my life and family.

Good post. For once, I totally agree with you.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

I said something very similar here- http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...967#post821967

Of course, no one read it
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bling
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      I said something very similar here- http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...967#post821967

Of course, no one read it
                      You aren't popular enough yet.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                        Maybe?
                        • Oct 2003

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                          • May 2003

I agree totally. I would only add that there isn't anyone other than Jim Kelly, that I would have liked or wanted to see lead the Bills to a championship. Best of luck Drew...

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

I wanted to see Bledsoe tear New England up, and then walk away on top with his middle finger pointing at Belichick, and I'm sure he wanted that too. But it's not going to work that way. honestly, watching how Bledsoe is and the fact that he almost was going to quit in the last offseason...I could see him letting Losman come in when he's ready and handling it with class. And then announcing his retirement at the end of the season and doing one of those one day signing things with the Patriots to retire with the team that he started at.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                              Maybe?
                              • Oct 2003

I wanted to see Bledsoe tear New England up, and then walk away on top with his middle finger pointing at Belichick, and I'm sure he wanted that too. But it's not going to work that way. honestly, watching how Bledsoe is and the fact that he almost was going to quit in the last offseason...I could see him letting Losman come in when he's ready and handling it with class. And then announcing his retirement at the end of the season and doing one of those one day signing things with the Patriots to retire with the team that he started at.
                              And I totally 100% agree with this.

Seriously I also wanted to him to give BB the finger in a HUGE way. BB is a smug SOB and even though he was right about Drew, I still wanted Drew to stick it to him for his own sake as well as for the Bills.

I also wanted Drew to be really successful as a Bill so that he would retire as a Bill in the HoF. Of course he would have had to play here for a good 5 years or so and had great success (SB appearance at least). I wanted that for him as well as for the Bills...the more we get into the HoF the better.

But I agree (same as Op) - I can see him helping JP like he did with Brady (as sad as that sorta makes me feel for him) and then signing for a day with NE to retire as a Pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X