PDA

View Full Version : 7-0 ???

Mahdi
11-18-2004, 04:03 PM
With only one of our next 4 away games being played against an opponent with a winning record, and the other against a seattle team who has lost 4 of their last 6, and considering our strong home play at RWS is it possible that we go 7-0 or 6-1 ??? or is this just false Bills fan optimism?

finsrclowns
11-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Sure it's false optimism, BUT I LIKE IT! :jam: :clap: :bighug:

FTG
11-18-2004, 04:23 PM
If they were all at home maybe but we are a differant team on the road. I does not matter if the team we're playing sucks

THATHURMANATOR
11-18-2004, 04:23 PM
No I fully expect this to happen.

Mahdi
11-18-2004, 04:27 PM
:pray:

finsrclowns
11-18-2004, 04:32 PM
I does not matter if the team we're playing sucks

I think our chances are a little better against the 9ers and fins away than the pats, don't you?

Kolbiss
11-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Thats a great thought.....not likely, but I do like the optimisim!! 3-4 more wins is more probable.

Crisis
11-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Even if we go 10-6, I don't think we make the playoffs.

If we go 7-0 in that stretch, we still finish 3-3 in the division.

RedEyE
11-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Looking at the remaining schedule:

St Loius - Not an easy task, but beatable. London Fletcher should be really pumped for this game. Loss Buffalo.

Seattle - In Seattle? Not likely a good game for Buffalo. Shaun Alexander will be the 2nd RB this year to break 100yds against this Bills D. Loss Buffalo

Miami - This might be the one and only time that I've counted Miami out. Even on the road, Buffalo should win this game.

Cleveland - Home game that appears winable, but the Browns have been playing with a lot of spirit lately and could just unexpectedly pound the crap out of us. They nearly beat Philly and they were robbed in that game against the Ravens. Winable, but the Bills could defeat themselves in this game too. ~ add a W.

Cincinnati - Palmer is not doing a great job for the Bengals. Not Kitna #s anyway. As long as Palmer remains QB, we win this one.

San Francisco - The Bills D vs good TE's are never a good mix - for Buffalo that is. Eric Johnson and the road will = loss for the Bills. If our O gets it's **** together by then, it will be a much closer game. I'm calling it a loss for Buffalo.

Pittsburgh - Hopefully, the Steelers will have clinched a first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs by the time this game rolls around. With that sound win over NE, it's possibly that this might be a needless game for Pittsburgh. Taking it easy on Buffalo by allowing their starters time off in the second half. Duce Staley should be back long before this game as well. I expect to see the Steelers in the AFC Championship this year and not give two flying ****s about the Buffalo game. Bills win this one.

So the last part of our season, I predict Buffalo going 4-3 giving us a 7-9 season. That sounds about right.

Mahdi
11-18-2004, 05:08 PM
Even if we go 10-6, I don't think we make the playoffs.

If we go 7-0 in that stretch, we still finish 3-3 in the division.
Ya but with Pennington out it doesnt look good for the Jets

Mr. Cynical
11-18-2004, 05:18 PM
My preseason prediction was 6-10, and I see no reason to upgrade it. In fact, I revised my prediction to 4-12 after the oakland game and I still think that's likely.

Again, as long as JP is playing I could care less if we win another game. It's all about preparing for '05 at this point.

PromoTheRobot
11-18-2004, 07:23 PM
If Bledsoe starts all 7 games, we go 0-7...I guarentee it.

PTR

Mahdi
11-18-2004, 07:50 PM
If Bledsoe starts all 7 games, we go 0-7...I guarentee it.

PTR
So Losman gives us a better chance to win right now?

Demon
11-18-2004, 10:06 PM
I hope you guys are kidding.

We're hoping to win those games, but fans in San Fran, Cincy, Cleveland and such are looking at the schedule and looking at the Bills and thinking "yes, easy win !!" while we're thinking we'll beat all of those.

Havn't you guys watched the games? We're horrible !!! We will not win 7 games in a row. lol wow...

Patti120
11-18-2004, 10:17 PM
We're screwed

Hemlepp53
11-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Season Start I called our end of season 10 - 6.. with playoff apperance.. Not looking good.. but again I remain STUPID and say it can still happen. I will not retract it until we hit 7 losses. Losman needs to play 70% of each game minimum for the rest of the season. Get him ready and used to the speed of the Game...

Hemlepp53
11-18-2004, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=Demon]but fans in San Fran, Cincy, Cleveland and such are looking at the schedule and looking at the Bills and thinking "yes, easy win !!" while we're thinking we'll beat all of those.QUOTE]

Your 100% right. They look at the Bills like we do the Fins this season... :tap: :pissed: :tongue:

ryjam282
11-19-2004, 07:58 AM
No way in hell we beat Seattle or Pitt so, no chance at 7-0. I think 5-2 at very best, but I am sure Bledsoe will screw one of them up.

G. Host
11-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Looking at the remaining schedule:
Pittsburgh - Hopefully, the Steelers will have clinched a first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs by the time this game rolls around. With that sound win over NE, it's possibly that this might be a needless game for Pittsburgh. Taking it easy on Buffalo by allowing their starters time off in the second half. Duce Staley should be back long before this game as well. I expect to see the Steelers in the AFC Championship this year and not give two flying ****s about the Buffalo game. Bills win this one.

Except there will be 10's of thousands of Pittsburgh fans in stands who can not get tickets at home and their coach does not like disappoint fans. With a bye locked up he does not want to fall into the two game trap and will run with 1st team as long as he can lock up win. Do not think this is a win.

Morgoth
11-19-2004, 08:57 AM
Not to be negative but it's more of a possibility that we go 0-7. I hate to be a realist but after that last performance as a reminder can anyone say they really see us going 7-0. You would have to be taking some heavy narcotics to suppose we could even go 4-3.

The worst part of all of this is having to read Wys' articles after each game. He writes the same thing over and over. If, by chance, we win he tears them apart and if, as predicted, we lose it's even worse. I'm really starting to despise him. After all, I have a wife to point out the obvious to me.