• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shotgun
    stop smokeing for your own health
    • May 2004

Getting sick of loseing

guys as a season ticket holder the only exciting thing happening at the ralph is the tailgateing and this games even know it is sold out i am not looking foward to going to the game this sunday why u ask because i am just not intill i remberd thay are playing the rams and get to see one of the best running back to play the game in mr faluk he can beat the bills buy running around the out sides . as everyone that watched epsn's sunday night football thats how the pats beat us and had us guesing ... anyway i am sick of loseing i need 5 good reasons why i should renew my season tickets nixt year because it's not looking good the bills as of now ...... thanks and

gobills!!!
    Last edited by shotgun; 11-18-2004, 04:24 PM.
  • FTG
    • Aug 2004

5 reasons

1. Drew Bledsoe will be gone.
    2. Mcgahee
    3. Losman
    4. Evans
    5. Drew Bledsoe will be gone
    Drew Bledsoe ****ing sucks

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shotgun
      guys as a season ticket holder the only exciting thing happening at the ralph is the tailgateing and this games even know it is sold out i am not looking foward to going to the game this sunday why u ask because i am just not intill i remberd thay are playing the rams and get to see one of the best running back to play the game in mr faluk he can beat the bills buy running around the out sides . as everyone that watched epsn's sunday night football thats how the pats beat us and had us guesing ... anyway i am sick of loseing i need 5 good reasons why i should renew my season tickets nixt year because it's not looking good the bills as of now ...... thanks and

gobills!!!
      If you have seen Faulk so far this year...you may notice that it's not the same Marshall Faulk. I think his injuries have gotten the best of him. He isn't the same Faulk and is letting Steven Jackson take over. Jackson scares me more than Faulk honestly.

Comment

• finsrclowns
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mikey82
        If you have seen Faulk so far this year...you may notice that it's not the same Marshall Faulk. I think his injuries have gotten the best of him. He isn't the same Faulk and is letting Steven Jackson take over. Jackson scares me more than Faulk honestly.
        He looked pretty good in running for 139 against Seattle.
        finsrclowns

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
          He looked pretty good in running for 139 against Seattle.
          Yeah, he did show some shades of the old Faulk. I hope we don't get to see that on Sunday or we will lose badly.

But don't worry...we got McGahee! Their run D sucks and Willis McGahee will be ready!

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
            • Sep 2003

What I'm sick of is the decision to stick with Bledsoe week after friggin' week. Then have the gall to say he gives us our best chance of winning. How does a QB who can't score a single point give you a chane to win?

PTR
            10 Commandments of the D
            1. Never stop Rocking.
            2. Legalize all drugs.
            3. Quit your day job.
            4. All Religion should be taxed.
            5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
            6. F**k her gently.
            7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
            8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
            9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
            10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• Dannyboy
              Stayn' alive
              • Nov 2002

5 reasons:

1. The prices will only go up about 8%

2. The beer at the concession stands will be full strenght Labatts

3. Ralph Wilson will be in a coma

4. Drew Bledsoe will be on the bench

5. Some new OL free agent signings

Comment

Working...
              X