• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Bills Zone Roundtable

The Bills Zone Roundtable is back with this week's panel featuring Draft Boy, Mike82 and Eb sittiing down to discuss the plight and future of the Bills.

Frank:
    This week at the Roundtable I am joined by BillsZone Staff writers Matthew Elder (Draft Boy) and Michael Thomas (Mikey82). Guys, good evening and thanks for joining me. Another depressing road loss and the Bills find themselves at 3-6 and in search of a road identity. They may catch a break this week at home against the domed-home Rams. What is wrong with the Bills on the road?

Matthew:
    Ummm....Where to start......Lets see we got an Offensive Coordinator who seems to, at home, know how to call plays and yet, on the road, loses his mind. I actually don’t think its a matter of being bad on the road as just being bad overall as a team. It just so happens we've had some easy home games (minus Jets) after which this team looked to be clicking and still could be. I think we can easily and yes I said EASILY beat the Rams

Mike:
    I know Matt will say that it is all Drew Bledsoe. And it's partially true. However, I believe that the team still hasn't gotten the winning mentality down yet. The good teams can win on the road and at home. The average and bad teams can't win on the road. That would be the Buffalo Bills.

Full article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Working...
X