PDA

View Full Version : After Week 10 2004 rankings

jbisset
11-18-2004, 03:28 PM
After Week 10 2004 rankings

1 Steelers (8-1) - Earned the number 1 spot...currently the most complete team
2 Patriots (8-1) - Gave us(Bills) a good quick spanking
3 Eagles (8-1) - Run defense looked better...however it was the cowgirls
4 Colts (6-3) - Manning will set the record for passing TDs in a season...31 so far (record 48)
5 Falcons (7-2) - Teams winning without a lot of passing yards
6 Broncos (6-3) - Bye
7 Chargers (6-3) - Bye
8 Jet (6-3) - Loss of starting QB will hurt this team
9 Ravens (6-3) - Once again a great defense leading this team. I still do not respect them.
10 Jaguars (6-3 )- I just can not believe this team is this good.... is it luck?
11 Rams (5-4) - Playing better than at the start of the season but this team needs to address their defense
12 Seahawks (5-4) – You never know which team will show up
13 Packers (5-4)- Since the coach started to call plays, offense is scoring points but this is still not a complete team.
14 Vikings (5-4) - QB played great without Moss...but lack of defense is killing this team...will they melt down again in the second half of season.
15 Giants (5-4) - Team has no heart...Losing to Arizona will hurt this team come play off time
16 Lions (4-5) - I like this team but they are another year from being a real playoff team...too many ups and downs
17 Texans (4-5) - Lost to a great offensive team...like the lions they are moving in the right direction but need another year or two
18 Saints (4-5)- Good win...however this team, like most 4 and 5 wins teams, must start showing consistency.
19 Chiefs (3-6) Bad lose again...lack of defense is hurting this team
20 Browns (3-6) - Gerard Warren has a mouth that he can NOT back up. I like players that has attitude but they must be able to back it up. 1 Tackle is not doing that.
21 Bengals (4-5) - Palmer is learning what it is to be an NFL QB
22 Buccaneers (3-6) - Playing better than at the start of the season.
23 Titans (3-6) - Losing to Chicago says a lot about this team...They need their leader (QB) back in the starting lineup
24 Cardinals (4-5) - Beat another bad team...stop their 17 game road losing steak
25 Bears (4-5) - Great win...made points off NYG’s mistakes.
26 Raiders (3-6) - Bye
27 Bills (3-6) - Hope the Bills are learn that without a good O line...all the skilled players look below average.
28 Redskins (3-6) - Switching QB is not matter much for this team.
29 Cowboys (3-6)- What happen to the defense they had last year. Next year they have picks to improve this team.
30 Panthers (2-7) - Team looking to next season...this year has been over
31 Dolphins (1-8)- Bye week
32 49ers (1-8) – What happen to this once great organization?