Moulds undecided about Bills when the season ends(WGR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Moulds undecided about Bills when the season ends(WGR)

Not good.

I guess he is starting to get sick of losing.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

too bad for him. He is signed for 5 more years.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
      • May 2003

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
      http://wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=0587

Not good.

I guess he is starting to get sick of losing.
      You know what I say? Let him go, **** that guy. Ever since he signed that contract, he has not been the same. Classic example of a guy who plays his ass off, gets paid, and then starts blaming his lack of production on everyone else around him. He needs to take a look at himself with all the dumb ass mistakes he makes.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
        You know what I say? Let him go, **** that guy. Ever since he signed that contract, he has not been the same. Classic example of a guy who plays his ass off, gets paid, and then starts blaming his lack of production on everyone else around him. He needs to take a look at himself with all the dumb ass mistakes he makes.
        I completely disagree with this statement. Moulds had a chance to walk and chose to stay in Buffalo for less money then he could have made else where. He's been nothing but consistantly dedicated and professional about the continuing non-sense in Buffalo. He knows that his time in the NFL is quickly dwindling and wants a chance to be a part of a winning team. I don't see the Bills becoming that franchise for a few years. He could gamble and wait (so far that hasn't done him any good), or request a trade and try his luck elsewhere. Personally, I think that TD would get too many excellent offers not to trade Moulds. He'll find it hard to pass up, and if Moulds requests to part ways, how could you not take get top trade $$ for him now?

Continued action by Lee Evans should push this deal even farther along. I expect Moulds will be out of Buffalo within the next two years.

It's too bad to, because he is one of the few classy guys left in the game. Hate to see him go, but ample reimbursement might lessen the sting.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

It sounds like WGR is trying to start trouble again.

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            It sounds like WGR is trying to start trouble again.

That's probably true too. Looking for news that isn't there. Still, I see Moulds moving on soon.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
              I completely disagree with this statement. Moulds had a chance to walk and chose to stay in Buffalo for less money then he could have made else where. He's been nothing but consistantly dedicated and professional about the continuing non-sense in Buffalo. He knows that his time in the NFL is quickly dwindling and wants a chance to be a part of a winning team. I don't see the Bills becoming that franchise for a few years. He could gamble and wait (so far that hasn't done him any good), or request a trade and try his luck elsewhere. Personally, I think that TD would get too many excellent offers not to trade Moulds. He'll find it hard to pass up, and if Moulds requests to part ways, how could you not take get top trade $$ for him now?

Continued action by Lee Evans should push this deal even farther along. I expect Moulds will be out of Buffalo within the next two years.

It's too bad to, because he is one of the few classy guys left in the game. Hate to see him go, but ample reimbursement might lessen the sting.
              Great post. I don't blame him for being upset either. I don't know if I could take all this losing. Also I am not sure what Bills fanatic is talking about in regards to Moulds effort. He was injured all of last year and gutted it out and this year has been our best offensive player almost every game.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                too bad for him. He is signed for 5 more years.
                not true...he has two years left after this and he has a huge salcap number...something will have to give...renegotiate (extension) or release...you can bet there will not be a pay cut

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BAM
                  • Sep 2003

If he does leave, I wish him well. I wouldn't want to play for this piece of crap team either. Although I love the Bills, they have been just that the last 5 years... A piece of crap.

Moulds has been my favorite player for a long time and I will miss him, but I'll cheer for him wherever he goes... if he does that is...

Comment

• Bills 4 life
                    • Oct 2004

Imagine if Moulds had a Quarterback who could get him the Ball..

Doug Flutie loved him!
                    "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• jbisset
                      • Oct 2002

I can understand his frustrations. We feel the same way but do not get paid his $ and we can not go out on the field and make a difference. Nobody likes losing. The only thing he can do this off season his improve his game. We should not trade him unless we get a high first round pick. (Nobody will give us that). He is a very good WR. We need him.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bills 4 life
                        Imagine if Moulds had a Quarterback who could get him the Ball..

Doug Flutie loved him!
                        Moulds hasn't done crap since Flutie. Come to think of it, the Bills havent done crap since Flutie.

The curse of the Midget is alive and well.

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

I posted this type of thing right after the Pats game saying i hope he gets out and got dissed, said it's "impossible". The guy quit WEEKS ago. He is not setting any examples for the young players. I lost tons of respect for Moulds this season. Too many drops and with the money he gets, he quits way too much on plays and games.

Josh Reed isn't the most skillful player on the team, but down 21 points, he will still dive into double coverage and get nailed while TRYING to get the ball, which is drops, lol, but still the effort is there.

Cya Moulds. I hope he goes, as well as Donahoe and Bledsoe. Let's start all over again.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Dannyboy
                            Stayn' alive
                            • Nov 2002

Eric, catch the ball; then maybe you'll have more room to b!tch.

Comment

• unpaid_bills
                              • Nov 2004

I cant see Moulds leaving. He is still a premeir WR. As far as production, remember what he has throwing to him and the WR & TE help, not much right now. Next year when Lee Evans is more comfortable, we still need to find a consistent #3 and a pass catching TE -- Moulds will put up solid numbers by years end. He is also getting double teamed every game.
                              Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

Working...
                              X